Harry Potter Graphic Contest

othobsessed92 posted on Jul 12, 2009 at 10:07PM
Hi
So the idea of a graphics contest is from another spot and it was fun, so I thought it could be fun here as well. I haven't seen anything like this happening on this spot, so I thought we should try it out!

This is how it works

Please check if there aren't already enough participants, before you sign up! And please read the round rules, which say what size the graphic has to be! Thank you

- There will be 7 participants per round (some rounds i might let more people participate, but then i'll write it under the round description!)

- Each round there will be a different theme (eg: book, ship, scene, character,...)

- Each round there will also be a category the graphic has to be in. (eg: wallpaper, icon, banner,...)

-This will be a weekly/10 days event (if it works out xD) Participants have a week to submit their graphics.

- If you want to participate, post it in this forum and if you have done your graphic, post the link in this forum as well.

-When the week is over, I'll make a pick to determine the winner

-The graphic has to be made by you of course

-There is no limit on how many consecutive rounds a person can enter, and contestants are determined on a first come, first served basis.

So if you guys have any questions just post them up here and I'll try to answer it the best I can! I hope you guys have fun with this :)

Round 1: Since the 6th movie is just 3 days away, I thought we should start out with Half Blood Prince movie fan art 500x500

I'll post up the deadlines once we have 7 people interested in doing this!

I hope you guys have fun with this :)
last edited on Jul 12, 2009 at 10:09PM

Harry Potter 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Praesse said…
Oh, I like this idea! I might participate, though I'm still rather a newbie on photoshop :P [almost every icon on my gallery is made by me, so you'll see LOL]

Anyway, my only question is, how can we determine if people are actually voting the best graphic and not being biased toward the chosen couple, or the character, or the actor or whatever that is?
over a year ago othobsessed92 said…
Okay let me start of by saying that your Dramione icons are great! Seriously...I love em <3
And second, great question! If I was to chose a ship, its just going to be one for one round...Like for example if I chose Dramione, everyone is going to do an fan art/photo for the same shipping so when we vote its not going to be based on the ship but which graphic is the best!
I hope that makes sense :)
over a year ago Praesse said…
heart
Yes, it does! It's a great idea! Thanks for answering my question.
And thank you so much about the Dramione icons, btw, it means so much! :)