Harry Potter things, you say or do that make people think you are a HP die hard.

alisonfaith297 posted on Sep 25, 2011 at 12:52PM
well, just share thing you do in live that you do because of Harry potter,
as we all know it has greatly influenced our lives.
you can name specific examples or anything.

EG:
when i get frustrated in a store looking for something, i yell out "accio " object"". in hopes the charm might work.

Harry Potter 16 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago turturkeykey said…
heart
Things Harry Potter makes me do .... the boooks make me cry and laugh,they make me cry every single time I hear the name Fred (I never really couldn't get over his death) and they make me laugh ... I still smile when I remember a funny quote.

I don't do things like buying wands or yelling out spells.I just believe in Harry Potter and I'll never forget my book <3 the book that changed my life
Things Harry Potter makes me do .... the boooks make me cry and laugh,they make me cry every single t
over a year ago dragonsmemory said…
cool
Everyone comes to me with hp questions. Im the go-to gal around here for that kind of thing. I spout off all sorts of details and trivia from the books and movies. Go ahead. Ask me anything. I dare you.
over a year ago sparkles3 said…
one time, in my science class, I had a wand fight with my friend. I was labeled as a nerd from then on.
over a year ago deathgirl13 said…
I tried using the Confundus charm on one of my classmates (like Hermoine in HBP). It seemed to work.
over a year ago saraandjess2448 said…
monkey
me and my friends are planning a big birthday party for Harry the weekend before July 31st. We're having 2-on-2 quidditch, a contest to see who can eat the most every flavor beans without gaging, AVPM Karaoke, make-your-own-robes, and, of course, a double feature of the last two movies. We are also considering seeing who can write neatest with a quill, seeing how realistically we can duel, and we are goig to try and get our hands on some butterbeer and... I am such a nerd.

Oh and me and my friend were dueling on a field trip seining a couple of months ago. [and if I had a nickel for every time she killed me that day I would be richer than lucius malfoy, and that's saying something because he is the 12th wealthiest fictional character according to Forbes magazine]
over a year ago ErnieHannah333 said…
laugh
Say Obliviate when I want people to forget what I said.
Say What the Hippogriff! and Oh my Deatheater!
Call people Muggles, Deahteaters, blood-traitors, or mud-bloods when I don't like them.
Draw the Deathly hallows symbol everywhere. Draw Nimbus 2000's and Snitches in my notebook.
Randomly say Expecto Patronum or Wingardium Leviosa or other spells
over a year ago Hermione-Fan361 said…
When people say "JK." I say "Rowling."

I have gone as a Harry Potter Character for Halloween for the past 3 Years (Hermione, Hermione, aaaand Hermione. I'm going as Fred this year!)
When people say "JK." I say "Rowling."

I have gone as a Harry Potter Character for Halloween for t
bestpotterhead commented…
tribute to one of thw funniest weaslys!! over a year ago
over a year ago saraandjess2448 said…
big smile
Say oh my Draco/voldemort(or voldy)/Rowling/or Goyle. I've heard all of these in use before. (oh my Rowling is in AVPM)

REDVINES!!!!
over a year ago Nemisis said…
mischievous
mutter adava kedavra under my breath at people who make me really mad
mischievous
^Good idea! I think I'll start doing that lol
laugh
When it's a foggy/cloudy/cold day keep saying expecto Patronum because that means dementors are around :P
over a year ago loveam96 said…
I always make Harry Potter references.
over a year ago alwayslily said…
Any time I see a person with a red and yellow scarf I say, "It looks like there's a another potter fan here. She must be a gryffindor!"
And then I ignore my friend who says, "Sometimes a red and yellow scarf is just a red and yellow scarf."
over a year ago bestpotterhead said…
I know this is kind of late bit I say spells whenever i can and make references all the time and when dobby died i cried (on the inside) its just so sad that's its over but i will reread/rewatch the books/movies over and over again i will never :/get tired of harry potter this fandom will live forever!
over a year ago bestpotterhead said…
The books are my platform 9 3/4 when I read them I escape from this muggle world all the way to Hogwarts with Harry.
over a year ago readerHP said…
Whenever I feel left out I say what am I the next door neighbour? (Fred and Goarge say that when they weren't privy to something)