H2O Mermaids Anyone Wanna Start An H2o Friendship? :)

lexichristina posted on Jun 27, 2011 at 05:52PM
i want to form a group of four girls, one representing each of the girls (rikki,cleo,emma,bella) i would represent rikki, but i need the other girls, anyone interested? we could start our own life long friendship :) (if your a true h2o fan, then you will be all for having a friendship just like the h2o girls) we could even get matching lockets, i hope their are some girls out there wanting to do this with me, just send me a message, tell me why you wanna join, and who you would want to represent

H2O Mermaids 12 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago yoshirox531 said…
I'll join and i want to represent Rikki.
over a year ago yoshirox531 said…
Rikki. ♥
Rikki. ♥
over a year ago lexichristina said…
um like i said, id be representing rikki, but i already got all the girls, sorry :/
over a year ago rikkiroxx said…
big smile
thats cool wish you luck
over a year ago hobbit1121 said…
I'd represent Bella
over a year ago hobbit1121 said…
laugh
Or maybe Cleo but I think I'd rather represent Bella 🐠🐳🐬
over a year ago USAmermaid said…
big smile
ill be cleo :)
over a year ago h2olover26 said…
hobbit1121 why do you like bella she stole emmas spot as a real mermaid sorry but i had to say it the truth sorry eveery bella fan
over a year ago h2olover26 said…
ill be Emma if you want
ill be Emma if you want
over a year ago aquamarine2012 said…
ı can be cleo
ı can be cleo
over a year ago anjariel said…
i like the cleo image of her in the seas... :D.. if I were o represent something shuch i woludent probably ahd trouble chhosnig.. hihi!! am just suhc a mermaidsad like and twied in the *** sorts NOT?! atall so neasly in teh choose person.. still im standing on vleo ro emma ..
or or maybe the barbd nwe one :: MELLISSA!! or aswell as allothers:: BELLA.. am NOT as alreeadi said shuer so... and again:: DONT LITEN TO THE NEAGTIVTIY SCREAMIN`NUCENMSE!! under stood?? yeha it is..

*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­**

pust on ehr lockte.. runs to the beach..
soarsb thougout the inetire osceans..
still indeed!!

a MERFREAKK?! a merfreakk.. shouldnet seen me.. shouldent benneted me ..a mer freak.. shouded benn wainde meaniend and shoulder low in shool meheh?!

waters drops can take me down .. a mer freak.. a mer frealk..
ruinated EVEYTHINGHIHIH-- said all thougheather WAY to much.. done overall
so many a skiræked and sworn not to said ineddes hah?! bend.. aswell as along taulrs

amnd songs .. and males and soudns .. and sord .. and singin stiløl..: amer freak .. amerfreak.,... of broken tails and intends... so many years .. so mayears.. forgotten sweties and best best friends.. forgotten shoes and gglases and aswell.. a mer freak.. a merfreak....

its been

wories.. fears.. over 0
and nix
to atall fear!!
and tears.. so manything to do REALLY DO..!!..
and so.. am i

still a merfreakk.. amerfrea..-

AH MAN?! A MERAFREAK?! I
AM A MERFREAK?! soory and dont you starts PLEAESE... a mer freak.. rusn at beahc seems althoueather a lil swept.. outta her web o sin.. and her ruinaterd fearfull lifes and DREAMS..

a hah mer freak a merfreak.. still meashuirmng.. and jobbeni`` me aa SWEATHED OUT.-.

a mer freak .. amer freak..
runs at beach.. swetyah and swoears.. ill ALLWAS BEHEH MERFREAK!! ..a merfreak.. sings all:: MERFERAEKK::a mer freak aha mer liliniwhiwn wee .. freeak..souns POUT!1
..still ON.. still singing.. and still cooking and all.. ..a mer freak

ah so many many eyars amd so many tears.. and still.. i am a mer freak..
mericanos.. lations NORWEGINAS.. all were allal mer freaks.. all mer freaks.. a sound so sweet .. a merfreak.. still i sing my pown songs and worde my own downas.. and ups.. a mer freak... a
merfreak YEAH WHOOOOO hihi thihcles in my bell MERFERAR yes!!sems a s if im in heawen.. a mer freak.. stililclike outfit i had.. still SHE had the wery same.. stil we all looked awesome and still..am all this REALLY over?? cant belive it?? mer freak.,,, a merfreak..

and stilll
im
goin ON!! pond of mer freaks.. whorlds pond of mer freaks.. love iT love it!! mer freaaks...
a mer freak ... a mer freak..
merfreak..!!

so many eyars and feras and tears..
so many eyars and feras and tears.. a mer freak..

wehhhing and all..d water can shoulleheh me out.. a mer freak...

still i smile stil i smile... a merfreak.. or a mermaid.. still the wery odd same.. still ist soud as iwhere INSAENNNNNNNNNEE!! still im livin? pon.. as both human.. and as a mer freak.. amerfreak.. shoted me out soo much too soon.. suites ME as fin!! SHE said .. about emheh...i se.. still all is cleadr.. were all humans.. allthough i wherre so rotte.. amnd nwo longgone and wahwytoghoho NOT?!! ahahahahah see whos baakchihi!!
DD!!
over a year ago ginalovesjenny said…
i joing i ll be cleo ;)