Harry Potter in the 7th movie ? Major spoiler dont look if you havent red the book

kim1891 posted on Jul 26, 2007 at 05:38PM
is hermione gonna have to kiss both ron and harry in the film cuz in the book ron sees a vision of him and hermione kissin wen hes gona destroy the locket what you fink ???????

Harry Potter 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago caintil31 said…
i was thinking about that too.
over a year ago nonames said…
yeah prob...or the image could me special effects cause they did say that the images of harry & hermione were distorted
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago duckgoddess said…
Hmm maybe...but knowing the filmmakers, they might simplify that scene. I really hope they don't cos that's such a great scene for Ron and so far in the films, Ron hasn't really done anything and he's portrayed as...well, kind of weak
over a year ago piperpayton22 said…
i love ron and hermoine so i am hoping now but i am thinking that is will be like photo shopped cuz i dont think that would really do that but i dont know
over a year ago chel1395 said…
I can't wait to find out if they are going to have Emma, Rupert and Daniel play their older selves or if they will get other actors. Of course, by the time the 7th movie is released, the actors will probably BE 36 years old :)
over a year ago kyoosuke said…
Hmmm....... so Hermione's turn-on was caused by the showing of sympathy for the elves? Copesetic........
last edited over a year ago