Harry Potter (Twilight)

MissJory posted on Dec 05, 2009 at 11:05PM
People say Twilight is better than Harry Potter but they don't base upon facts. They base upon what vampires and wizards are better. People would say vampires then that gets me thinking of Twilight. Why do people like it?

People like Twilight because it's written by Stephanie Meyer. Also because of Robert Pattinson. I mean come one he doesn't even look like that. People like Twilight because it's romance. But some people don't like romance. For some reason romance and magical feme doesn't mix. I've even tried reading Twilight.

When you read the book Twilight Stephanie describes every little thing. I mean what is with that. She doesn't describe what the character feel, how they act as a person, or even what it smells like. Also the book Twilight does every play by play. No one really likes that.

While with Harry Potter J.K. Rowling just gets to the point. Her books have a meaning not just of Death and efeating Lord Voldemort. I've read the books many times. And to say this her books are telling us trust your friends and family. Don't let anyone get left behind and then their in the shadows. Trust your instincts. Help out when you can. Don't just think of yourself think of others. That's what Harry did with Sirius.

Also the Harry Potter books describe everything not just what they see but of what they hear, smell and feel.

There have been many arguments about Twilight and Harry Potter. They are different. Twilight is Romance and Fantasy. While Harry Potter is action, adventure, fantasy.

What most people don't know about J.K. Rowling is that she has a thing for astronamy. Sirius is a star (brightest), Draco is a constellation, scorpius constellation, Luna the name of our moon. How centaurs like to look at the night time sky. How she has a course astronamy for them to learn. Really.

If people ask me which one is better I would go for Harry Potter. Only because it focuses more on everyday issus we go through. Except our friends turning to stone, having our godfather be in jail. But it does focus on everyday life that other people might go through. While I don't like readin every single detail and play by plays. That's why i go for Harry Potter.

Harry Potter 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ginervapotter said…
smile
I like them both the same but Harry Potter is better.
I noticed about how she describes everything, yet nothing! (If that makes sense)
Twilight has no depth, but thats why I like it. I have to have my thinking cap on for Harry Potter!Lol
over a year ago jennyrules1504 said…
Well I'm a Twilight fan BUT I HATE ROBERT PATTERSON....I am also a fan of Harry Potter...I LOVE the books equally...

Also I agree with both of u equally...
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago lilkitten85 said…
The newspaper "USA Today" did a little snippet of an artical some time ago stating soe very interesting facts about the Harry Potter series. They said that only ONE book has out sold these very famous books: the Bible. There was also a bar graph comparing some youg adult books' sales. Harry Potter was something outrageous like 700 million copies and there wasn't another book or series even close to that number.

I will look for the artical so everyone else can read it too.