Harry Potter Our Harry Potter Experiences

emmarupertluver posted on Jul 15, 2011 at 12:16AM
On this forum topic ( in replies) you can write about your exsperiences with Harry Potter. This will stay up forever so a new generation of HP Fanpoppers can write to! I will write mine now!

Harry Potter is something that I couldn't live without. It has helped me uncountable times when I was on the floor. Just by opening a Harry Potter, I feel as if I could do anything. Harry Potter has given me life, love and, everything in between.

I am going to stop here because this could go on forever! Bye!

Harry Potter 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ABDCFan- said…
My Harry Potter experience? What can I say? The books have affected me in a way that is unimaginable. Jo Rowling is a mind-boggling genius, and links the books to each other so carefully. Questions in the second book are answered in the last book. It's just amazing.
Harry Potter has helped me through rough times and it's really given me the ability to be courageous. It's also taught me so many lessons to do with friendships, love and life as a whole.
I love the books with all my heart, and I also love the movies.
J.K. Rowling, you are my Queen.
over a year ago ros59 said…
heart
I just became a new fan.I started with the 6th book(I only had 6 and 7 at the time)I love it,then I bought the first book,then second,the third.I just got the 4th and 5th books.I am going to read the series in order now,but first I want to try to finish the last book before I see the movie on the 23rd.I feel very happy and my imagintation goes on a roller coaster ride every time I start reading one of the Harry Potter books.I couldn't live without it.I thank J.K Rowling for writing the Harry Potter series,and I thank the actors/actresses for making Harry Potter become more real.
I LOVE HARRY POTTER SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!!­!!