H2O Just Add Water Caught Up In Rumour

justaddh20 posted on Mar 08, 2011 at 11:41AM
all the hoping won't bring a season 4 stop getting caught up in rumour. facts people, getting info from a blog or a forum doesn't mean anything. just the facts! i posted an article straight from a professional online magazine about season 3 and they weren't even close!

H2O Just Add Water 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago anjariel said…
crying
just add h2o shut it up RIGHt NOW!! you are just SO infair with ALL others here beion that way!!
and why do you ask??
`caue you DONT DARE yourself in a belifet in the heart about it !!!!
THAT s why..
and it IS TOO coimn`more h2o!! its NOPT a ruomr!! stpo sayin`that as you break others expetin`lil hearts jsut add h2o!!
PLEASE!!
besides: how can YOu of all here knwo THAT you then??
and hwy aren`t you whnatin`even more as the rets of us??
i don`t gert it!!
and i don`t like it..
sorry if bit of shakrthoted but ist is jus`an sad herat s speech for ALL here i am writin`you..
can `t you atleats try to be a lil`more positive to it??
and maybe they are graduated the girls.. but then again:what about EMMA?? she has been abroad her ENTIRE last yera and gotta redo it whne back!!
and therefor `em others will stay in the sme school to help out emma!
THERFOR amnd ALLSO as they where SURVIVIN`savein`our blue plante it WILL be more h2o!!
i jus`know it will!
my heart si even hummin`on it..
and i am DEF not gini`in nopey!!
and makin`\ ALL her sad JUS``caue YOU are is NOT nice ok??
this is well emet so dont do any i wouldent do dear jus`add h2o..
ok??
love and CARe.. Anjarile..:D! :( :O :D :D!

P.S: you kame me wanna cry..i ma sad now..
over a year ago justaddh20 said…
no im not shutting up until there is absolute truth the rumours are just that, rumours. go back to an article i posted about season 3 look at the source. look at how many people read it by seeing it on google. it is an official magazine that stated emma was going to be back in season 3. it knew nothing of her leaving. it knew nothing of indiana. it was premature in everything it said. the only source that should be trusted is ten or something strait from the creator. everything else is just rumour or people pretending to be the stars on myspace. if you believe it after season 3 rumours then it proves that h2o's audience has become immature indeed.
i hope for a season 4 with emma coming back. but this time around i'm going to wait for definite proof.
one other thing i want to say about unreliable sources. hundreds of sources said claire holt was going to be a voice on the movie bolt. go to google type down claire holt and bolt. hundreds of misinformed sources. she wasn't on it and there's no proof that she was even working on it. hoping for something is not the same as believing rumour.
over a year ago h2o-clewis said…
Hope for a season 4 with all!
i hope for a season with emma added to it for one thing it will bring back a more mature audience.