Harry Potter Unresolved Plot Elements

hydriade posted on Jun 29, 2007 at 01:57PM
There's a huge list of unanswered questions and unfinished business. I got together a list:

1. Harry still has to destroy remaining Horcruxes. We know about Nagini, the locket, ring, diary and Hufflepuff's cup. Where are the remaining ones? What's the sixth?

2. Harry wants to re-visit his parents' house.

3. Wormtail still owes Harry a life debt that hasn't been paid yet. Will that come in?

4. Snape: Good or Evil? Yeah, I know he appears to have killed Dumbledore, but I think there's more to it.

5. Harry must return to Privet Drive once more.

6. Weasley/Delacour wedding.

7. Rowling's also hinted at other things. Characters like Umbridge, Krum will reappear, and the flying car and two-way mirror Sirius gave.

What do you all think of these? Or do you have anything to add to the list?

Harry Potter 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago yellowmonkey said…
i heard some crazy theory that harry is the 6th horcrux, because in the 2nd book harry said, 'Voldemort put a bit of himself in me?' to Dumbledore. and in book 1 Hagrid said that people got scars like harry's when a 'powerful evil curse' touches them. i think that might be a horcrux. or it cud b something of Gryffindor's/Ravenclaw's, i don't know.
over a year ago duckgoddess said…
I think the sixth Horcrux is something of Gryffindor's or Ravenclaw's. I really don't think it's Harry because Voldemort isn't so stupid as to try to get rid of his Horcrux every year
over a year ago fadedsg02 said…
1) nagini not a horcrux....ring, locket, diary, hufflepuff cup, ravenclaw tiarra, harry and voldemort
2)harry visits his house where he meets up with wormtail and finds out he is a horcrux
3)wormtail wants harry to help him get rid of snape, but he is captured, sent to akaban, released and murdered
4)snape is evil....nothing more to it
5)harry does return to privet drive With ron and hermione
6)wedding with a few surprises
7)umbridge comes back in a big way, krum not as much but he does reappear, the car does not, and the mirror is used between the order and harry ron hermione and ginny when they are away
over a year ago choci33_lover said…
jesus fadedsg02

if uve read it
dont post spoilers
most of us are WAITING
liek NORMAL READERS DO
till its RELEASED.