H2O Just Add Water SEASON 3 IS SOOOO TERRIBLE!!!

justaddh20 posted on May 01, 2011 at 04:07PM

it's an insult to those who liked seasons 1 and 2.
it is full of teen cliches.
indiana is so ugly i hate her puggy chin.
the humor is miley cyrus mind numbing and the whole show is completely dumbed down.
if the producers are reading this bring emma back!!!
the show is drowning in immaturity!!!!

H2O Just Add Water 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago kidchoe said…
It is not that bad you are a h2o hater
over a year ago Dan_07 said…
angry
yeah don't be a winney brat just cause you want Emma back !
over a year ago ashley32325 said…
its not THAT bad. its just bella and william are kind of annoying and youre right cliche
over a year ago justaddh20 said…
i'm not the only one that was disappointed by season 3. it's the bella show starring bella. come on everyone had to see that it was going to be a bunch of indiana fans having a new place to takeover. they weren't fans of the show until she joined. when are you guys going to wake up? season 3 is baywatch with fins.
over a year ago ashley32325 said…
NEVERMIND. it is soo annoying. ^ BELLA SHOW STARRING BELLA. Thats the PERFECT way to describe season 3 its just...not even h2o anymore. It turned into something like hannah montana with the whole "ricky dresses up as a clown " thing. I miss the old h2o. WHY DID ASH AND EMMA HAVE TO LEAVE.

Plus they TOTALLY changed rikki's character now she just seems liek the annoying one who is agressive. :(

Way to describe season 3= :(
over a year ago cleo_rikki said…
do not hate season 3 because emma is not there bella is great i love her. but i do love the other seasons better but i still loved this one