Harry Potter Question about book 7

tubby2002 posted on Jul 23, 2007 at 04:49AM
Ok, I just finished a litte while ago and there were two things that bugged me a little, I am sure that when I read it again these questions will be answered for me but I dont want to wait...

1. what was the thing at Kings Cross that Harry kept looking at??

2. In the epiloge, who's kid was Teddy snogging? They said her name and that it was a cousin or something, but i didnt catch whose kid it was...

Harry Potter 19 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago itsjennyson said…
The thing at Kings Cross is presumably what Voldemort would look like dead. You can tell when Harry tells Voldemort he should feel remorse because he's seen what will become of him. And Teddy is snogging Bill and Fleur's daughter, I forget the name.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago tessajanuary said…
I think that the thing at king's cross was the part of Voldemorts soul that was living inside Harry before Voldemort "killed" him. the description of voldy before he got his body back in GoF was similar to the thing that was at Kings cross
over a year ago fadedsg02 said…
um teddy was definately not snogging bill and fleur's SON, the name was victiore, a girls name.....she was a weasley cousin for sure, but it was not specified who she belonged to............i was fucking pissed that she didnt tell us what everyone else did for a living, all we found out about was neville being a teacher, did harry become an auror? I NEEEEED ANSWEERSS, there is so much that she didnt answer, so many questions i still have burning in my mind that im actually certain there will be another book
over a year ago itsjennyson said…
Haha daughter, my bad, I edited it. Since it was a French name I would assume it was Fleur's.
over a year ago Niwdog said…
EEEEW! I just realized something - Teddy Lupin and Victiore Weasley should not be kissing! They are inter-related. Victoire is Bill's daughter; Bill is a Weasley; The Weasley is a second Cousin Removed relative of the Blacks; Sirius had three cousins: Bellatrix, (To Lestrange) Narcissa (To Malfoy) and Andromeda (To Tonks) who had Nymphadora who married Lupin and had Teddy.

Serious EEEEEW! In other words it's like marrying your inter-related cousin!
over a year ago tinydancer said…
Its quite a distant relative though right? And when they're looking at the family tree in OoTP Siruis mentions that most wizarding families are related in some way. It's not like he was kissing his first cousin...!
over a year ago Jonapello23 said…
good point!
over a year ago Birdy said…
Yeah i thought it wasn't very clear who Teddy was snogging, i never even thought it was Bill's child. What happened to the other characters, such as luna, and why was Colin Creevey there fighting at hogwarts? He was a muggle born, so shouldn't he have been in hiding. Why was he at Hogwarts at all?
over a year ago duckgoddess said…
I'm pretty sure Victoire is Bill and Fleur's daughter

Colin Creevey sneaked out to fight, didn't he? Poor boy, he was so brave...
over a year ago nonames said…
ok question....shouldnt Teddy be living with Harry. Harry is Teddy's godfather.....sooo who is teddy living with?
over a year ago tubby2002 said…
Think about it though, Teddy would be 19 years old, which means he isnt in school anymore so what was he doing there in the first place...

To answer your question nonames- of course I dont know for sure but he may have his own place...
over a year ago duckgoddess said…
I think Teddy was living with his grandmother, Andromeda Tonks and then moved out after he was done with school
over a year ago tinydancer said…
I agree duckgoddess, and tubby2002 it said in the epilogue "-and he said he'd come to see her off!" Her being Victorie I assume, so that's why he was there :)
over a year ago kim1891 said…
BUT if it was flur and bills daughter then ron wudnt of sed our cousins he wud of sed our niece
he could have meant one of the kid's cousins (I dont have the book with me to see exactly what was said)
over a year ago piperpayton22 said…
wouldnt teddy and victiore know if they were related and colin is really brave to do that so and the cousin thing i dont get if it was ron and ginny or their kids and at kings cross is probley voldy cuz after harry came back to life voldy asked to someone else to see if harry was dead and not himself so something must have happened to him to and jkr said that probley she would write a encyclopedia of harry potter and the people that lived it said that on a website when jkr had a interview
Jo revealed that the girl Teddy was 'snoggong' was indeed Bill and Fluer's eldest!
over a year ago bceagles11392 said…
im assuming that Jo is jk rowling...am i rite???
yea, sorry, it was just easier to write that
last edited over a year ago