Harry Potter Deathly Hallows Films - Predictions?

marissa posted on Nov 10, 2009 at 07:20PM
Possible Spoilers.

Hey guys,

I was just wondering what everyone was thinking about "Deathly Hallows". What's going to be cut out, added in, or changed up a bit? There are going to be two movies... do you guys think that'll mean most of the story will be left just like it is in the book with all the time they have, or that some new stuff will be added?

Personally, I can see one area where I am almost sure things will change, a least a bit. There was a lot of Polyjuice Potion used in "Deathly Hallows" and I'm guessing they're going to change that somehow, particularly with the graveyard scene with Harry and Hermione, and the wedding scene where Harry is diguised as a Weasley cousin.

I can also see Fred's death being changed up a bit. Personally, I don't think it'll eb Percy fighting with him when he dies. Maybe it will, but he wasn't very important in the movies, if I remember right. My guess is it's going to be George, Ron, or Ginny, the Weasleys that the movie-goers all know and love.
Also, I think Bellatrix is going to be the one to kill him. It would give her a bot more screne time (and who doesn't love Bellatrix, right?) and it'll maek Molly killnig her that much more powerful.

Lastly, I just know that these movies are going to be chalked full of Ron/Hermione scenes. (But maybe I'm just hoping :P) But yeah... I just have a feeling :)

Anyhow, what do you guys think? Any worries about how they're going to film something? How would you film certain scenes? What do you think it going to change?

Accio Deathly Hallows!
[b]Possible Spoilers.[/b]

Hey guys, 

I was just wondering what everyone was thinking about "Dea

Harry Potter 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Mrs-Grint said…
I've been told that they're trying really hard not to change anything or the fans are gonna be MAD. But I know that instead of Crabbe dying, it's going to be Blaise Zabini. Because the actor who played Crabbe went a bit mental on cannabis and he's gone into questioning.

Shame, eh?

I was a bit worried that they wouldn't do Nineteen Years Later (For some kind of bizarre reason I thought they would leave it out) but they are using some computermabob and LOTS of make-up so it'll be the original cast...looking like they're in their mid-thirties. That'll be a larf.

I think the wedding scene will be funny. Because they didn't add that bit in HBP, so it's gonna be like:
DH: HEY FLEUR AND BILL ARE GETTING MARRIED!!
Audience: Who the hell are Fleur and Bill?
DH: You knoooooow Ron's oldest brother and that veela chicka from Goblet of Fire.
Audience: What's a veela?
Me: -SHOOTS THEM ALL-

I'll have to do a running commentary...like I did LAST TIME!!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago marissa said…
^^lmao!

And I'm super excited to see how they age everyone! I hope it doesn't look too fake or anything, lol.

And that really happened to that actor? Too bad! So he won't be in the movie at all?
big smile
No, I don't think so. I wonder whos gonna play Bill. It will be SO sad when Lupin, Tonks and Fred die. After little Teddy. I also can't wait for when Harry finds that letter written by his mum and the picture of him as a babeh.
over a year ago miley145 said…
wink
tooo bad i don't know what to say
Oh, haven't you read the book?
over a year ago marissa said…
I'm excited to see whose going to play Bill as well :)
I wonder how they'll introduce him; I know they've mentioned Charlie in the movies, but have they even talked about Bill? It would be pretty random if Ron was like "oh, by the way everyone, I've got another brother with a house near by that we can stay at! isn't that lucky?!"

I dunno, I'm sure they'll do it well. But I also wonder about Bill's face: seeing as we didn't get to see the match between him and Grayback, are they going to have Bill all scared up?
last edited over a year ago
^^ HAHA! I wouldn't think so. And I've seen the actor that plays Bill!! I don't know his name, but he looks pretty old. I can't fricking wait to see FLEUR!!!

Aaaaaah!! 364 days until it's released!! I AM GOING TO TRY AS HARD AS POSSIBLE TO SEE IT ON THE OPENING NIGHT!!
over a year ago mallorylamphere said…
Harry Potter devotees have known for some time now that the final bookish film adaptation of the seven book series, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, will be split into two movies, with the first movie planned for release on November 19th, 2010 and the concluding movie to be released July 15th, 2011.
I hope they change nothin except the necessary portion.Otherwise the movie will be so bad