Harry Potter General HBP movie discussion - because you know you need it

snoznoodle posted on Jul 08, 2009 at 03:20AM
So for a while after HP7 I got over my obsessiveness with Harry Potter's awesomeness (it took a lot of work though trust me) and I resolved that I wouldn't go crazy over Harry Potter again. I seemed to expect that when the next movie came out I'd be all cool nonchalant.

Well, it didn't happen.
As soon as I started seeing trailers and interviews I went crazy again. I need to vent how excited I am because seriously, this movie looks freaking fantastic!
Anyone agree??
p.s. That icon doesn't have much to do with anything I just think it's hilarious.

So for a while after HP7 I got over my obsessiveness with Harry Potter's awesomeness (it took a lot o
save

Harry Potter 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Bones_love said…
big smile
haha i totally agree!
how could you not freak out for hp all over again? :)
i did the same thing and now i'm fanpoping hp alllll day
i'm even reading the books a 4th time around and looking for new movie clips whenever i get the chance.
over a year ago snoznoodle said…
heart
I've read the books so many times I can't count it anymore. I know HBP particularly well because it's one of the most recent... and I've probably read it about the same amount of times as every other one.
So of course I'm reading it again lol. I'm really excited that it looks like they're including a lot more than I thought they would like what happened to Katie Bell. That looks super cool. Plus I think Daniel and Rupert are fantastic and it's going to be funnier than usual. Can't wait!!
I've read the books so many times I can't count it anymore. I know HBP particularly well because it's
over a year ago BellaCullen96 said…
I have only read the books twice but I plan to read them many more times . . . once my mom will finally get me the books! Anyways, I am soooooooo excited, especially since this is the first movie I will have seen after I've read the book. This movie will be AWESOME!!!!!
I CAN'T WAIT! I CAN'T WAIT! I CAN'T WAIT! I CAN'T WAIT! I CAN'T WAIT! I CAN'T WAIT!

P.S.
I ♥ HARRY POTTER! ☺ I ♥ HARRY POTTER! ☺ I ♥ HARRY POTTER! ☺ I ♥ HARRY POTTER! ☺ I ♥ HARRY POTTER! ☺ I ♥ HARRY POTTER!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago linhousepotter said…
heart
I have read the books many times too! Right now I am reading HBP again and I am getting more excited to see this movie than ever before. I have a good feeling that it is going to be AWESOME! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT!!! I LOVE HARRY POTTER!!!!!!!!!
heart
I just read a review which gave it 9.5 out of 10 and said it was definitely the best so far. It's in the link section if you want to read it.
What I'm most looking forward to is when Ron drinks the love potion. I've been dying to see that ever since I read it. Rupert is such a perfect Ron I know it's going to be absolutely hilarious!
Oh my goodness how many times do I have to say I'M SO EXCITED!!!!
I just read a review which gave it 9.5 out of 10 and said it was definitely the best so far. It's in
over a year ago Mena09 said…
big smile
OMG! After I read Deathly hallows I totally became obsessed with HP too...I wnanted to know everything and now we have Half blood prince about to be released (my favorite book in the HP series!) and I´m really excitd about it! I wanna watch it now, Lol!

I´m really xcitd for the Harry/Ginny scenes and also Ron/Lavender and Hermione´s love triangle (poor Hermione :(

I´m also re reading HBP...
over a year ago linhousepotter said…
heart
I just read the review....OMG! I REALLY CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THIS MOVIE! I am looking forward to see Ron drinking the love potion too. Rupert is a GREAT actor. He has perfect comedic timing. I also can't wait to see the cave scene,Dumbledore dying and the QUIDDITCH!. I am sure that the romance between Ginny&Harry and the love triangle between Ron/Hermione/Lavender is going to be really good. I NEED THIS MOVIE NOW!!!! :)
Seeing it in less than 3 hours people!!! I'm so pumped!!
If you've seen it what did you think?? *closes eyes and says LALALALALA until I see it*