Harry Potter The letters of HermioneGranger weasely and Ginny Weasely Potter

ginnyfreak posted on Feb 22, 2011 at 01:49AM
Dear,Ginny
Meet you at platform 9 and 3 quarters. Can't wait to see you guys. I can't wait to see the kids leave together for Hogwarts. Rose is so excited to leave she was packed two weeks ago. See you soon!
Love,
Hermione granger weasely

Harry Potter 37 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Talkitiv4Thalia said…
Love it. Nice introduction! Like my icon change?
over a year ago ginnyfreak said…
big smile
yep
over a year ago loony4luna said…
nice
over a year ago Misharrypotter said…
i like it
angry
post like more
post u have more letters
over a year ago Hermione-freak said…
emmma i am waiting
Dear Hermione,
I can't wait either. Rose seams very prepared just like you. Can you get this to Ron.
Dear Ron,
How are you? Everything is good here. Maybe after we drop off the kids we could go play some quidditch at the burrow.Oh and di you hear we arehaving a reunion for Dumbledores Army/ Order of the Phoenix.I think it will be great with my parents old house fixed up and the memorial out in the front.I think we should have it during a Hogsmeade so Neville won't be teaching. It will be great to see everyone again. Luna already told Ginny she can come.This summer I am coaching the mini Gryffindor Lions quidditch team can you be assistant coach. Rose and Hugo can be on it too.
Your mate,
HARRY POTTER
Harry really misses being around Ron and you.We need to get together sometime. Maybe while the boys play quidditch after dropping off the kids we could go to the Three Broomsticks forsome butterbear.Then we couldgo over and check on George. I havn't seen him in a while. I heard he is dating Katie Bell.
Love,
The Potter family
happy will post if i get 3comments please
over a year ago Hermione-freak said…
i love it
Dear Ginny,
Yes i know she is so prepared. It may also be that she wants to go so bad. Can't waitto see you.
Hermione

Dear Harry,
Everything is good. I would love to play quidditchwith you.Maybe I could bring Hugo. Hermione did tell me about the reunion and it sounds great.
Your mate,
Ron
i know i said 3 comments but thats my last letter make more tommorrow
Poop
love it
over a year ago dpaisita97 said…
big smile
Awesome!
big smile
i love it um like post
Come on emms!!
I can't sorta busy
POST. wups caps lock on. post a night after sking. unless they have night sking that is realy realy fun unless u get lost now that is not cool but other that realy realy fun. wow realy off topic. but post
its been 12 days!!! now u need 2 post this week

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spaz attack...

Im gonna die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

choke choke

fall...

crash thud

im dead

good job ginny u made me die.
ya u made her die not shure if i am happy or sad...
but still i am mad/unbelevibly happy about what u did to thalia
Aw come on, its been 16 days! Whats wrong?
20 days come on
over a year ago tutifruity111 said…
heart
Post more plz
big smile
AlbuDear hermione
I guess we will see you in a couple days. I am so exited we havint seen you guys in so long albus and james are exited too. Lily is very mad and wanting to go. Please get this letter to ron.dear ron
Can't wait to see yo quittitch will be awesome hugo is surely welcome and I can't wait to help you teach him. I think he could be a keeper like you.
Your mate harry
Soill see you then
Ginny weasely potter and family
Ok I had a terrible case of writers block so glad to get this out
ya it is good post more
It's has been a week now post you're losing fans.
angelic
Dear Ginny,
Can't wait to see you and it's coming soon you know I still have coupons for weasely wizard wheezes so we will definitely have to stop by. Poor lily Hugo feels the same way yet rose won't stop fretting about
What hOuse she is going to be in she is smart so I think she might be In ravenclaw. But who knows I was in gryffindor but she is super worried what about albus is worried at all?
rainy
Dear Ginny,
Srry about the last letter Hugo was hitting rose and shenwas going to hex him and I had to run out. Hugo keeps saying rose was getting all he attention when I told him he couldn't get a new broom that's out( you know I dOnt know anything about brooms) and Ron was at work so Hugo claims rose gets all the attention
From,
Hermione granger weasely and family
nice
can you post moren soon
Cool
over a year ago ubjb said…
smile
thoes are really cool:)
Post more plzzzzzzzsssssszzzzzzzzzzzzzz times like a billion
Post!!!!
over a year ago marauders101 said…
Dear Hermione,

Don't worry I know what your going though. Albus and James are constantly competing with each other over the silliest things!!! But oh well, boys will by boys :) Btw, would you and your like to come over and have supper here tomorrow? Rose has been nagging me to invite rose over. And my parents are coming over.Maybe we could have a family quidditch game :) See you soon.

lots of luv,
Ginny
Hey maybe we should all be a part of this and all post letters and go along!