H2O Just Add Water ☺Team Games!☺ (Apply Here)

Anaji posted on Aug 23, 2010 at 09:25PM
TEAM GAMES

I decided to go ahead and start the Team Games.

Before we start Team Games, I'm going to get together the teams. I'll give everyone a week to apply before I start the games. When I do start, there can be new applications.
The first team to reach 10,000 points will win. It will take a while to reach that number, so the games will last awhile.

Everyone needs to apply for teams by filling out the following form. I will give a sample form below.

Copy & Paste this form
Username:
First Team Preference:
Second Team Preference:
Third Team Preference:
Fourth Team Preference:
How frequently you'll be on fanpop:

HERE IS A SAMPLE
Username: Anaji
First Team Preference: Rikki
Second Team Preference: Cleo
Third Team Preference: Emma
Fourth Team Preference: Bella

Small Blurb on how badly you want to be on your first, second, and third place teams, as well as the teams afterward: I mostly want to be on Rikki's team. However, I don't mind being put on Bella's, Emma's or Cleo's team. I'd really prefer not to be on the other 3 teams!
How frequently you'll be on fanpop: I'm on very frequently.

How badly you want to be on a team will help me to determine what team you're on. It's a big help if some people are flexible with teams. For example, if a lot of people want really badly to be on team Emma, it's nice if some of them don't mind being on other teams as well. I myself don't mind if I have to be on Cleo or Rikki.

I can't give everyone their first place teams, it's just not going to happen. I'll try my best to make everyone happy and make all the teams equal. However, I can't make any promises. If you want to be on one team and one team only PLEASE SPECIFY SO.If someone is more flexible about what team they're on, I'll be more inclined to give them their first place team. I know some of you are known for liking certain princesses (myself included), but again, I just can't make everyone happy.

When a week or two weeks is up (I'll judge by how many people have applied and whether its the general amount of users) I will arrange the teams. Then the teammates will all vote on a team captain.

I suggest you vote for a captain that is on much more frequently. The captain will be responsible for running their own personal game (it has to be run by me first) so you don't want someone who won't be on frequently. But we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

Go forth! Apply! And let the games begin!

H2O Just Add Water 12 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Farahh said…
hmmm
Username: Farahh
First Team Preference:Cleo
Second Team Preference: Emma
Third Team Preference:Bella
Fourth Team Preference:Rikki
How frequently you'll be on fanpop:very frequently.

i love Cleo the most i really want to be on her team team Cleo and about the others i like them equally i wrote the others randomley cauze i like the the same but i love Cleo the most :D:D(i dont know if i did this game right)
over a year ago Anaji said…
smile
Ok,you can be Team Cleo :)
smile
Ok,you're Team Emma :)
I'll be Team Rikki!
And I also hope that we can find a Bella fan.
over a year ago blitzholly said…
Username: blitzholly
First Team Preference:rikki
Second Team Preference: bella
Third Team Preference: emma
Fourth Team Preference: cleo
How frequently you'll be on fanpop: online every day

I love Rikki she is my fav. person on the show ever! so i would luv 2 be on her team she is always gonna be on my fav. person on h2o =D i wouldn't mind being on emma or bella's team but i much much much rather be on rikki's team. well mainly i rather be on rikki's team then any other team actually i only want 2 be on rikki's team (i'm obbssed with rikki and zikki :D) so yea.

Rikki+Zane=Zikki love forever :>) RC+ZB
smile
Ok, you're Team Rikki!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Campgirl123 said…
smile
Username:Campgirl123
First Team Preference:Rikki
Second Team Preference:Emma
Third Team Preference:Bella
Fourth Team Preference:Cleo
How frequently you'll be on fanpop: online every day

I love Rikki!I'm also new here, so I would appreciate if you can put me in Rikki :)
over a year ago mikethecat said…
heart
username:mikethecat
first team preference : bella
second team preference: cleo
third tam perference :bella
fourth team perference: rikki
how frequently you'll be on fanpop: online: youtube; seldom on tv

i love bella all my life. i am fan of bella(indiana evans)
over a year ago Moda said…
heart
username:Moda
first team preference : Cleo
second team preference: Bella
third tam perference :Rikki
fourth team perference: Emma
i`m also new here so I would appreciate if you can put me in Cleo`s team ilove her the the kindest mermaid!!! :)
smile
Campgirl123,you're Emma!Is that OK?
Mikethecat, you're Bella!
and Moda, you're Cleo!
over a year ago Campgirl123 said…
wink
That's OK, Anaji ;)
over a year ago rikkichardwick said…
smile
Username: rikkichardwick
First Team Preference: Cleo
Second Team Preference: Bella
Third Team Preference: Rikki
Fourth Team Preference: Emma
How frequently you'll be on fanpop: Online every day

I love Cleo & Bella the most and I realy don`t know witch team I wanna be.Cleo is so friendly and sweet but Bella have almost the same character and she is friendly too.

over a year ago retysumjohn said…
Username: retysumjohn
First Team Preference: Rikki
Second Team Preference: Bella
Third Team Preference: Cleo
Fourth Team Preference: Emma
How frequently you'll be on fanpop: Very Frequently

I REALLY want to be on Team Rikki because Rikki is my favorite! I also like Bella & Cleo but I REALLY want to be on Team Rikki! Also can you explain to me a little more about Team Games please?