Harry Potter Confessions

CrazyMadHatter posted on May 21, 2013 at 03:42PM
(Sorry if this has already been created)
What Confessions do you have about the Harry Potter Series. Confess some secrets. :D Prehaps you confess that you only read the first book in the series. Or maybe you confess... Post your confessions!

Harry Potter 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago CrazyMadHatter said…
One confession is that I never read the first book in the series. I watched all the films first and then read all of the books from COS. Another is in the picture below...
One confession is that I never read the first book in the series. I watched all the films first and t
Kitcatcmp commented…
Yeah, that's true for me, too. However, I have read the first book. I've read them all ten times over a year ago
loonylovegood7 commented…
Ahhh! Oh, filch I know :) over a year ago
over a year ago SugarDukesGal said…
I confess I am OBSESSED with this culture... It's almost having to be a secret...
CrazyMadHatter commented…
Agreed! over a year ago
over a year ago rosemina said…
I confess that I've been obsessed with Snape since the very first chapter, since the very first scene. I almost have goosebumps every time he appears in the plot...
over a year ago Kitcatcmp said…
I confess that when I'm alone, I pretend all the main characters are with me, and they are my closest friends. It's like having imaginary friends, but so real. I am thirteen, and I know that having imaginary friends is for little kids, but I have had them in my head since I was seven.
semisweetie18 commented…
OMG, I do this too! I'm 13, also. Like, when I'm in bed at night, I'll pretend I'm in the Harry Potter dorms. :) over a year ago
over a year ago wHateVer9974 said…
I confess that Harry and his friends were there for me in times when no one else was.
over a year ago Flora_Swift said…
I confess that I celebrate every September 1st since when I was 11.
over a year ago loonylovegood7 said…
I confess I pretend that I'm in the Harry Potter world and I have defeat Voldemort