Harry Potter Do Not Read The Post That Says Off To Wait In Line....Hes Trying To Ruin The Book

fadedsg02 posted on Jul 20, 2007 at 06:51PM
spoilers posted without warning......just so you all know

Harry Potter 8 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago PotterGal said…
Thanks for the heads up! :)
over a year ago kyoosuke said…
DANG IT! I just saw the ending!
I don't think it's legit. His ending sounds a lot like one of the fake versions I've read. The ending sounds too much of a happy ending.
Besides, I was watching Entertainment Tonight, and they interviewed Emma Watson. She said during the interview 'I think the readers are gonna be so sad when they finish the book'. I don't know what she meant by that, but I would assume that some of the main characters are goind to die (as said so by JK herself), so, I guess it will not have a happy ending.
over a year ago tinydancer said…
Thanks for the warning, I didn't read that post til I had finished the book, would've ruined it for me. Thanks
Woah, tinydancer already finished? I'm only on chapter seven right now, I'm so upset about what's happened so far...... :(
Yeah I read the book for 9 hours straight, but I'm probably in a different time zone and got the book earlier or something! Enjoy the rest of the book kyoosuke! I kinda wish I wasn't finish cos now I just can't believe its over!
HA, then in that case, I'm gonna start a new thread in this forum, 'Whatcha gonna do now that it's over?'

That's part of the reason I'm reading so slowly, I'm afraid that I won't know what to do next :(
I was the same, was trying to read it much slower than usual cos I didn't want to finish it in a way! Just posted in your new thread too!
I think Potter should get a cat for a pet next. I like cats. I remember in the first movie when Professor McGonagall morphed into a cat and watched as Harry and Ron coming into classroom late. That's a beautiful cat!