Harry Potter Who is R.A.B.?

cressida posted on May 15, 2007 at 07:35AM
So who is the mysterious R.A.B.?

A guess that some friends and I subscribe to is that R.A.B. = Regulus Black, Sirius's brother. After all Regulus was a supporter of Voldemore who was killed when he tried to back out. And the initials fit. But...I also think it was someone more powerful than Regulus. What do you think? Who do you think is R.A.B.?

Harry Potter 14 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago kurtage007 said…
I think you are pretty spot on with Regulus Black. who else but a death eater would call Voldermort the dark lord? well we'll find out soon. but not soon enough!
over a year ago snoznoodle said…
We know hardly anything about him. We'll find out soon... 68 days! I'm counting down :D
over a year ago x0urmom0x said…
i think it's regulus (insert random middle name here) black. i mean, the initials pretty much fit, and in case u haven't noticed, in the fifth book, when they're cleaning oout the drawing room at grimmauld place, they find a locket that won't open. 68 MORE DAYS TILL HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOW!!! WOOHOO!
over a year ago happygolucky11 said…
i think you're right with regulus black but his name is regulus arcturus black
over a year ago Phil said…
Should be interesting to find out, though I pretty much agree with Regulus Arcturus Black. I'm really excited!
over a year ago PkmnTrainerJ said…
It would be cool if it were Regulus Black.
over a year ago Shrtstp909 said…
how do u no that his name is Arcturus
over a year ago snoznoodle said…
58 days! WOOT!
over a year ago anti_Jate said…
I heard that when the book was translated to different languages black gets translated into somthing starting with a S, (I forgot what) and they change RAB to RAS
over a year ago Jonapello23 said…
51 days!!!!!!! It is definetly Regalus Black but how do u know his middle name?
over a year ago 7_steph_7 said…
it says in the 7th book. =]
and it is definitely regulus black.
over a year ago charlotteuuuh said…
I think it's regulus :p
over a year ago Brysis said…
NOW we know it´s Regulus Arcturus Black
over a year ago crazyduds2 said…
It is Regulus Black. If you've read the seventh book, Kreacher tells the story of how Regulus and him discovered the hocrux in the cave.