Harry Potter Visits...

delamico posted on Oct 17, 2010 at 04:58PM
Okay, this is something that came to my mind during German Class which is worse than Hell, since that's not so boring at least. I'd say it's something half way between a Fanart Contest and a Game.
The point is that you find a picture of Harry Potter and mount it into a picture from another film. (Robin Hood, for instance) And the rest of us will have to figure out, which other film Harry Potter Visits.
So it goes:
* I post a picture and you figure it out.
* You have two days to figure it out (not that it'll be so difficult)
* The fastest one coming up with the solution will have the right to post the next picture.
* If no one finds the solution in two days, the round is closed and I'll post a new picture
* The fastest one figuring it out will be next and so on and so on.

Some IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW
*You should find pictures with similar backgrounds (it's not as difficult as it sounds)
* You should choose a film for Harry to visit that's popular/classic/famous enough to figure out (Like.. you may wanna pick Jurassic Park over Pirates of the North Sea)
* Your picture should not include any main characters from the film Harry Visits, because they'll give away the solution (like, if you pick Psycho your picture shouldn't have Marion on it)
* Feel free to add any Photoshop changes to make Harry B&W or anything you need
*AND it doesn't really have to be Harry.. it can be any other HP character who you mount into another film.

Harry Potter 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago delamico said…
So to start with, Harry Potter and Draco visit...
last edited over a year ago
So to start with, Harry Potter and Draco visit...