Harry Potter Twighlight Movie Strike

studson posted on Mar 17, 2010 at 02:40AM
So the part one of the 7th Harry Potter movie was supposed to open in June but becausse the new Twighlight movie is coming out then Harry Potter has been pushed back to November. So I think that we should go on strike against the new Twighlight movie. I'm not sure how exactly to pull that off, right now I'm thinkin pickit fences at theaters on opening night? If you've got any ideas let me know. But is anyone with me??

Harry Potter 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago joose32 said…
angry
Has it really been pushed back just because of Twilight?! Argh That is so messed up!!
over a year ago studson said…
ya i hate twighlight so much!!!
over a year ago ToxicShock said…
Do you have any proof it's because Eclipse is opening in June, like a link to a reputable source? Do you think that it's maybe because they wanted to add to it or change something? That does take time you know. They've postponed them for that reason before. I highly doubt that they are doing it because Eclipse comes out in June. I guess maybe they feel threatened by Eclipse and don't want to admit to it....
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Ash24 said…
angry
i hate those twilight movies they pushed the 6th movie as well, it would hav been released in november but instead got moved to july of the following year
over a year ago crazychlo said…
ToxicShock, i actually think studson is telling the truth because the exact same thing happened with the Half Blood Prince, it was meant to come out the same time around Twilight, but it got pushed back, and now they are doing it again...stupid twilight.
over a year ago ToxicShock said…
I understand what your staying. But I'm still having a hard time grasping why it's twilights fault. The way I see it is it's all about the money and they must feel threatened by Twilights success. So they are waiting until it's out of theaters....I don't know, I'm a fan of both and refuse to choose which is better or get upset because one gets pushed back because of the other. It's actually a win win situation for me because by time the whole eclipse hype is over with harry potter will be out :)
over a year ago studson said…
they do it because they think theyll make less money if theyre out at the same time as twighlight, even though most people would choose hp over twighlight. so basically if twighlight should be the one moving back, not hp