Harry Potter Should They Make Present Day Harry Potter Movies?

puppygirl12114 posted on Apr 06, 2013 at 04:02AM
I know I want them to make more movies!!! I cried at the end because I didn't want it to end. They should make some about the present day children at Hogwarts. But I need your opinion!!!!!!! I know most of you HP lovers will choose yes, but think about it! That would mean a ton of more tears when our favorite people die! I know most of you HP haters will pick no, but think about it! HARRY POTTER IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! YOU NEED TO START WATCHING THE MOVIES AND READING THE BOOKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All right now! I need your opinions!!!! Gimme your opinions..........oh.............PLEASE!!!­!!!­!!!­!

Harry Potter 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago puppygirl12114 said…
laugh
I vote yes!!!
over a year ago bestpotterhead said…
YeS and no because I want more harry potter but no because what would they make it about because all the hp stories are Voldemort related and he's dead now but o still want more harry potter stories because HARRY POTTER IS THE BEST THING TO EVER READ!!!!!!!
over a year ago SugarDukesGal said…
More books first! Movies come naturally from that, but since there is so much MORE in the books than they put in the movies, YES to more from the Wizarding World! It doesn't have to be "prequel" or "sequel" for me as there could be soooooo many adventures from different types of characters who were associated with the same timeframe. Maybe even adventures from Durmstrang and Beaubaxtons and others. I am a Hogwarts fan most, so what happened that built the Chamber of Secrets, and then opened it the first time. When did the Room of Requirement first reveal itself and for what contribution? ANYTHING from JKR in the world of "magic folk" and I think we would all be EXTREMELY excited ! They don't have to compare to HP... There were other "baddies" in the past and future so who is the "chosen one" for those battles?