Harry Potter Time to speculate...

ahastie7 posted on Apr 03, 2007 at 08:08PM
Well? We're in the final few months of waiting for Book 7, and I know my anticipation just keeps growing. I'm curious as to what the other 308 Harry Potter Spot fans think will happen in the finale. What do you think is going to be the biggest shock/plot point (other than the end-game battle between good and evil)? Let's just post pure speculation, and if you're posting anything you believe to be a genuine spoiler, please preface it as such. Thanks!

Harry Potter 28 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ahastie7 said…
My prediction for a "happily-ever-after" scenario is that Ron and Hermione, and Harry and Ginny will be together in the end, thus making Hermione and Harry an official part of the Weasley family.
over a year ago tinydancer said…
I really hope its not your average happily ever after ending... I know Harry Potter is loved by many children so it probably cant be too harsh but I would like to see another few good twists to the end of the last book! I'm DYING to read it tho, cant wait to know what happens and for the unanswered questions to be answered!!
over a year ago smackdabish said…
I really don't know what to expect. At all.

I know I'll walk away unsatisfied, though. There's no way she'll be able to tie up all the loose ends.
over a year ago Naruto-dono said…
I have a feeling that Sirius will make a comeback. It's just a thought though...
over a year ago tubby2002 said…
I want a happily ever after ending and I want them all to live but I dont see that happening. As much as I would hate for it to end this way I have a feeling someone in the Trio is going to die. If not then Ginny or Nevile or Luna. That would really suck but JKR killed Sirius and then Dumbldore, anything is possible.
over a year ago keezie07 said…
I think that it will work out that Harry will kill Voldemort, but he will die in the process. Its sad I know, but it happens.
over a year ago ahack12 said…
I believe that Harry will die saving Hermione from Voldemort resulting in the Ancient Love Magic protecting Hermione so that she can kill Voldemort.
over a year ago anti_Jate said…
somehow or another, she has got to kill off harry. that is the only way to be sure that no one will try to continue the series
over a year ago eburgaxle said…
Nobody tries to continue stories even if the main character lives. There will always be fanfiction that continues everything anyway, I definetly don't think the only secure way of ending the series is Harry dieing. I really want to see Harry and Ginny together because Harry's lost so much, he deserves a girl. Plus he could protect her better if she's with hime than if he left Ginny with her parents or at school. As you can see, I am a very strong Harry-Ginny shipper!
over a year ago Belle1872 said…
i don't want it totally be a happily everr after ending, but i so do not want Harry to die. I agree thatt he should be with Ginny though
over a year ago ladolcevita said…
Bad thing is that JKR said 2 people that she did not mean to kill were going to die because she had to kill them to make another live. i think that fred & george will die or ron & hermionie. fred and george because their uncles Had the exact same enitials as them and they died. ron and hermionie because they are going with harry on his journey. but the question is will harry, or voldemort die?????????????????
over a year ago Jonapello23 said…
Harry will destroy all the horcrux"s but when he is fighting The human form of voldemort then he will die right after he killed him.
over a year ago snoznoodle said…
I still stick to theory that there's more to Sirius' death than we know and Sirius' family especially with R.A.B and the Department of Mysteries. I'm still not convinced Sirius is dead and who remembers the room Dumbledore described that was filled with pure love. Sounds like the ultimate weapon against Voldemort.
over a year ago happygolucky11 said…
i think that harry might die because people had this whole article about how to help your children cope if (only IF) harry dies.
over a year ago duckgoddess said…
I hope there's a happily-ever-after ending but I have a feeling it won't be. JKR will probably torture us fans by leaving a couple of loose ends so we can speculate like crazy
Voldemort's a total goner and Harry may be as well...I really hope he doesn't though
over a year ago Jonapello23 said…
ok here is what is going to happen.
Harry will hunt down all the horcruxs.
Ron and Hermione will be with him.They will cme to Privet drive with him.Harry will have one last battle with Voldemort. Harry will kill him but Harry will also die. Lupin and Tonks will get married.
over a year ago caintil31 said…
this might count as a SPOILER so beware.

today at borders i started to read the mugglenet book about theories for the 7th book. one of the mugglenet staff members asked j.k. rowling after a book reading if she was going to kill off anyone from the trio and she said no.it also said in the book that she wrote the last chapter for book 7 ten years ago. it said that she only made a few changes so that one of the characters she killed from the chapter ten years remains alive.

as for r.a.b. i thinks that it's regulus black. because when mrs. weasley and the other's are cleaning the black house they find a locket that won't open. this could be the horcrux and if it isn't then kreacher probably has it because he values the black name so much and he tries so hard to save black family heirlooms from being thrown out. this would explain why j.k. rowling told the director of harry potter and the order of the phoenix to keep kreacher in the movie or else it would be harder from them to bring him back in the 7th movie.

Harry is not a horcrux. There is no reason for voldemort to make him a horcrux and then try to kill him his whole life.

As for who dies, I only have one guess. I think that Snape will die to save harry. Snape would be in debt to harry since harry's dad saved snape's life. he may be with voldemort but he is still on the good side. Still not sure on who else will die.

This is my last theory. I think that Sirius Black will come back even though he is dead. Either he will be able to talk to harry through the two way mirror or he'll be a ghost. I just have a hunch that we'll be seeing him again

over a year ago fadedsg02 said…
he turns harry into a horcrux accidentaly, he inteded to make his final horcrux the night he murdered lilly and james, he turned harry into a horcrux with lillys death and thats what that scar is
lupin and tonks die
the room filled with pure love is where harry ends up after having a out of body experience after he kills voldemort in the room with the veil using the avada kedavra and makes his own horcrux containing the piece of voldemort within him. harry meets his parents in that room and reunites with lupin tonks sirius and dumbledore, it is a room that can only be entered in the mind and harry being the great wizard that he is uses his love for the ones he lost and brings them back from the spirit world,,
over a year ago boobud said…
my theory >>
harry, hermione and ron go 2 the dursleys then after that they go to the weasleys for bill and fleurs wedding. harry get back with ginny, because he remembers that love is what will conquer voldemort ... hogwarts reopens and the trio decides to go back >>> they get help from dumbledores portrait and stuff >>> draco is good, he goes to the order and clears his name ... ginny goes with the trio when they go looking for the horcruxes because she is underage, and the obstacles they will have to pass will not detect her magic ... wormtail dies saving harry's life bcos of the life debt thing >>> voldie dies ... kingsley, mad-eye moody and snape die .. oh snape is good but only shows it in the final battle >>
hermione and draco get together .. =] >> ron gets with lavender ... harry and ginny >> and neville and luna .. but J.K.R already said that neville and luna don;t get together .. =[
thats my theory ... 4 the whole book ... but we wont find out till we read the book .. 12 more days!!
dude....mine wasnt a theory, ive already read it
fadedsg02 ... ive read your thoery in a fanfiction>>> anyways ... noones read the finsihed copy of the book except for JKR herself!
over a year ago choci33_lover said…
fadedsg02
WHY do you KEEP INSISTING youve read the 7th book?
its not OUT YET
so please either keep your lies to yourself
and/or stick to fanfiction.
i agree with choci33_lover
u people are thick.....the book has been printed and ready for months, they hold it for the summer for effect, i am the son of a critic i will not mention, but scholastic gives out copies in advance so they can be reviewed, i got lucky enough to read it. so quit being jealous and deal with it, your whole world may be falling around you, but know this, IVE READ THE NEW HARRY POTTER
we'll see when the book come out then ... but if u want to write about what happens in the book ... then PLEASE put a spolier warning ... some of us are still waiting to read the book
over a year ago jakeyjakefake said…
faded are u the dude no ur not...i have the book downloaded as well....but its not scanned or typed...its pictures of a guy holding the book near the camera for every page...kinda weird..but its good so far