Harry Potter Another Roleplay

Diggahigga posted on Oct 11, 2010 at 12:43AM
Ok so this is the idea. In the other RPG, we use characters that already exist. But how about making up characters? So it's set at Hogwarts.

Character form:
Name:
House:
Lineage (pureblood, halfblood, muggleborn):
Background information:
Anything else?:

My character:
Name: Brian Anderson
House: Gryffindor...what else?
Lineage: Halfblood (My dad was a muggle)
Background information: I was born in Hogsmeade, where my parents moved after they got married. I was always good at transfiguration, and became a registered Animagus (elephant) at age ten.
Anything else: I am friends with James Sirius Potter and Albus Severus Potter. I have a pet Kneazle named Garfield.
last edited on Oct 11, 2010 at 12:45AM

Harry Potter 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ginnyweasleyfan said…
That's not fair since there already is an RP.But it seems that your new so I'll join.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago ginnyweasleyfan said…
My Character:
Name:Melody Zhou
House:Gryffindor
Lineage (pureblood, halfblood, muggleborn):muggleborn
Background information:I was always the favorite student of all the teachers.I somehow became a metaphorphagas.
Anything else?:I am friends with Rose,Lily Luna,James Sirius,and Albus Severus.I have a pet owl named sousizzle(pronounced:SO-SIZZLE)
over a year ago IzzyOzera said…
smile
Name: Autumn-Rose Angel
House: Hufflepuff
Lineage (pureblood, halfblood, muggleborn): Pureblood
Background information: is a metamorphmagus, parents were both in slytherin
Anything else?: is friends with all the house-elfs from the kitchen but not many people
over a year ago ShadowQueen013 said…
Name: Tim Xenoclade (I just made the last name up lol)
Age:15(Im not 15,but I still want to make him this age)
House:Slytherin
Lineage:Pureblood
Backround info:parents are from Slytherin.He is a Death Eater(though not too many people know it)
Anything else?:he is a goof ball and a prankster.Not many of the teachers like him because of his attitude.Loves to annoy the teachers,and anyone from Gryffindor and Hufflepuff.He has a couple friends in Ravenclaw.His dark brown hair and crystal blue eyes are commonly liked by the girls ;) lol He is also very interested in Dark Arts.He is also a really good dancer.
last edited over a year ago