Harry Potter Another Hogwarts Reputation Quiz

BellaCullen96 posted on Dec 12, 2009 at 06:51PM
This is another quiz that tells you exactly what you'd be like a Hogwarts. Post your results, adding any comments inside {these things}.

link

Harry Potter 32 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago BellaCullen96 said…
Slytherins are known to be mean, cruel, and bullies. But your just not that mean. You've tried to push lil first years around, and hex people, and it just simply breaks your heart at how mean you're being, but you have to keep up your Slytherin image or you'll fall down on the social chart. Some people like you, and some hate you. Nothing else to be said.

Harry Potter: Harry has a secret crush on you, but he's a Gryffindor, you're a Slytherin . . . it'd never work out. {Eh, that's okay}

Ronald Weasley: You do bully him, but it's only for your image. {Aww} You hate teasing him, but it's just that you have to. You've tried telling him that you don't mean it, but he doesn't believe it. { :( }

Hermione: Total arch enemies, you can't stand her nagging, and smartness. {Smartness? Is that even a real word?} She can't stand how you tease Ron, and that you like to brag alot. It's been like a war between you. She puts glue under your seat . . . you stick gum in her hair . . . it'll never change. {lol, but I do like Hermione}

Draco: You are the best thing that has ever happened to him. {YES!} You're the one who can see the nice, sweet guy under all that bad boy. {Of course!} He just loves when you two are alone to talk or just to watch the scenery of Hogwarts in each others arms. No one can change your mind about him. He gives you the most expensive and extravagant gifts, like diamond necklaces and bracelets. You and Draco just love each other till the end. {♥♥♥♥♥♥}

Fred and George: You and George have gone out for 1 year, and then broke up because there was too many rumors going around about you two. You still have feelings for him, for he was your first kiss, but you would never cheat on Draco. {Aww, I love both of them!}

Cho: Never talks to you, because she thinks you're too mean to other people, and doesn't wanted to be treated that way. {Not that I'm complaining}

Ginny: You and Ginny actually get along pretty well. You hang out, and eat lunch together sometimes. You help her with Potions, and she helps you with Charms. {Nah, I wouldn't need help in Charms :P}

Cedric: Cedric wants to ask you out, but he's to shy, and doesn't want to get hurt or betray Cho. {Who cares about Cho?} To tell the truth, you don't have any interest in him, so it would be a short relationship anyways. {Yeah, probably}

Dean: Scared that you'll hurt him; he hides when you walk by. {lol}

Seamus: Your ex-best friend. Someone told him that you had said something evil behind his back, and sadly he believed every word of it. You tried telling him the truth, but he just kept avoiding you.

Neville: You guys have lil chats with each other but don't really talk or hang out.

Pansy: Everyone thinks you should be best friends with her, but you hate her, and she hates you. You think she's a lil snobby, bratface, bragger. She just hates you because you stole her only boyfriend away. {Hahaha, totally true!}
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago xneville_rocksx said…
I had the same exact result.
over a year ago Mrs-Grint said…
{Comments}

Your in Gryffindor! {YES!!} You are loyal, but not to confident. Mostly liked by anyone, and have a few enemies, you have a pretty good life at Hogwarts. Theres been no cat fights with you involved, and you do good in school, all straight as.

Harry Potter:He's your boyfriend for 2 months, and will be forever.You two are just the perfect match.He can't wish for a better girlfriend than you.He loves picking you up and spinning you around, and you love playing with his hair.Harry respects you, and doesn't want to rush anything, if you don't wanna do it.He walks you to your classes, even if it risks him being late. On dates, he brings you flowers, chocolates,a teddy bear, anything to make you happy, and kisses you goodnight.Even though its only 2 months you think you've found your soul mate. {Sweet.}

Ronald Weasley:One of your bestfriends, and is practically like your brother. {YAY! GINGER BRO!} He watches your back, and protects you in any situation. You have tried going out before but it was just to awkward.

Hermoine: Another best friend. You guys were best friends when you were in diapers {Ahem, nappies} and have always done everything together. No secrets hide between you guys, or boys. Your friendship is unbreakable.

Draco::After the incident last christmas, when you accidently kissed by bumping into each other, you havn't spoken much to each other. {Ooooh.}

Fred & George:Together you guys are in the pranksters for life club. Pulling pranks over the whole school, that dumbledore, and the teachers can't keep up with you. No one can outdo you guys! {AWESOME!!}

Cho:Your ex bestfriend, after she got sorted into ravenclaw, your friendship just disappeared.You see her in the hall, but never talk to her {Good, I hate her guts}

Ginny: She thinks your her idol, follows you around, and sometimes even dresses like you. You don't really mind, but you think its kinda creepy. {Um...OK..}

Cedric:He's actually your rival. Couple years ago, you totally made a fool of him. He trusted you, and told you secrets, well one day he told you his deepest one, and you just was like," WHAT! you like to _________." {I want to know what that blank is! LOL!}

Dean:He's had a crush on you since the beginning of the year,but you havn't noticed at all.He always opens the door for you, and gives you his seat if there isn't any more. {Aww, Dean has awesome hair}

Seamus:He is your step-brother, but no one knows.You ignore each other, and don't even sit by each other, just in case if anyone figures it out. {My step-brother is IRISH?!}

Neville:Such a sweet guy, and you like that about him. He is one of your best guy friends. {Aw, I love you, Neville}

Pansy:You actually don't think that she is that bad, but you never hang out with here. She doesn't think your all to bad either, but would never be caught seen with a Gryffindor {Eurgh}
over a year ago marissa said…
GRYFFINDOR! xD

Harry Potter:He's your boyfriend for 2 months, and will be forever.You two are just the perfect match.He can't wish for a better girlfriend than you.He loves picking you up and spinning you around, and you love playing with his hair.Harry respects you, and doesn't want to rush anything, if you don't wanna do it.He walks you to your classes, even if it risks him being late. On dates, he brings you flowers, chocolates,a teddy bear, anything to make you happy, and kisses you goodnight.Even though its only 2 months you think you've found your soul mate.

Ronald Weasly:One of your bestfriends, and is practically like your brother. He watches your back, and protects you in any situation. You have tried going out before but it was just to awkward.

(Why??? :( When it asked who I was in love with, I said Ron! I love you, Ron! lol)

Hermoine:Another best friend. You guys were best friends when you were in diapers, and have always done everything together. No secrets hide between you guys, or boys. Your friendship is unbreakable.

Draco::After the incident last christmas, when you accidently kissed by bumping into each other, you havn't spoken much to each other.

Fred & George:Together you guys are in the pranksters for life club. Pulling pranks over the whole school, that dumbledore, and the teachers can't keep up with you. No one can outdo you guys!

Cho:Your ex bestfriend, after she got sorted into ravenclaw, your friendship just disappeared.You see her in the hall, but never talk to her

Ginny: She thinks your her idol, follows you around, and sometimes even dresses like you. You don't really mind, but you think its kinda creepy.

over a year ago tooch said…
You are in Ravenclaw!! {Brilliant!}
Ravenclaws are supposedly very social , and popular. But a lot people don't like you {I'm not fussed over who likes me or not}, even though you are nice and sweet on the inside. Yes you are smart, and fun, but you are selfish, and to opinionated. The only one who sees the real you is boyfriend.{Hm.}

Harry Potter: You hate his guts, and think that he should transfer to another school! You never want to see him ever.{Hardly my opinion!}

Ronald Weasley: Secretly liking him for 2 years {Haha, that sounds about right}, you just leave him be. He knew, and was a little interested, but never asked you to the Yule Ball, or anything. {Fair enough, I suppose}

Hermione: She is just a friend, and isn't really nice to you. You put up with her though, because she is one of your friends. {No, that's such a shame!}

Draco: Everyone thinks he might like you {No complaints there} He never teases you, or knocks your books down. He doesn't hex you, nope nothing.He even says hi once in awhile. {Well, pluck up the courage Malfoy.. on you go!}

Fred & George: Fred likes you but won't tell you {Really? Speak and be heard my darling!}. George tries to push him to ask you out, but he just keeps saying "not yet." You know that he likes you, and doesn't understand why, it shouldn't be now.

Cho: She thinks your nothing, and never talks.{I couldn't care less about her}.

Ginny: She is not very happy with you, because you hate Harry. Since she practically loves him, she writes you letter asking why, and a persuassive essay to change your mind, yet it never works.{Awww, the trouble she goes to, bless her.}

Cedric: Your handsome boyfriend!!!{I see..Sweet thing.} He's a total sweetheart, and with very good manners too. He always puts you before him or anything. Treats you like a queen, and takes you to the most wonderful places for dates. Yet, your feelings for him are starting to disappear, you feel like breaking up, but you just don't have any guts to do it..{Excuse me, no. I would not do that to someone so loving and genuine. No. Who writes these things?}

Dean: Your best guy friend. You two are opposites, but you know what they say opposite attract. He has been there forever, in any situation. When you first got your period, he helped you get to the bathroom before anyone noticed {Aw jeez, thanks.. I guess.}, and when the time you got into big trouble sneaking into the Forbidden Forest, he took the blame. {Bless him.}

Seamus: Your ex-boyfriend, he has been staring an awful lot lately, and probably has feelings for you still, but you don't have any what so ever feelings for him since last year. {Moving on...}

Neville: He hangs with a total different crowd, so you never chat, doesn't even know who you are. {Oh, that's a shame. He'd be a great friend!}

Pansy: She actually likes you, and doesn't care your a Ravenclaw. You guys hang out a lot, and chat about things that best friends do. But you have to keep it secret, mostly since she's a Slytherin, and Slytherins aren't very nice.{Hardly!}

over a year ago CULLEN-HALE said…
kiss
Ravenclaw!!!

Ravenclaws are supposedly very social , and popular. But a lot people dont like you, even you are nice and sweet on the inside. Yes you are smart, and fun , but you are selfish, and to oppionated{im deffanitly oppionated!}. The only one who sees the real you is boyfriend.

Harry Potter:You hate his guts, and think that he should transfer to another school!You never want to see him ever. {hehe yup pretty much}

Ronald Weasly:Secretly liking him for 2 years, you just leave him be.He knew, and was a lil interested, but never asked you to the yule ball, or anything. {so true!}

Hermoine:She is just a friend, and isn't really nice to you.You put up with her though, because she is one of your friends.

Draco:Everyone thinks he might like you. He never teases you, or knocks your books down.He doesn't hex you, nope nothing.He even says hi once in awhile. {i <3 Draco!}

Fred & George:Fred likes you but won't tell you.George tries to push him to ask you out, but he just keeps saying "not yet."You know that he likes you, and doesn't understand why, it shouldn't be now. {poor Fred i loved him so much :( }

Cho:She thinks your nothing, and never talks.
{bonus for me}

Ginny:She is not very happy with you, because you hate harry.Since she practically loves him, she writes you letter asking why, and a persuasing essay to change your mind, yet it never works. {darn!}

Cedric:Your handsome boyfriend!!! {ugh!!! soon to be ex-boyfriend!!!} He's a total sweetheart, and with very good manners too.He always puts you before him or anything.Treats you like a queen, and takes you to the most wonderful places for dates.Yet, your feelings for him are starting to disappear, you feel like breaking up, but you just don't have any guts to do it.. {lol thats what i just said haha yay!! ima go break up with him now!}

Dean:Your best guy friend.You two are opposites, but you know what they say opposite attract.He has been there forever, in any situation.When you first got your period,he helped you get to the bathroom before anyone noticed, and when the time you got into big trouble sneaking into the forbiden forrest, he took the blame.

Seamus:Your ex-boyfriend, he has been staring awfully alot latley, and prob. has feelings for you still, but you don't have any what so ever feelings for him since last year. {soooo all the guys in hogwarts like me?? awesome!}

Neville:He hangs with a total different crowd, so you never chat, doesn't even know who you are.

Pansy:She actually likes you, and doesn't care your a ravenclaw. You guys hang out alot, and chat about things that best friends do.But you have to keep it secret, mostly since she's a slytherin, and slytherins arn't very nice. {coolness}

over a year ago zelo said…
I've learned to expect Slytherin... (ohhh, If only my personality fit for Gryffindor...but Slytherin is certainly choice#2!)

Slytherins are known to be mean, cruel, and bullies. But your just not that mean, youve tried to push lil first years around, and hex people, it just simply breaks your heart how mean your being. You have to keep up your slytherin image or you fall down on the social chart. Some people like you, and some hate you. Nothing else to be said

Harry Potter:Harry has a secret crush on you but,he's a gryffindor, your a slytherin...it'd never work out.

Ronald Weasly:You do bully him, but it's only for your image.You hate teasing him, but its just that you have to.You've tried telling him that you don't mean it, but he doesn't believe it.

Hermoine:Total arch enemies, you can't stand her nagging, and smartness.She can't stand how you tease ron, and that you like to brag alot.It's been like a war between you. She puts glue under your seat..you stick gum in her hair....it'll never change.

Draco:You are the best thing that has ever happened to him.Your the one who can see the nice, sweet guy under all that bad boy. He just loves when you two are alone to talk or just to watch the scenery of hogwarts in each others arms.No one can change your mind about him. He gives you the most expensive and extravagant gifts, like diamond necklaces and bracelets. You and Draco just love each other till the end.

Fred & George:You and George have gone out for 1 year, and then broke up because there was too many rumors going around about you two.You still have feelings for him, for he was your first kiss, but you would never cheat on draco.

Cho:Never talks to you, because she thinks your too mean to other people, and doesn't wanted to be treated that way.

Ginny:You and ginny actually get along pretty well.You hang out, and each lunch together sometimes.You help her with potions, and she helps you with charms.

Cedric:Cedric wants to ask you out,but he's to shy, and doesn't want to get hurt or betray cho. To tell the truth you don't have any interest in him, so it would be a short relationship anyways.

Dean:Scared that you'll hurt him he hides when you walk by.

Seamus:Your ex best friend. Someone told him that you had said something evil behind his back, and sadly he believed every word of it. You tried telling him the truth, but he just kept avoiding you.

Neville:You guys have lil chats with each other but don't really talk or hang out.

Pansy:Everyone thinks you should be best friends with her, but you hate her, and she hates you.You think she's a lil snobby,bratface,bragger.She just hates you because you stole her only boyfriend away.

over a year ago LilysLittleTwin said…
Your in Gryffindor! You are loyal, but not to confident. Mostly liked by anyone, and have a few enemies, you have a pretty good life at Hogwarts. Theres been no cat fights with you involved, and you do good in school, all straight as. {Wouldn't that be a Hufflepuff then?}

Harry Potter:He's your boyfriend for 2 months, and will be forever.You two are just the perfect match.He can't wish for a better girlfriend than you.He loves picking you up and spinning you around, {awww} and you love playing with his hair.Harry respects you, and doesn't want to rush anything, if you don't wanna do it.He walks you to your classes, even if it risks him being late. On dates, he brings you flowers, chocolates,a teddy bear, anything to make you happy, and kisses you goodnight.Even though its only 2 months you think you've found your soul mate.{D'AWWW!}

Ronald Weasly:One of your bestfriends, and is practically like your brother. He watches your back, and protects you in any situation. You have tried going out before but it was just to awkward.

Hermoine:Another best friend. You guys were best friends when you were in diapers {I think that's a bit of a stretch}, and have always done everything together. No secrets hide between you guys, or boys. Your friendship is unbreakable.

Draco::After the incident last christmas, when you accidently kissed by bumping into each other, you havn't spoken much to each other. {good}

Fred & George:Together you guys are in the pranksters for life club. Pulling pranks over the whole school, that dumbledore, and the teachers can't keep up with you. No one can outdo you guys! {Cool!}

Cho:Your ex bestfriend, after she got sorted into ravenclaw, your friendship just disappeared.You see her in the hall, but never talk to her. {Good,}

Ginny: She thinks your her idol, follows you around, and sometimes even dresses like you. You don't really mind, but you think its kinda creepy. {REALLY creepy, that's almost Edward creepy!}

Cedric:He's actually your rival. Couple years ago, you totally made a fool of him. He trusted you, and told you secrets, well one day he told you his deepest one, and you just was like," WHAT! you like to _________." {Good, I wouldn't want to be friends with future-Edward anyway}

Dean:He's had a crush on you since the beginning of the year,but you havn't noticed at all.He always opens the door for you, and gives you his seat if there isn't any more. {I THINK I WOULD NOTICE!}

Seamus:He is your step-brother, but no one knows.You ignore each other, and don't even sit by each other, just in case if anyone figures it out. {...What?}

Neville:Such a sweet guy, and you like that about him. He is one of your best guy friends. {So true}

Pansy:You actually don't think that she is that bad, but you never hang out with here. She doesn't think your all to bad either, but would never be caught seen with a gryffindor. {Are you kidding!?}
over a year ago AprilCandy42 said…
rainy
Your in Gryffindor! {YES}
You are loyal, but not to confident. Mostly liked by anyone, and have a few enemies, you have a pretty good life at Hogwarts. Theres been no cat fights with you involved {at least}, and you do good in school, all straight as {not like me at school}

Harry Potter:He's your boyfriend for 2 months, and will be forever.You two are just the perfect match.He can't wish for a better girlfriend than you.He loves picking you up and spinning you around, and you love playing with his hair.Harry respects you, and doesn't want to rush anything, if you don't wanna do it.He walks you to your classes, even if it risks him being late. On dates, he brings you flowers, chocolates,a teddy bear, anything to make you happy, and kisses you goodnight.Even though its only 2 months you think you've found your soul mate. {Yeah...That would be nice}

Ronald Weasly:One of your bestfriends, and is practically like your brother {I'm finally a Weasley, YAY, ginger power!}. He watches your back, and protects you in any situation. You have tried going out before but it was just to awkward.{Awkward?}

Hermoine:Another best friend. You guys were best friends when you were in diapers {we wet our diapers}, and have always done everything together. No secrets hide between you guys, or boys. Your friendship is unbreakable. {good grades!}

Draco::After the incident last christmas, when you accidently kissed by bumping into each other, you havn't spoken much to each other. {Oh my God}

Fred & George:Together you guys are in the pranksters for life club. Pulling pranks over the whole school, that Dumbledore, and the teachers can't keep up with you {HaHa}. No one can outdo you guys! {Awesome}

Cho:Your ex bestfriend {she's almost like that Mary Sue, Bella Swan. I'd never be Best Friends with her}, after she got sorted into Ravenclaw, your friendship just disappeared.You see her in the hall {idiot}, but never talk to her {serves her right}

Ginny: She thinks your her idol, follows you around, and sometimes even dresses like you {what is she, my clone?!}. You don't really mind, but you think its kinda creepy. {Kinda? Just Kinda?!}

Cedric:He's actually your rival {I'm just glad he's dead}. Couple years ago, you totally made a fool of him. He trusted you, and told you secrets {BlackMail time}, well one day he told you his deepest one, and you just was like," WHAT! you like to _________." {to what, bitch?}

Dean:He's had a crush on you since the beginning of the year,but you haven't noticed at all (ya think?}.He always opens the door for you, and gives you his seat if there isn't any more {If he keeps that up I'll notice}

Seamus:He is your step-brother, but no one knows.You ignore each other, and don't even sit by each other, just in case if anyone figures it out. {Stupidest thing I've ever heard}

Neville:Such a sweet guy, and you like that about him. He is one of your best guy friends. {I'll finally have straight As in herbology, sweeet}

Pansy:You actually don't think that she is that bad, but you never hang out with her {Oh, really?}. She doesn't think your all to bad either {she better}, but would never be caught seen with a gryffindor. {It's all in the image}
over a year ago marglo said…
kiss
Your in Gryffindor! You are loyal, but not to confident. Mostly liked by anyone, and have a few enemies, you have a pretty good life at Hogwarts. Theres been no cat fights with you involved, and you do good in school, all straight as.

Harry Potter:He's your boyfriend for 2 months, and will be forever.You two are just the perfect match.He can't wish for a better girlfriend than you.He loves picking you up and spinning you around, and you love playing with his hair.Harry respects you, and doesn't want to rush anything, if you don't wanna do it.He walks you to your classes, even if it risks him being late. On dates, he brings you flowers, chocolates,a teddy bear, anything to make you happy, and kisses you goodnight.Even though its only 2 months you think you've found your soul mate.*YEY!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Hermoine:Another best friend. You guys were best friends when you were in diapers, and have always done everything together. No secrets hide between you guys, or boys. Your friendship is unbreakable.

Draco::After the incident last christmas, when you accidently kissed by bumping into each other, you havn't spoken much to each other.

Fred & George:Together you guys are in the pranksters for life club. Pulling pranks over the whole school, that dumbledore, and the teachers can't keep up with you. No one can outdo you guys!

Cho:Your ex bestfriend, after she got sorted into ravenclaw, your friendship just disappeared.You see her in the hall, but never talk to her

Ginny: She thinks your her idol, follows you around, and sometimes even dresses like you. You don't really mind, but you think its kinda creepy.

Cedric:He's actually your rival. Couple years ago, you totally made a fool of him. He trusted you, and told you secrets, well one day he told you his deepest one, and you just was like," WHAT! you like to _________."

Dean:He's had a crush on you since the beginning of the year,but you havn't noticed at all.He always opens the door for you, and gives you his seat if there isn't any more

Seamus:He is your step-brother, but no one knows.You ignore each other, and don't even sit by each other, just in case if anyone figures it out.

Neville:Such a sweet guy, and you like that about him. He is one of your best guy friends.

Pansy:You actually don't think that she is that bad, but you never hang out with here. She doesn't think your all to bad either, but would never be caught seen with a gryffindor
over a year ago volleyblue13 said…
big smile
Your in Gryffindor! You are loyal, but not to confident. Mostly liked by anyone, and have a few enemies, you have a pretty good life at Hogwarts. Theres been no cat fights with you involved, and you do good in school, all straight A's.

Harry Potter:He's your boyfriend for 2 months, and will be forever.You two are just the perfect match.He can't wish for a better girlfriend than you.He loves picking you up and spinning you around, and you love playing with his hair.Harry respects you, and doesn't want to rush anything, if you don't wanna do it.He walks you to your classes, even if it risks him being late. On dates, he brings you flowers, chocolates,a teddy bear, anything to make you happy, and kisses you goodnight.Even though its only 2 months you think you've found your soul mate.

Draco::After the incident last christmas, when you accidently kissed by bumping into each other, you haven't spoken much to each other.

Cedric:He's actually your rival. Couple years ago, you totally made a fool of him. He trusted you, and told you secrets, well one day he told you his deepest one, and you just was like," WHAT! you like to _________."

Dean:He's had a crush on you since the beginning of the year,but you havn't noticed at all.He always opens the door for you, and gives you his seat if there isn't any more

Seamus:He is your step-brother, but no one knows.You ignore each other, and don't even sit by each other, just in case if anyone figures it out.

Neville:Such a sweet guy, and you like that about him. He is one of your best guy friends.

Pansy:You actually don't think that she is that bad, but you never hang out with here. She doesn't think your all to bad either, but would never be caught seen with a gryffindor.
over a year ago joose32 said…
Your in Gryffindor! {Go Go Gryffindor :D} You are loyal, but not to confident. Mostly liked by anyone, and have a few enemies, you have a pretty good life at Hogwarts. Theres been no cat fights with you involved, and you do good in school, all straight as.

Harry Potter:He's your boyfriend for 2 months, and will be forever.You two are just the perfect match.He can't wish for a better girlfriend than you.He loves picking you up and spinning you around, and you love playing with his hair.Harry respects you, and doesn't want to rush anything, if you don't wanna do it.He walks you to your classes, even if it risks him being late. On dates, he brings you flowers, chocolates,a teddy bear, anything to make you happy, and kisses you goodnight.Even though its only 2 months you think you've found your soul mate.{Aww that's sweet, but I'd rather it be Oliver Wood XD}

Ronald Weasly:One of your bestfriends, and is practically like your brother. He watches your back, and protects you in any situation. You have tried going out before but it was just to awkward. {Yay Ron my protector}

Hermoine:Another best friend. You guys were best friends when you were in diapers, and have always done everything together. No secrets hide between you guys, or boys. Your friendship is unbreakable. {Hey, Me n Hermy BFF lol}

Draco::After the incident last christmas, when you accidently kissed by bumping into each other, you havn't spoken much to each other. {Awkward}

Fred & George:Together you guys are in the pranksters for life club. Pulling pranks over the whole school, that dumbledore, and the teachers can't keep up with you. No one can outdo you guys! {Woohoo!! Me and the Twins, Original Pranksters lol}

Cho:Your ex bestfriend, after she got sorted into ravenclaw, your friendship just disappeared.You see her in the hall, but never talk to her {Aww :(}

Ginny: She thinks your her idol, follows you around, and sometimes even dresses like you. You don't really mind, but you think its kinda creepy. {Yeah that'd be pretty creepy XD}

Cedric:He's actually your rival. Couple years ago, you totally made a fool of him. He trusted you, and told you secrets, well one day he told you his deepest one, and you just was like," WHAT! you like to _________." {What?! What does he like to do?!}

Dean:He's had a crush on you since the beginning of the year,but you havn't noticed at all.He always opens the door for you, and gives you his seat if there isn't any more {Aww ain't Dean sweet}

Seamus:He is your step-brother, but no one knows.You ignore each other, and don't even sit by each other, just in case if anyone figures it out. {I would never do that to Seamus. I'd be proud to be his step sister!}

Neville:Such a sweet guy, and you like that about him. He is one of your best guy friends. {Yay! Nevilles my friend}

Pansy:You actually don't think that she is that bad, but you never hang out with here. She doesn't think your all to bad either, but would never be caught seen with a gryffindor. {Hmmm...}
over a year ago amorine said…
heart
Your in Gryffindor! You are loyal, but not to confident. Mostly liked by anyone, and have a few enemies, you have a pretty good life at Hogwarts. Theres been no cat fights with you involved, and you do good in school, all straight as.

Pansy:You actually don't think that she is that bad, but you never hang out with here. She doesn't think your all to bad either, but would never be caught seen with a gryffindor.
over a year ago sickla said…
griffyndor!
over a year ago Hermione30 said…
big smile

over a year ago xharrypotterx said…
Slytherins are known to be mean, cruel, and bullies. But your just not that mean, youve tried to push lil first years around, and hex people, it just simply breaks your heart how mean your being. You have to keep up your slytherin image or you fall down on the social chart. Some people like you, and some hate you. Nothing else to be said {whatever..}

Harry Potter:Harry has a secret crush on you but,he's a gryffindor, your a slytherin...it'd never work out.{oookkkkkaaayyy...ew...}

Ronald Weasly:You do bully him, but it's only for your image.You hate teasing him, but its just that you have to.You've tried telling him that you don't mean it, but he doesn't believe it. {thats sad..i like ron}

Hermoine:Total arch enemies, you can't stand her nagging, and smartness.She can't stand how you tease ron, and that you like to brag alot.It's been like a war between you. She puts glue under your seat..you stick gum in her hair....it'll never change.{haha GOOD!!...im sure i win every war!}

Draco:You are the best thing that has ever happened to him.Your the one who can see the nice, sweet guy under all that bad boy. He just loves when you two are alone to talk or just to watch the scenery of hogwarts in each others arms.No one can change your mind about him. He gives you the most expensive and extravagant gifts, like diamond necklaces and bracelets. You and Draco just love each other till the end.{thats really eeww...but its nice knowing im dracos frnd atleast...hes cool!)

Fred & George:You and George have gone out for 1 year, and then broke up because there was too many rumors going around about you two.You still have feelings for him, for he was your first kiss, but you would never cheat on draco. {thats kinda wierd...but whatever}

Cho:Never talks to you, because she thinks your too mean to other people, and doesn't wanted to be treated that way.{i hate you too...}

Ginny:You and ginny actually get along pretty well.You hang out, and each lunch together sometimes.You help her with potions, and she helps you with charms.{YAY!!! I LOVE GINNY!! :p}

Cedric:Cedric wants to ask you out,but he's to shy, and doesn't want to get hurt or betray cho. To tell the truth you don't have any interest in him, so it would be a short relationship anyways.{hahah...FOOL! i never liked him...}

Dean:Scared that you'll hurt him he hides when you walk by.{hahaha id like to see that!! :P}

Seamus:Your ex best friend. Someone told him that you had said something evil behind his back, and sadly he believed every word of it. You tried telling him the truth, but he just kept avoiding you. {seamus wudnt be my best frnd if we were the last two remaining on planet earth!!}

Neville:You guys have lil chats with each other but don't really talk or hang out.{whateva}

Pansy:Everyone thinks you should be best friends with her, but you hate her, and she hates you.You think she's a lil snobby,bratface,bragger.She just hates you because you stole her only boyfriend away.{haha....thats funny...i dont like her that much anyway...}

over a year ago HaleyDewit said…
big smile

over a year ago boolander25 said…
blush
Ravenclaws {Darn, wanted Hufflepuff. :( } are supposedly very social , and popular {PSHHT not me}. But a lot people dont like you, even you are nice and sweet on the inside. Yes you are smart, and fun , but you are selfish, and to oppionated {hm sounds like me, though}. The only one who sees the real you is boyfriend.

Harry Potter:You hate his guts {of course, DUH}, and think that he should transfer to another school!You never want to see him ever.

Ronald Weasly:Secretly liking him for 2 years {NO}, you just leave him be.He knew, and was a lil interested, but never asked you to the yule ball, or anything.

Hermoine:She is just a friend, and isn't really nice to you.You put up with her though, because she is one of your friends.

Draco:Everyone thinks he might like you. He never teases you, or knocks your books down.He doesn't hex you, nope nothing.He even says hi once in awhile.

Fred & George:Fred likes you but won't tell you. {YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY} George tries to push him to ask you out, but he just keeps saying "not yet."You know that he likes you, and doesn't understand why, it shouldn't be now {Yes it should!}.

Cho:She thinks your nothing, and never talks. {Good! Stay away bee-yotch}

Ginny:She is not very happy with you, because you hate harry.Since she practically loves him, she writes you letter asking why, and a persuasing essay to change your mind, yet it never works. {XDD good, I don't like her either}

Cedric:Your handsome boyfriend!!! {WTFF?!I need to be with FRED WEASLEY!!} He's a total sweetheart, and with very good manners too.He always puts you before him or anything.Treats you like a queen, and takes you to the most wonderful places for dates.Yet, your feelings for him are starting to disappear, you feel like breaking up, but you just don't have any guts to do it.. {oh, never mind, continue on..}

Dean:Your best guy friend.{Oh cool, Dean does seem like someone to be my best friend} You two are opposites, but you know what they say opposite attract.He has been there forever, in any situation.When you first got your period,he helped you get to the bathroom before anyone noticed, and when the time you got into big trouble sneaking into the forbiden forrest, he took the blame.

Seamus:Your ex-boyfriend {ew}, he has been staring awfully alot latley, and prob. has feelings for you still, but you don't have any what so ever feelings for him since last year {way to go me!}.

Neville:He hangs with a total different crowd, so you never chat, doesn't even know who you are. {aw}

Pansy:She actually likes you, and doesn't care your a ravenclaw. {Cool!} You guys hang out alot, and chat about things that best friends do.But you have to keep it secret, mostly since she's a slytherin, and slytherins arn't very nice.
over a year ago ginnyweasleyfan said…
Your in Gryffindor!(YAY!!!!!!) You are loyal, but not to confident. Mostly liked by anyone, and have a few enemies, you have a pretty good life at Hogwarts. Theres been no cat fights with you involved, and you do good in school, all straight as.

over a year ago Icestorm08 said…

over a year ago ilovebilievix said…

over a year ago smallypuppy22 said…
I got this :D

over a year ago saz19126 said…

Ravenclaws are supposedly very social , and popular. But a lot people dont like you, even you are nice and sweet on the inside. Yes you are smart, and fun , but you are selfish, and to oppionated. The only one who sees the real you is boyfriend.

Harry Potter:You hate his guts, and think that he should transfer to another school!You never want to see him ever.

Ronald Weasly:Secretly liking him for 2 years, you just leave him be.He knew, and was a lil interested, but never asked you to the yule ball, or anything.

Draco:Everyone thinks he might like you. He never teases you, or knocks your books down.He doesn't hex you, nope nothing.He even says hi once in awhile.

Fred & George:Fred likes you but won't tell you.George tries to push him to ask you out, but he just keeps saying "not yet."You know that he likes you, and doesn't understand why, it shouldn't be now.

Ginny:She is not very happy with you, because you hate harry.Since she practically loves him, she writes you letter asking why, and a persuasing essay to change your mind, yet it never works.

Cedric:Your handsome boyfriend!!! He's a total sweetheart, and with very good manners too.He always puts you before him or anything.Treats you like a queen, and takes you to the most wonderful places for dates.Yet, your feelings for him are starting to disappear, you feel like breaking up, but you just don't have any guts to do it..

Dean:Your best guy friend.You two are opposites, but you know what they say opposite attract.He has been there forever, in any situation.When you first got your period,he helped you get to the bathroom before anyone noticed, and when the time you got into big trouble sneaking into the forbiden forrest, he took the blame.

Seamus:Your ex-boyfriend, he has been staring awfully alot latley, and prob. has feelings for you still, but you don't have any what so ever feelings for him since last year.

Neville:He hangs with a total different crowd, so you never chat, doesn't even know who you are.

Pansy:She actually likes you, and doesn't care your a ravenclaw. You guys hang out alot, and chat about things that best friends do.But you have to keep it secret, mostly since she's a slytherin, and slytherins arn't very nice.
over a year ago ErnieHannah333 said…
surprise
Your in Gryffindor! (Umm... Sorry, I'm a Hufflepuff for your information!) You are loyal, but not to confident. (Hello? HUFFLEPUFF QUALITY!) Mostly liked by anyone, and have a few enemies, you have a pretty good life at Hogwarts. Theres been no cat fights with you involved, and you do good in school, all straight as.

Harry Potter:He's your boyfriend for 2 months, and will be forever.You two are just the perfect match.He can't wish for a better girlfriend than you.He loves picking you up and spinning you around, and you love playing with his hair.Harry respects you, and doesn't want to rush anything, if you don't wanna do it.He walks you to your classes, even if it risks him being late. On dates, he brings you flowers, chocolates,a teddy bear, anything to make you happy, and kisses you goodnight.Even though its only 2 months you think you've found your soul mate. (Ok... EWW! I like Harry but that's just not going to happen to me lol!)

Ronald Weasly:One of your bestfriends, and is practically like your brother. He watches your back, and protects you in any situation. You have tried going out before but it was just to awkward. (Yeah, right! I'd never even be freinds with someone like Ron!!)

Hermoine:Another best friend. You guys were best friends when you were in diapers, (She's a muggle born.. so no) and have always done everything together. No secrets hide between you guys, or boys. Your friendship is unbreakable.

Draco::After the incident last christmas, when you accidently kissed by bumping into each other, you havn't spoken much to each other. (Oh... my... gawd. *throws up* NO NO NO.. that never happened lolol!)

Fred & George:Together you guys are in the pranksters for life club. (not really, I'm too good at follwing school rules :P) Pulling pranks over the whole school, that dumbledore, and the teachers can't keep up with you. No one can outdo you guys! (no, I'd probably ignore them because I didn't want to get in trouble! lol)

Cho:Your ex bestfriend, after she got sorted into ravenclaw, your friendship just disappeared. (WUT? That's just mean! I happen to like Ravenclaws!) You see her in the hall, but never talk to her

Ginny: She thinks your her idol, follows you around, and sometimes even dresses like you. You don't really mind, but you think its kinda creepy. (lol!)

Cedric:He's actually your rival. (OH YEAH! TOTALLY TRUE!) Couple years ago, you totally made a fool of him. He trusted you, and told you secrets, well one day he told you his deepest one, and you just was like," WHAT! you like to _________." (wow...)

Dean:He's had a crush on you since the beginning of the year, (what's with all of these quizes saying Dean has a crush on me!? eww) but you havn't noticed at all. He always opens the door for you, and gives you his seat if there isn't any more

Seamus:He is your step-brother, (NOT!!) but no one knows.You ignore each other, and don't even sit by each other, just in case if anyone figures it out.

Neville:Such a sweet guy, and you like that about him. He is one of your best guy friends. (NOOO I do NOT like Neville at ALL!)

Pansy:You actually don't think that she is that bad, (Yes I do!)but you never hang out with her. She doesn't think your all to bad either, but would never be caught seen with a gryffindor (Excuse me, HUFFLEPUFF!).

over a year ago keladz said…
mischievous
Slytherin.

Slytherins are known to be mean, cruel, and bullies. But your just not that mean, youve tried to push lil first years around, and hex people, it just simply breaks your heart how mean your being. You have to keep up your slytherin image or you fall down on the social chart. Some people like you, and some hate you. Nothing else to be said

Harry Potter:Harry has a secret crush on you but,he's a gryffindor, your a slytherin...it'd never work out.

Ronald Weasly:You do bully him, but it's only for your image.You hate teasing him, but its just that you have to.You've tried telling him that you don't mean it, but he doesn't believe it.

Hermoine:Total arch enemies, you can't stand her nagging, and smartness.She can't stand how you tease ron, and that you like to brag alot.It's been like a war between you. She puts glue under your seat..you stick gum in her hair....it'll never change.

Draco:You are the best thing that has ever happened to him.Your the one who can see the nice, sweet guy under all that bad boy. He just loves when you two are alone to talk or just to watch the scenery of hogwarts in each others arms.No one can change your mind about him. He gives you the most expensive and extravagant gifts, like diamond necklaces and bracelets. You and Draco just love each other till the end.

Fred & George:You and George have gone out for 1 year, and then broke up because there was too many rumors going around about you two.You still have feelings for him, for he was your first kiss, but you would never cheat on draco.

Cho:Never talks to you, because she thinks your too mean to other people, and doesn't wanted to be treated that way.

Ginny:You and ginny actually get along pretty well.You hang out, and each lunch together sometimes.You help her with potions, and she helps you with charms.

Cedric:Cedric wants to ask you out,but he's to shy, and doesn't want to get hurt or betray cho. To tell the truth you don't have any interest in him, so it would be a short relationship anyways.

Dean:Scared that you'll hurt him he hides when you walk by.

Seamus:Your ex best friend. Someone told him that you had said something evil behind his back, and sadly he believed every word of it. You tried telling him the truth, but he just kept avoiding you.

Neville:You guys have lil chats with each other but don't really talk or hang out.

Pansy:Everyone thinks you should be best friends with her, but you hate her, and she hates you.You think she's a lil snobby,bratface,bragger.She just hates you because you stole her only boyfriend away.
over a year ago nessie-eska said…
Your in Gryffindor!
You are loyal, but not to confident. Mostly liked by anyone, and have a few enemies, you have a pretty good life at Hogwarts. Theres been no cat fights with you involved, and you do good in school, all straight as.

over a year ago NinjaPie228 said…
Slytherin

Slytherins are known to be mean, cruel, and bullies. But your just not that mean, youve tried to push lil first years around, and hex people, it just simply breaks your heart how mean your being. You have to keep up your slytherin image or you fall down on the social chart. Some people like you, and some hate you. Nothing else to be said {So true}

Harry Potter:Harry has a secret crush on you but,he's a gryffindor, your a slytherin...it'd never work out.{...}

Ronald Weasly:You do bully him, but it's only for your image.You hate teasing him, but its just that you have to.You've tried telling him that you don't mean it, but he doesn't believe it.{Sorry Ron :\}

Hermoine:Total arch enemies, you can't stand her nagging, and smartness.She can't stand how you tease ron, and that you like to brag alot.It's been like a war between you. She puts glue under your seat..you stick gum in her hair....it'll never change.{She is kinda a know it all...}

Draco:You are the best thing that has ever happened to him{YAY!}.Your the one who can see the nice, sweet guy under all that bad boy. He just loves when you two are alone to talk or just to watch the scenery of hogwarts in each others arms.No one can change your mind about him. He gives you the most expensive and extravagant gifts, like diamond necklaces and bracelets. You and Draco just love each other till the end.{Aww, I love Draco!}

Fred & George:You and George have gone out for 1 year, and then broke up because there was too many rumors going around about you two.You still have feelings for him, for he was your first kiss, but you would never cheat on draco.{Sorry George.}

Cho:Never talks to you, because she thinks your too mean to other people, and doesn't wanted to be treated that way.{How nice! I hate you too Cho! :)}

Ginny:You and ginny actually get along pretty well.You hang out, and each gfgfgtogether sometimes.You help her with potions, and she helps you with charms.{Yay! I'm Ginny's friend!}

Cedric:Cedric wants to ask you out,but he's to shy, and doesn't want to get hurt or betray cho. To tell the truth you don't have any interest in him, so it would be a short relationship anyways.{True.}

Dean:Scared that you'll hurt him he hides when you walk by.{LOL!}

Seamus:Your ex best friend. Someone told him that you had said something evil behind his back, and sadly he believed every word of it. You tried telling him the truth, but he just kept avoiding you.{Too bad, it would've been cool to have an Irish Best Friend.}

Neville:You guys have lil chats with each other but don't really talk or hang out.{Reasonable.}

Pansy:Everyone thinks you should be best friends with her {Why?}, but you hate her{Yes I do}, and she hates you{Yay!}.You think she's a lil snobby,bratface,bragger{Yep!}.She just hates you because you stole her only boyfriend away{So true}.

over a year ago Ares2002 said…

Pansy:You actually don't think that she is that bad, but you never hang out with here. She doesn't think your all to bad either, but would never be caught seen with a gryffindor
over a year ago Charmedh2ogirl said…

Ravenclaws are supposedly very social , and popular. But a lot people dont like you, even you are nice and sweet on the inside. Yes you are smart, and fun , but you are selfish, and to oppionated. The only one who sees the real you is boyfriend.

Harry Potter:You hate his guts, and think that he should transfer to another school!You never want to see him ever.

Ronald Weasly:Secretly liking him for 2 years, you just leave him be.He knew, and was a lil interested, but never asked you to the yule ball, or anything.

Fred & George:Fred likes you but won't tell you.George tries to push him to ask you out, but he just keeps saying "not yet."You know that he likes you, and doesn't understand why, it shouldn't be now.

Ginny:She is not very happy with you, because you hate harry.Since she practically loves him, she writes you letter asking why, and a persuasing essay to change your mind, yet it never works.

Cedric:Your handsome boyfriend!!! He's a total sweetheart, and with very good manners too.He always puts you before him or anything.Treats you like a queen, and takes you to the most wonderful places for dates.Yet, your feelings for him are starting to disappear, you feel like breaking up, but you just don't have any guts to do it..

Seamus:Your ex-boyfriend, he has been staring awfully alot latley, and prob. has feelings for you still, but you don't have any what so ever feelings for him since last year.

Pansy:She actually likes you, and doesn't care your a ravenclaw. You guys hang out alot, and chat about things that best friends do.But you have to keep it secret, mostly since she's a slytherin, and slytherins arn't very nice.

over a year ago HPLuver27 said…
smirk
I got gryffindoor though im really smart, like a ravenclaw. I'm cool with it though cuz Harry is a total hottie.
over a year ago GoodWitchesRAJA said…

over a year ago flabaloobalah said…
big smile