Harry Potter Who Will Be Next?

tubby2002 posted on Jun 26, 2007 at 01:14AM
Hey guys, I reread the books again over the past couple of weeks and I noticed a pattern in 4,5,and 6 and I am wondering if it is going to continue into the next book...

Ok, so in Goblet of Fire Cedric died, he wasnt close to Harry but I think they were kinda friends.

Then, in Order if the Phoenix Sirius died, Harry;s Godfather.

Then, in Half-Blood Prince Dumbledore died, he was even close to Harry then Sirius was.

So, in the past three books the poeple close to Harry have been dying and with the pattern the poeple have been getting closer to Harry.

If this continues onto the 7th book, whi is going to die? Who is closer to Harry than Dumbledore?

What does everyone else think??

Harry Potter 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago fawkes716 said…
Omg! i never thought of that! i hope none of the trio or ginny dies!
but that does make sense though.
over a year ago caintil31 said…
i think that it may be someone in ron's family or a teacher. maybe hagrid?
over a year ago ecconitro said…
cedric and harry were not close. They only talked during the competion. Harry is willing to help everyone. That doesn't mean that everyone is close to him.
over a year ago choci33_lover said…
yep
im thinking she might kill lupin
becuase basically he's one of the CLOSEST people harry has to him now.

hes the last person he knows thats connected to his father.

:( i hope not though
over a year ago fadedsg02 said…
percy, lupin, tonks, arthur weasley, old voldy, wormtail, umbridge and greyback will all bite the dust in this one
over a year ago tubby2002 said…
seems like you have put a lot of thought into that. I agree that I think those poeple will die but Im not sure, we have less than two weeks left to find out!