Harry Potter My life after Hogwarts.

ginnyfreak posted on Feb 20, 2011 at 11:39PM
Disclaimer:I do not own any of these characters credit to j.k. Rowling
claimer: I did come up with what happens
Chapter 1
Today I woke up and went downstairs. Ginny told me today was the day we took albus and James to the hogwarts express. Before we start the story I should tell you about me. My name is harry potter. I killed the evil wizard Voldemort when he was trying to take over. The same Voldemort that killed my parents. Ginny is my nest friends younger sister and my wife. We have 3 kids 2 sons and1 daughter. My oldest son James is going to be a second year a Hogwarts school for witchcraft and wizardry. My secOnd son albus is going to be a first year at hogwarts. My daughter lily has 2 years before hogwarts.they will go To hogwarts for 7 years. They get sorted into one of four houses griffindor,slytherin,ravenclaw,or hufflepuff. Iwas in grudgingly and the seeker for the quidditch team. I didn't get along with slitherins. My son James is also seeker for the gryffindor quidditch team. So according to James Albus can't get in slytherin and that is why they are fighting and I hear Ginny yell " boys stop fighting and eat so we won't be late." then lily walks in crying and says " want to go to hogwarts now."

Harry Potter 23 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Hermione-freak said…
smile
that is amasing
over a year ago ginnyfreak said…
thanx
over a year ago Talkitiv4Thalia said…
crying
confusing. nothing exciting happened
over a year ago loony4luna said…
post more i cant wait to hear what else ypou come up with
over a year ago LUNAFAN said…
smile
nice :)
i like it
POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST postPOST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST postPOST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST postPOST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST postPOST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST postPOST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST postPOST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST postPOST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post POST post PLEASE!!!
omg thalia im typing it rite now
chapter 2
'Get up ron" yelled my wife Hermione.
I reply"bloody hell Hermione its only 8:00A.M.Then she said" don't use that language around the kids." I wanted to tell her to not wake me up so early but i didn't. So I get up out of bed and go down my long stair case into my yellow kitchen. I grsb somethingto eat.I know my own wife won't get me breakfast. It's horrible and i know what your thinking what about magic well Hermiona says that we shouldn't use magic around the kids.I have two kids Rose is going to be a frist year at Hogwarts. She is in Gryffindor and keeper for the quidditch team. I am proud because i was keeper too. She has orange hair buck teeth and is very tall. She is a great student and very smart.She didn't have one detention last year she gets that from her mom.My son's naem is Hugo he has 2 years before he goes to Hogwarts.He has red hair buck teeth and is also very tall. He messes around a lot. He gets that from me. Harry Potter is my best friend so I got put in his shadow a lot when we were younger but now i am an auror and not always in his shadow. Although the auror office has been very slowwhich i guess is a good thing. My wife Hermione recently established a law that says you have to pay your house elf. She has been trying to get people to stop overworkking house elves since we were at Hogwarts.Now back to my life. The next thing i know Hugo jumps on to my back and yells in my ear" dad i f i want to join the little league quidditch team i need t practice". I say" Hugo calm down we can go practice with Haryy after we drop off Rose."Just then Hermione walks in and says" Hugo get off your father and stop yelling and then says Rose get down here we need to get to the train station." I said" calm down Hermione it won't take to long I decided we should take the car.I don't think they should apparate yet and Rose I'll be up to get your trunk in just a minute. I know you are ready and that you packed 2 weeks ago." I glance at Hermione and see hewr grinning. Rose is just like her organized and always planning ahead.Then i run upstairs and use a spell since Hermione won't see and grab Roses trunk and take it downstairs and out the front door and put it in the car out in our driveway. I start the car and go back in the house to see an empty livinng room and kitchen. I get a little worried and yell" Hugo, Rose,and Hermione where are you?" I run up the stairs and into my red bedroom and see a scarlet anvelope sitting on my bed. I rip it open and see abouthalf a page of Hermione's small scribbled writing.it says
Ron
Sorry we had to leave in such a rush.When you are done reading this make sure you hurry and head staright to the trein station with Roses trunk. We willmeet you there. No time to explain.Just do what i say
love,
hermione
P.S. move fast.
what. happend. tell.me.now.
Cool. Something interesting actually happened.
over a year ago RomanGreekDemi said…
this isn't bad at all.
rainy
like post seriously tired of waiting
smile
Post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!NO­W!!­!!!­!
ok here is chapter 3
I shove the envelope into my pocket and apparate into my car. I see another letter taped to my steering wheel.It says, Ronget to my house. I need you. Harry I immediately start thinking well Hermuone said to meet her at the train station but maybe this is why she had to leave. I decide Harry's house. When i apparated into his kitchen I don't see anyone so I look around to find another envelope sitting on the table. It says, Ron I said the train station leave nowoh and meet my at the 5th door of the Hogwarts express. Go NOW. Hermione
I apparate into the boys bathroom at the train station and run out the door. It was very crowded and hard for me to get to platfrom 9 and 3/4.I finally make it in and sprint to the 5th door andsee Kreacher.He said" this is for you." i rip open the envelope and se, Ron Sorry I wasn't homemeet me at the 3rd door. Harry
I stare down and think why coudn't they just say the 3rd door in the first place. I start sprinting throught the crowd to the 3rd door. When i Get there my jaw drops i see my god-daughter Lily sitting therecrying makingsplatters on a envelope i pick her up and open the envelope it sats, Ron Bring Lily to the 9th door and fast. Hermione I start to run and when i get there i see Hugo with an envelopein his hand. He jumps up and says" dad hereyou go some person said to give this to you." I grab it out of his hand and read, Ron you are getting closer go to the1st door. Hermione.
I tell Hugo to run and we start runningthrought the crowd thinning and see people gettinng on the Hogwarts express.When i get to the 1st door i see james with another envelope i don't give hime time to talk i just grab the envelope out of his hand it says, Ron Keep goiing you are doing great go to the 6th door. Hermione. When we get to the 6th door i see rose thinking. I grab the envelope in her hands and read, Ron Only 2 more steps Ron see you soon. Hermione P.S. GO TO THE 4th door. Itell Rose to hurry and start going in the other direction. I see Albus sitting in front of the 4th door as weapproach. I take his envelope that saysRon, only one more stepGo tothe 8th door. I start running and see outof the corner of my eye Rose helping Albus up.wHEN I GET TO THE THIRD DOOR I see Ginny And Harry but where is Hermione.
omg why would they do that
Weird.
over a year ago Misharrypotter said…
big smile
post more plz
cloudy
POST postPOST postPOST post POST post POST post POST postPOST postPOST post POST post POST post POST postPOST postPOST post POST post POST post POST postPOST postPOST post POST post POST post POST postPOST postPOST post POST post POST post POST postPOST postPOST post POST post POST post POST postPOST postPOST post POST post POST post POST postPOST postPOST post POST post POST post POST postPOST postPOST post POST post POST post
Please ginny its been 12 days
It's been more than 2 weeks come on!
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh­hhh­hhh­hPO­ST!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!
she isnt gana kas
U need to post!!!