Harry Potter HP-related Dreams (and nightmares!)

ravenclawgirl5 posted on Mar 03, 2010 at 09:30PM
Since a lot of us are totally obsessed with Harry Potter, I bet some of you guys have Harry Potter-related dreams (or nightmares) every once in a while. Recently, I've been having about one every night (is that normal?). For example, the other night I had this dream:

First of all, Hagrid was an Animagus. He could turn into a giant swan. So one day, Hagrid, Harry, and Malfoy decide to go camping. They plan on meeting up with Cho Chang at the campsite.
So they get there, Harry and Malfoy riding on Hagrid's back, and Cho Chang is waiting for them. Hagrid turns back into a human (er, half-giant) and decides to go looking for firewood. Harry joins him, but Malfoy stays back and starts flirting with Cho Chang. When Harry and Hagrid come back, Harry gets all mad at Malfoy for not helping them find wood and for hitting on his girlfriend.

So yeah, that was pretty much it. Interesting, eh?
Now tell me about you all's HP dreams (and nightmares)!
last edited on Mar 03, 2010 at 09:31PM

Harry Potter 41 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago I_Hate_Twilight said…
I do not remember my dreams! XD
over a year ago marissa said…
I had a really strange HP dream last nigth actually, lol.

Hermione and I were backstage, behind this runway. It was a fashion show for wizards or something. I was freaking out because Parvati wasn't there and she was supposed to go on a model soon.
"It's okay, it's okay," Hermione kept saying - she was dressed so oddly, in this weird, matalic silver and green outfit. "If she doesn't turn up, we can always just use Padma!"
And then I felt better. But when I looked around again, I shouted "where's Lavender?!?! Oh no, where the heck is Lavender?!?!"

...and then I woke up. lol
over a year ago ravenclawgirl5 said…
^ LOL! I love it! So random. ^
over a year ago LilysLittleTwin said…
smile
I was standing outside the Yule Ball with Fred as my date. And George was also there. I could tell it was George because he was missing his right ear :) So then for some reason they wanted to see if I could break up with Fred if I wanted to. I tried but I couldn't talk! We all laughed.

Go figure.
over a year ago veryzen said…
When i was in 3rd grade I had a dream that the people in my class were acting as Harry Potter characters (and they looked like the actors too). That was in 2003 (a long time ago).

My friend told me that she used to have dreams where she and Draco had to save Harry. Lol, don't tell her I told the internet that ;)
over a year ago GinnyXHarryluv said…
umm some gothic twins died and Harry was at the funeral
over a year ago zanhar1 said…
it's really weird, my sister told me to dream about bellatrix being a chicken. (when someone tells me to dram about something, akwardly enough my sleeping mind listins)

Alright, so i was practiceing my spells and i turned Bellatrix into a chiken. It just so happens she had a dinner date with Volmort so I had to turn her back (because, yes she is my faveirote character) only prblemwas Ron was in the mood for fried chiken for dinner. As i was fiannly about to turn her back Ron chikennapped her. Then Voldmort arrived, i told him Harry wanted to have a tea party with him, while he was distracted i ran off by Ron. I got Bellatrix
back and turned her back to normal. She freaked out on me and screamed "HOW DARE YOU TURN ME INTO A CHIKEN BEFORE MY DATE WITH VOLDMORT" I told her it was an accident. And then she adavera kedevared me. Then I got a vision of her date with Voladmortlets just say it went well and they decided to get married.

(sorry ot to long so i had to make a second post)
smile
^ Wow, that is crazy! I wish I had that dream.
Lindsey_Grint posted a question in the club that I thought would go well with our forum, so here's the link:

link
my imagnation is really weird, its either extreamly funny and enjoyable, or completly grapic and terrifiying.
over a year ago StichxAngel4eva said…
i had a dream tht...wait i have to remember...

Miley Cyrus was singing See you again and then Draco went to the stage and sung with her, then Harry shouted: BOOOO! & threw popcorn at him. it was random.
over a year ago Michael-fan said…
zzz
a few years ago i had a dream that a was running round my nan and grandad's dining room table, with Voldemort chasing after me. I fell down, n tried to scream to nan who was in the kitchen that Voldemort was going to kill me, but my voice wouldn't work! haha, weird or what :P
over a year ago sickla said…
smile
i had a dream that hogwarts was over run by gerbils. then i met hermiones mother.
Heres another one i just had last night:

i had another one. So in this dream i was like only 4 my mom hired me a baby sitter, it was Nercissa. She said she bought me someone to play with, i thought she ment a new stuffed animal instead she introduced me to Draco. The first thing he did was throw blocks at me, Nercissa however thought it was cut. So i threw the blocks back at Draco. Now Nercissa decids to get mad, she lifts me up and puts me in timeout. I look to my right i see 3 year old Voldmort (hes crying) to the left is 3 year old Snape (he was also crying. Then I notice 5 year old Surius Black building a lego castle in which 2 year old bellatrix kicks over. He starts screaming so Nercissa puts Bellatrix in time out too. In our little time out Bellatrix shows me a picture she drew of her pushing Nercissa off a cliff. With that my dream ended.
over a year ago KishuandIchigo said…
laugh
Onw of them was Harry, Hermione, Ron, Fred, George, Mr. Weasley, Mrs. Weasley, and I were at their house. There was a random 3- step staircase in the middle of the floor. I looked around and the others just did regular stuff, and suddenly I say, "Wheres Fred?" Mrs. Weasley said, he tripped over the stairs (the 3 step one) and died. I woke up.
over a year ago KishuandIchigo said…
smile
Then second one was I was reading a Harry Potter book (a made up one) and Harry was angry, (Litterally screaming at the teachers!) but I could actually see it. I stopped reading for a second and looked around. I was in a big empty room and I was skipping class at a random school (some weird version of hogwarts?) But the book was so good I couldn't stop reading. I was for some reason reading out loud. A teacher came in the room and said, "Oh, you must be very angry, go downstairs to see Haggrid." I said, "But-but I was just...." "Go." She said. I went downstairs and into a kitchen. Haggrid wasn't there. I went out and into a tiny carpeted area (a random small circle of carpet with a potted plant and a chair in it.) and started reading again. My friend came over and we started talking. I woke up.

"It's not your fault, Harry."
"I DON'T CARE, JUST GO AWAY!"
"But you have to, its the rules."
"I WON'T! NO!"
and he ends up doing it very unhappily. (but i cant remember what)
over a year ago LifesGoodx3 said…
Well I was with the trio at the Burrow(I think that's where we were, I had this dream a while ago) and Molly Weasley wanted us to plant flowers for her. She told us to choose the flowers we wanted to plant, but Ron took the flowers that I wanted to plant. I got mad at him, and I yelled at him(which I find ironic because he's one of my fav characters). So I had to choose a different flower, so I did. But then I fainted...LOL? Anyway, Molly found me laying on the ground, and I don't know what happened after that....

Random dream, right? Here's another...

I was with Fred and Ginny and I have no idea how I know it was Fred and not George, but I just KNOW it was Fred .And I have no idea where George was. But anyway, we were at like a ski hill or something and I went skiing with Fred.

Luckily, I didn't faint in that dream. Hahaha.
over a year ago ginnyweasleyfan said…
^LOL ROFL!!!
OK.so this is the dream...

I was in school and i was a wizard.(my normal school)Voldy was chasing me up the stairs.I kept trying to do Expelliarmus but it never worked.We got to the 3rd floor and we were sorta dueling except we were just shooting spells at each other.Whenever i said 'STUPEFY!'It would put his feet on fire.(lol)And he would tap his foot and be OK with no damage at all.Then I just ran down the stairs and I tripped.Voldy was coming after me.He was so close to me-then i woke up.

I WAS LIKE"NO!!!!"LOL.
over a year ago Misharrypotter said…
one or two times one was were i was a death eater with draco and killed harry potter and put his head on the door to hogwarts to wach every one cry then on time i was on the q team and i was a beater and i kissed fred and then harry kissed me then i woke up i was like oh no but the next night i had the same dream and i went in and ate and went to bed that was the end and it happens evevy time i read a harry potter book befor bed
over a year ago ShadowQueen013 said…
big smile
Ok so I had one that Draco came to my school as a new student.(which was a pretty cool dream) I also had another one that I went to Draco's house(idk why I had this dream dont ask) and Narcissa,Lucius,and Bellatrix were all there.The only thing was Draco had a little brother(again idk dont ask) but his brother was a baby.His house was HUGE in my dream(This dream was before I knew what the Malfoy Manor would look like)and it was fun cause everyone was really nice(idk about Bellatrix but she was funny and she liked me)and we just hung out and Draco showed me some spellbooks and stuff like that lol.
over a year ago yermam said…
I dreamt last night that Voldemort and Jack Nicholson were chasing me along the beach trying to kill me! It was terrifying! I took refuge in the amusement arcades and eventually tricked them into thinking i'd apparated!
I had a dream I went camping with the Death Eaters Belltrix went all phyco and threw our tent in the campfire because I gave Snape his marshmellow first. Then Rodolphus got eaten by a bare. Lucius Draco and Narcissa got poison ivy. Voldemort was bacicly watching the show, and Bellatrix was still freaking out at me over the marshmellows. Then finally a bee comes along and stings her so she starts freaking out about that and then she died because apparently she ate a poisonus mushroom earlier on in the dream.
over a year ago TheDon0603 said…
I've only ever had one HP related dream (I can never dream about the stuff I want). I was being chased through Hogwarts by a pitbull wearing a Gryffindor sweater. I ran through one of the secret passages and ended up at my old house (I had moved recently) only to find that the Death Eaters were using it as a base. I ran outside and hid behind a low brick wall and found Fred and George doing the same thing. Then I turned around and their was a lake in my backyard with an island in the middle. It was stormy and you could see the ruins of Hogwarts on the island. There were a bunch of mountain trolls lumbering around. Then there was a bunch of thunder and lightning and I woke up. Random, no? My dreams hardly ever make sense.
last edited over a year ago
okay this one was real freak i was with luna then all of the sudlen she turns in a bunny wich i alway figed want she would be and then i had to get harry to kiss her so that she won't be a bunny and then they got marryed
over a year ago Mel4ever said…
laugh
^XD BAHHA
last night i had a dream that l mofly was sing you got a friend in me
over a year ago adieee said…
I had a dream where I went to the Yule Ball with Draco and Katy Perry was singing there, and then we started making out. One of my favorite dreams :P

Then the other night I had one where I was at Hogwarts with Draco and we kissed and Pansy came and saw then ran off crying. Then Lucius and Snape came through a door and started dancing to Whip my hair
I woke up and I was like "wtf?" XD
over a year ago DracoLuver said…
I was in my aunt's room[but it was a bit different] and it was at night. There was a large gaping hole in the side of the house, and it was windy cause the curtians were moving back and forth. Best[HarryPotterBest] was there with me, except she looked like Hermione in PoA. She was telling me about Snape, and how he wasn't really dead. He was a spirit and he could move everywhere, but no one could see him, and I asked her if it was like a dream, to which she replied yes. In my dream, two hours had passed, and I suggested we go into the backyard. There we saw my grandmother who was looking around frantically because a war was coming. I told Best that we should go upstairs again because it's easier to shoot people from there without getting hurt[from another dream.] We started walking up the stairs, and I told her we should use the disillusionment charm. The charm was actually an ointment that was suppose to disguise you, and in this case, it was creamish-yellow[the walls.] I was putting it on my legs, and I realized we ran out. Best said we should get some more, but I disagreed, and thought it was okay, so we went back into my aunt's room. We started laying out the clothes we would wear on the bed, when I suddenly remembered that Bellatrix and Voldemort hadn't come in here yet[Another dream that I don't remember.] So we both ran into the walk-in closet, and hided behind the luggage. Bella and Voldy came in, and Voldy kept yelling at Bella for being a complete idiot and how she was ruining everything, and Bella was trying to tell him otherwise, but he kept interrupting. Best was looking over the luggage[you could see her face] because she liked Bella[or Helena] and she was worried about her. Bella noticed, but probably thought she was just imagining. Voldy then looked Best's way, and Best decided that it was no use hiding anymore so she started walking toward him[he was grinning], and I hurridly ran over to her and disapparated to the roof. We looked at the backyard which was full of Orcs and Nazgul. I fought off a Nazgul with swordfighting, while Best defeated the biggest looking Orcs by shooting killing spells at them. I told her that I would be right back because I wanted to know what Bella and Voldy were up to. I saw GD[GemonkDruid] calling the wood-nymphs to help and she was saying how they looked like crawling barbies. [random.] I went downstairs and hid in a hallway. I saw Bella and Voldy coming down the stairs. They were having an argument - Voldy said all people are worthless, while Bella tried proving him wrong. [I only remember Voldy saying: "Look at Hestia P. She's an idiot."] Anyway, I thought I was saved becase they were walking into the living room[where my whole family was calmy watching TV and didn't seem to know the wizards presence], until Bella decided she wanted to go to the bathroom and walked my way. Voldy came too, and then I ran past them into the backyard. All the monsters were gone, and I saw grandma. I looked behind me and saw Voldy showing me a happy-face sticker on his butt[I have no idea why] and I looked around scared[again, I don't know why.] Me and granny both heard rustling, so I screamed "Protego" like 5 times. My grandmother said it was no use because we were suppose to charge our wands five times a year[also from another dream I barely remember] and she said I couldn't charge it cause the computer was broken[literally.] And so I walked inside defeated. Voldy came up to me, and I told him to kill me already, but it won't be much fun. He agreed, and then he turned into my cousin. He[it was still Voldy, but in her body and voice] asked me if I would do an interview for him. I said no because he would twist my words around. He grinned and said, "Yeah, me and Jessica[my other cousin. her sister] were saying that too." So then it got awkward, so I asked him if he had read Lord of the Rings. Then my dream ended because I had to get up for school. I was curious too :( :P

But the weird thing was that I kept changing genders. At times I would be me, then other times I would be Harry[from the books, not Dan.]
Super weird.
The horrid thing is that whenever I apparated or said a spell, I would get a warm tingling feeling, and I didn't want it to stop. But when I woke up, I wasn't a wizard, so I couldn't feel it cause the spells woouldn't work D:
^^lol that sounds good, love the warm tingly feeling XD
over a year ago alexthedog said…
crying
I had a dream that I was playing hide and seek with Death Eaters. Bellatrix was counting and when she found me, I saw a flash of green light- and I woke up.
^Tee hee I would love to have that dream.
Who wouldn't?

just a warning, this one gets a bit....dirty lol ;)
I had a dream where I was with the snatchers in the forest in DH (forget what it's called), mainly hanging out with Scabior (<3 HOT!), then we just wandered away from the others and hung out behind a tree and got "close", I woke up before anything could happen though :'( so sad, XD
over a year ago dpaisita97 said…
smile
Mine was that I was at the yule ball, Paramore (favorite band) was singing crushcrushcrush and I was all alone cause Harry already had a date, and I was sad and ( the song if you dont know is about this girl wanting to be with this guy but cant really ) then Ron saw me (who knew that I liked Harry) and he made me laugh and then danced with me, till Hermione came and madeout with him, so I was alone again. But then Harry came and we left to be alone. We talked and we skateboarded through the halls of Hogwarts running from Snape (i have a strange obssesion to learn how to ride) and we laughed and laughed after that and then I looked into his blue eyes (movie version) and then my mom woke me up. She said I was laughing in my sleep. And when i saw my ipod i saw that i was listening to crushcrushcrush a couple minutes ago in my sleep (i sleep with music 24/7 ) it was the best dream id ever had, but my mom ruined it cause i was about to try to kiss hin
over a year ago alexthedog said…
surprise
This dream is on the HP vs. TS forum too, but once I had a dream that Crabbe and Goyle were giving me a piggy-back ride! Please tell me that's normal.
Compared to my dreams (where swiper the fox swips my ipod and i pull out a shot gun and kill him then a gint robot falls out of the sky and speeks japaneese) yes.
@alexthedog and zanhar, compared to my dreams where a doll comes to life and starts killing people with a shot gun, you're dreams are both normal

I had a dream where I killed Harry and then Voldemort gave me a hug and a lollypop, then he left through a random door and Scabior came and we left to the forest of dean (I just remembered what it was called, I'm pretty sure that's what it's called anyway) and I saw Harry who came back to life somehow, and we started making fun of him and he started crying, then Hermione came and started making out with him and me and Scabior were like "Ewww!" and then Snape came and started dancing to Barbie girl
^^ so yeah, compared to those dreams, I'd say yours are both pretty normal haha
over a year ago smallypuppy22 said…
Yesterday I dreamt that I was watching deathly hallows part 2, but I was watching it in my computer, and the movie was really short and it was nothing like harry potter, in the middle of the movie hermione died because someone cutted her with an axe and then harry took the axe and tried to kill somebody but harry was using a weird
barbarian hut and afther that I told my mom that I din d't wanted to watch the movie anymore. and then I woke up, it was a really weird dream.
Actually adieee I have had dreams like that lol.

I had this dream last night where I was Snape's daughter and he made me join the Death Eaters and do my potions homework.
big smile
really? Aren't they just the best dreams ever! I love them!

Last night i had a dream where I was wearing a cheerleading uniform and I was going out with Draco, then Harry and Snape started checking me out and I'm like "That's right, I'm hot..." (lol) and he saw, then they all started fighting and Snape paralyzed them both and I ran off to the dungeons ;)

When I woke up I was like "Niiiiice!"