H2O Just Add Water H2O Season 3 Info!!!!

retysumjohn posted on Oct 25, 2009 at 09:24PM
Heyyy Everyone I've come across so Season 3 Info. Some of this info is from Blitzholly 's Article so she gets half credit. And this should answer ALL of your questions about season 3. PLEASE READ ALL OF THIS IT TOOK ME A LONG TIME TO MAKE THIS.

-Okay 1st question: A lot of people have been asking "How did Bella become a mermaid?"
Answer =
Cleo leads the girls to investigate the Mako rock Will recovered from the Moon Pool and they discover inside it a strange and rare crystal. IT MATCHES THE ONE BELLA WEARS, WHICH SHE FOUND IN THE IRISH POOL THAT MADE HER A MERMAID !

Question 2 - "Is it true that Don Setori (Cleo's Dad) get's married."
Answer =
Yes, it is true he does get married to Samantha (Sometimes known as Sam)
Answer=
Cleo finds Don takes her counsel to heart when he announces he and Sam are engaged!
Sam and Don surprise everyone , announcing an early wedding ceremony.

Question 3= Does Lewis Take The Offer To Study Overseas?

ANSWER = Lewis is given the chance of a lifetime with an opportunity to study overseas. Kim learns about Lewis' impending departure, she sees an opportunity to sabotage the event and breaks the news to Cleo. Distraught but determined, Cleo focuses her attention on organising the entire ceremony for Don and Sam on her own, outside the cafe. With Lewis as Best Man and Cleo as Maid of Honour, the ceremony is icy. Another stunt from Kim gives Lewis the opportunity to declare his love for Cleo and let her know his decision he's not going.
Cleo realises she must let Lewis go to follow his dreams and in a bittersweet goodbye, Lewis departs.

This next questions is VERY popular, I've read different articles and people are having debates about this topic. I personally like the new necklaces...

Question 4. Do the girls ( Bella , Rikki, and Cleo) get new necklaces?
Answer =
Will presents Rikki with her own necklace made from the crystal they discovered in the Mako rock. The entire group make a startling discovery when Cleo notices an attraction between Rikki and Bella's crystals. Experimenting further the girls find when they touch them together an immense energy is released which creates a power surge in Cleo's home and disrupts an important program for Don on the TV! Will notes the girls' reactions to the surge and it appears they retain energy from the full moon. Inspired, Cleo successfully leads the girls to find another crystal in the wall of the Moon Pool. In an effort to regain Rikki‟s attention, Zane steals the new necklace. Rikki confronts Zane who's desperate to retain their relationship. When Rikki isn't interested and Zane becomes unreasonable, Cleo and Bella are forced to use the power of the crystals to recover Rikki's necklace. In the process, Sophie comes perilously close to recognising the crystals' magic. The answer to this question is YES.

Question 5. Do Rikki and Zane Stay Together in Season 3???
Answer =
It' the day of the Gold Coast Free Diving Championship and Will' attempt at setting a new record. Sophie' excited but Will is unfazed. It's very apparent that Sophie' ambitions for Will's success are the main force driving him. Bella quietly encourages Will to find his own reason and to rediscover his attraction to free-diving for the event. But after breaking the record and winning the competition, Will chooses to shrug off his sister's influence in his life and not pursue any further competitions.
Finding being around Zane awkward Rikki reluctantly goes to the Marine Park with Cleo for a change of air. A simple job to assist her brings Rikki to interact with Ronnie the dolphin and brighten her outlook. The girls discretely attend the championship as mermaids to cheer Will on, but when Rikki sees Sophie kissing Zane in the celebrations she breaks off her relationship with Zane permanently.

Okay that's all of the main questions right now, More will be coming.This is very real. PLEASE DO NOT COPY THIS OR I WILL REPORT YOU!

last edited on Oct 25, 2009 at 09:31PM

H2O Just Add Water 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago H2o_James said…
thanks for the spoilers
over a year ago retysumjohn said…
Your very welcome. And if you didn't wanted info then why did you visit this webpage?
over a year ago anjariel said…
big smile
well ill say!
and allso: its NOT nice to tell like "do not copy this or i will report you" like that.
it can give you alot o trouble see?
and allso HOW with out copyin it shall we be able to let mo of us know this stuff then hmmmm??
love..anjariel...!:DDDD!!
PS: NOOFFEWND!!:DDD!
well ill say!
and allso: its NOT nice to tell like "do not copy this or i will report you" like that
over a year ago retysumjohn said…
First of all, you and all your friends should've already seen Season 3 because it came out in 2009-early 2010 and it's already almost the middle of 2011 so you're a little late. And second you're a little late on informing me not to put that on the thread because I posted that last year and anyways no one is begging you to read my info and show it to anyone. If it's so much of a struggle to show some one then don't because it's old and the season was over a long time ago anyways ;)