Harry Potter Harry and ..... ?

emilykuru posted on Feb 16, 2011 at 05:02AM
hey guys i thought we can use this forum to discuss on who u think will be the best girl for harry.

those who go on saying things like - "ginny is already is his soulmate", "JKR has finished it why start it up?" - this is only what hp fans wish if it had not ended.

what is their wish and why they think their opinion is right even though Jkr has already sealed the topic. ok? its not like we r asking her to change it alright? its just for knowing others opinion.

so go on and state ur choice!
hey guys i thought we can use this forum to discuss on who u think will be the best girl for harry.
last edited on Feb 16, 2011 at 05:03AM

Harry Potter 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago LUNAFAN said…
I always tought it would be better if Hermione became Harry's girl..But I think ROMIONE is better..Well, I think Ginny is perfect.It is not bcoz JKR chose her, it is bcoz I really think so..Well, looking the personalities, Harry and Ginny is the best...

Well, who all r the other options ? Cho? Luna? I don't think so.
over a year ago emilykuru said…
big smile
but i think that harry and ginny dont deserve to be together!
angry
jkr forced ginny on us!
big smile
i know that romione are a good couple -no offence on them, but i love harmony more!
laugh
i hated cho from the beginning! she is a real moron
smile
harry adn hermone really deserved each other!
wink
hermione was always together with harrt and she would have been the best for him too!
wink
if iu get the chance to change hp, i'll make hermione marry harry!
over a year ago Andressa_Weld said…
heart
Luna
over a year ago dpaisita97 said…
I find Harry and Luna to be weird, yet sweet, and Harmony is SOO cute and its almost perfect, but i hate to break up Romione