Harry Potter Hogwarts anime rp

dargox posted on Jul 30, 2012 at 04:40PM
Ok, this rp is HP in anime style, here you can play as the cast members or Your own OCs.

(link)

Rules:
Fallow the wizard world rules
No god modding
No killing others without permission
Violence allowed
Cursing allowed
Just have fun

Wizard info:
Name:
Personality:
Teacher or student:
Year:
House:
Favorite class: (for teachers: teaching class)
Appearance:
Bio:

Harry Potter 27 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago dargox said…
(here's my oc)

Name: Jack Pyro

Personality: jack is a ' go with the flow' type and is somewhat of a prankster but when it comes to he's the first to stand up against a foe to protect those he care for.
Teacher or student: student
Year: 4
House: Griffindor
Favorite class: def against dark arts
Appearance: (link)

Bio: jack is a 4th year halfblood wizard attending hogwarts, his mom a witch that works with dragon while his dad is a muggle who still don't know about the wizard world. He also the only student with a pet hank instead of a owl.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago toppotternerd said…
smile
i'm sorry but i'm already involved with a load of rp's and i'm barely keeping up with them but i'll follow this one and read whats happening oh and i'll try to get some joiners :)
(okay, I guess I'll start while waiting for others to join)

[setting: boarding the hogwart's express]

Jack in his griffindor robes walks down the halls of the train cars, looking for a empty cabin to sit in.
over a year ago Make-me-laugh said…
(I'm going to be Neville, because I like being Neville)
Neville sees Jack walking down the isle. He snatches up an opportunity.
"Hey Jack. Would you like to come and join us?" Neville generously offered.
"sure, Nev!" Jack said with a smile as he walked into the compartment that neville was in.
((man! Why is nobody playing on my rp? T_T))
"How was your summer?" Neville said. He reached in his pocket and pulled out a half eaten biscuit.
((I have no idea.))
"it was great, if you don't count the near death while helping to feed dragons." Jack answer while sitting down. "so, what about you?" He asked
Neville begins eating his half biscuit
"The same wouldn't be said for me" Neville said with a mouthful of biscuit. "I've been having flashbacks."
((ok! since nobody is joining, lets bring in the cast. So roles do you want other than neville?))

Jack rise a eyebrow, asking. "flashbacks, About what and can you at less swallow before anwser? Cause you're getting crumbs everywhere."
((I'll be Draco and Ron.))

Neville finished his half biscuit. He leaned back into his seat. "I've been having flashbacks about my parents, being tortured." Neville explained.
Ron, Harry and Hermione entered the compartment. "Care if we sat down?" Harry asked
((alright))

Jack leans back place his hands behind his head, saying. "not at all, come right on in."
Ron, Hermione and Harry sat opposite to Jack. Harry leaned forward and greeted Neville.
"Tough year, last year" Harry proclaimed.
over a year ago ErnieHannah333 said…
blush
((Hey, I'll join. Seems like you need another roleplayer ;3))

Name: Denny
Personality: Quite shy, and a bit tsundere. It takes a while for her to warm up to people, but once she does she's very kind.
Teacher or Student: Student
Year: 4
House: Ravenclaw
Favorite class: DADA or Care of Magical creatures
Appearance: Red eyes, white hair.. basically albino :p
Bio: Denny is a 4th year pure-blood witch. The sorting hat had a hard time sorting her since she has many different sides. Her mother is a witch working as an auror and her father got killed by Death Eaters when she was little. She has a pet owl named Preußen (I had to//shot)
((Hey, I'll join. Seems like you need another roleplayer ;3))

Name: Denny
hmmm
Denny walks around the train looking for a place to sit.
over a year ago GoodWitchesRAJA said…
Name:Annaliece Hastings
Personality:Sweet nice to everyone not bad
Teacher or student:student
Year:1
House:Griffindor
Favorite class:DADA
Appearance:Long auburn hair blue eyes
Bio: Halfblood lives with both parents dad muggle born likes jack draco likes her
(yay, more people!!)

"speaks of which harry, is what the news paper saying, true? Did the dark lord really return during the last phase of the tri-wizard?" Jack asked.
((hello?))
Neville took the paper from Harry's grasp. "If he's returned, then there is no place safe." Neville replied.

((Hello))
Denny stopped near their compartment, she couldn't help but listen to their converstation about the Dark Lord~
((okay, i'll play potter for now.))

"unfortunately it's true but the paper didn't print the full facts nor people want to believe that he's back." Harry reply sadly.

"so, basically the paper is mixing up your words to get more sell as well make you look like a crazy person" Jack shakes his in disappointment at the paper.
Neville turned the pages of the newspaper, he noticed a news article about gardening. More articles about useless rubbish. Then he paused, an article, about Prisoners escaping Azkaban. "It can't be."
Denny gasped, "He's back...? " She backed away from the compartment and continued to find a compartment that wasn't already full.
Jack stands up, saying with a slite yawn. "well, I'm going to use the little wizard room. do guys want anything from the food cart, If I run into it on my way back?"
"No, I alright. Ron will eat it all, anyway."
"ok, then be back in a few" jack throws up a peace sign before walking out of the compartment to go find a restroom.
Denny doesn't pay attention to where she's going and runs into Jack, "S-sorry.."