Harry Potter James Potter And The Hall Of Elders Crossing??

slytherin360 posted on Nov 06, 2007 at 05:24AM
check out this website:

link

its either real or just really good editing.. in 25 days the passwords supposably: genisolaris

I think this is really weird... the websites from a video i found on youtube. the website seems so real, could she be writing another series?

heres the youtube video:

link

im confused lol. idk what this is.

Harry Potter 12 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago fire_and_ice said…
I thought she said that she wouldn't be writing another series
over a year ago slytherin360 said…
same here.. this is just confusing. lol

ya she said she wouldnt but just a few days ago she wrote "The Tales of Beedle the Bard"
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Phoenix315 said…
weird. i dont knwo what to think
over a year ago wierdwand said…
I don't know! I read somewhere that she WANTED to write more HP, but that she wanted to write it for herself, since that was how she wrote the first book, and that was a lot more enjoyable. The demand of the public was great, but a heavy burden (or something like that). I could totally imagine her writing ANOTHER book, but releasing it anonymously online for only her friends and such. Maybe!!!!
im sooo confused!
over a year ago caintil31 said…
I'm completely stumped. I assumed that if she were to write another book it would be about Albus Severus not James
over a year ago ecconitro said…
Elder's Crossing, James Potter, Book 8, RIP
NOVEMBER 9, 2007 at 10:42 AM

Posted by CHEESER
Source: HPANA

Rumors of an eighth Harry Potter book have plagued the fandom for years, even after vehement denials by JK Rowling and her representatives. Well, we can put another to rest.

A few news articles detailing a professionally crafted web site called Elder's Crossing have popped up recently that seem to hint at a new story named James Potter and the Hall of Elder's Crossing. HPANA can now confirm that it is not connected in any official way to the series.

"Jo has not written an eighth book in the series and is not doing so," Rowling's agent Neil Blair has told HPANA. "So no James Potter book I'm afraid."
this is from www.hpana.com

We have also contacted Warner Bros. and expect to hear the same from them. Stay tuned to be sure.

awwww **sniffle** ... and i was starting to get my hopes up about reading another hp book.. the series really is over :'(
The website was so convincing tho. i also read that Warner Bros. know about the website, but wont comment on whether its theirs or not :P
Im quoted in the Australian News!!!!!

link

Wow that shows how much of a harry potter fanatic i am lol. Im quoted as "slytherin360" :P

Im not even ausstralian!!Im kinda shocked and happy as well, cuz ive never been in the news before :D
over a year ago Phil said…
Haha congratulations at being quoted in the news XD

Shame though, it would have been really exciting if it was real.
over a year ago iluvPrinceMJ213 said…
This was written by some one else not J.K