Harry Potter - Astronomical Inspirational -

Danea posted on Mar 28, 2012 at 04:50PM

-WARNING!- This is for the people who don't know where J.K gets her inspiration from and for the people who REALLY know HP. If you know everything of what I am going to say...then why are you here?...
This is from my info, keeping it short and not long dreaded.

Being a history and galaxy freak I foud some things that made me smile...perhaps a bit toooo wide. Enjoy.

Star/Constellations & Characters

DRACO - meaning :the Dragon and Draconis (read on the Hogwarts crest-never tickle a sleeping dragon)(constellation)

SCORPIUS - enough said, the constellation itself

SIRIUS - the DOG star...enough said.(star)

REGULUS - is actually the prince and even named the 'heart of a lion'(star)

BELLATRIX - 'the warrioress'(star)

The black family exists only out of the chosen star and constellation names won't you say...literally. Also their are of course family like Andromeda(constellation), Cygnus (the swan consteallation) and so forth (go check in the movie for visual -order of the pheonix.)

LUPIN - Taken from Lupis a constellation which translates to 'the WOLF'...enough said

NOW :))))))))))) My most favorite find of all is my two handsome devils.

SEVERUS AND LUCIUS

Their names are taken from a Roman Emporer Lucius Septimus Severus...Enough said, but damn it just makes me smile I don't know why.

SEVERUS - THE CAPRICORN

READ THIS AND KEEP SEVERUS SNAPE CLEARLY IN YOUR MIND...IT SUMS HIM UP TO THE TEE

Ruler: Saturn / Element: Earth / Mode: Cardinal
Pole: Negative / Third: Universal / Half: Objective

Serious, determined, disciplined, focused; needs to play more; fathering, disciplining love; authority figures; seeks certainties in life, wants things "cast in concrete"; the Businessman, not interested in "blue sky" ideas, needs to bring theory into concrete reality; "knowing the rules and playing the game"; making a niche in the world.

General behavior: Capricorn (the goat) is the most serious of all the zodiac signs. You are independent and (usually) confident. You have a tendency to criticize yourself too much, which can lead to low self-esteem. Capricorns are dependable, but also extremely cautious. You make a fair, but stubborn leader, and this is a job that you can do well. You are very well organized, so you can handle many projects at once. You may go through horrible mood swings, being friendly one moment and mean the next.

Physical Fetaures: Some find that physically, individuals born under the sign of Capricorn tend to have dark hair, steady eyes, a dark complexion, capable hands, and prominent cheekbones...enough said

Bony brow which emphasizes the steely, deep set eyes.♥ The large snout droops over the large, thin edged upper lip as it pushes the mouth low on the chiseled chin. The broad, high set cheek bones are drawn down in the center and this gives Cappies a solemn and serious appearance.

People born in January are usually mentally strong, but they are, as a rule, generally aren’t understood by other people. They are thinkers, reasoners, and usually successful in business or any form of government work. Capricorn is a pushy Cardinal Earth sign ruled by Saturn, the planet of adversity...THERE IS EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW

They are as a rule very independent and high-minded in all what they do, and detest being under the restraint of others. Capricorns will grind anything that gets in their way down to dust. Time is definitely on their side.

They must be leaders in whatever they are engaged, or else they are inclined to lose their interest in what they do. These poeople, as a rule, are serious individuals, beneath their reserve there is a sensitive and sympathetic person and anyone who needs a strong shoulder to lean on needn't look further than the CAPRICORN. One of their more striking characteristics is their subtle sense of humor...making comments and hitting Ron with a book is quite hilarious

Although they may seem to be cold, they have warm hearts.
Fear is at the root of all Capricorn troubles. It is necessary for them to chip away at those fears.
They worship intellectual, clever people; they rarely interfere with the affairs of others, but they will never stand interference from others..."obviously"

Their home and family life is very often a troubled one. They frequently feel "lonely-hearted" and misunderstood, even if it is not so.Once they fall in love and commit, the typical CAPRICORN is unlikely to jeopardize the union. They place great importance on personal happiness...Loving someone your whole life who is dead...yeah...I think that is damn hell a lot of commitment even when the bitch feels nothing...pardon my language-I just called her a female dog being logical

!!!!!!!!!! If we take in the full picture, we will see that it is a mixed bag of both greatness and evil. This can take many forms. It can show one who suffers at the hand of evil and who is cast out in disgrace, or it can show one who has sacrificed their own soul to gain the world, or some variation in between.
!!!!!!!!!!

THERE YOU HAVE IT AND I HOPE I...soothed some thoughts in mind lol.

PLEASE NO HARSH COMMENTS

Harry Potter No replies