H2O Just Add Water H2o News 2011-2012

h2o-clewis posted on Nov 10, 2011 at 05:35PM
Hey H2o fans ok so i sent a message to tonne of addresses that i found about h2o producers and i finally got a reply! so here's what they said!

Dear H20 – JUST ADD WATER fan,

Thank you for expressing an interest in H20 - JUST ADD WATER. The show has garnered so much success as the result of dedicated and loyal fans such as yourself.
To thank you for your support over the past 5 years we have some exciting news we’d like to share:
Whilst producers have confirmed that season 3 was the final season of the H20 - JUST ADD WATER franchise, this does not mean they’re finished with the magical tales of mermaids.
Discussions are currently in place regarding the possibility of a H20 movie! This movie would be released internationally so H20 fans all around the world would be able to go on one last adventure with their favorite mermaids Cleo,Rikki , Bella and Emma. More details to come....
Even with H20 – JUST ADD WATER season 3 now completed, you’re still able to see the starring girls you know and love in their all-new, individual ventures. Phoebe Tonkin will star in the new supernatural drama series, Secret Circle, which premiers in September 2011; Claire Holt has recently been confirmed as an addition to the cast of the hit show Vampire Diaries; and Cariba Heine can often be seen on Australian television, guest starring in many prime time favourites.
Possibly the most exciting news is that Jonathan M. Shiff Productions is currently in the process of planning and producing a new H20 spin-off series. MAKO MERMAIDS will premier during 2012/13, after being filmed on the beautiful Gold Coast in Australia. Casting will take place shortly so stay tuned!
When 15-year-old Zac goes camping on Mako Island, he has no idea his every move is being monitored by real-life mermaids Sirena, Nixie and Lyla, whose job it is to ward off trespassers. When he comes into contact with the magical waters of the Moon Pool on the night of a full moon, Zac is given a taste of Mako's powers, waking the next day to discover he has been granted fin-like feet and the power to control water… causing all sorts of trouble for Sirena, Nixie and Lyla.

We are glad you enjoy watching our programmes and we hope you’re excited for all the new projects!

Me again , so from what i read there is a big chance for a movie with all mermaids i'll post you the e-mail that i've got the reply from and i want you to send them a huge letter (i sent a big letter to them) so if they'll receive a lot of fans letter we will guarantee a movie , don't you like a movie of h2o it could be a big hit a round the world and eventually we will get a season 4 after that ! Be sure that your letter doesn't have any mistakes!
so here's what i did i sent the message (a huge one)
to those addresses
info@jmsp.com.au
jadams@shiffco.com.au
jclevers@jmsp.com.au
ksouvlis@jmsp.com.au
and i got a reply from this address blangbroek@jmsp.com.au
so basically if you got lost by all the writing you have to send the same message to those addresses
info@jmsp.com.au
jadams@shiffco.com.au
jclevers@jmsp.com.au
ksouvlis@jmsp.com.au
blangbroek@jmsp.com.au
Hey H2o fans ok so i sent a message to tonne of addresses  that i found about h2o producers and i fin
last edited on Nov 10, 2011 at 06:10PM

H2O Just Add Water 100 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 51-100 of 100

over a year ago anjariel said…
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! thers already CONFIRMED a season4 AND 5 so shut it!! you dont know WHATS a good sereis if YOU saw one YOU* that gace h2o clewis all this SHIT!!
and allso: season 4 is on from 16 of january in next years so uhbuh baby youh!!
and ading:: exatlyWHERE di you get thsi upcrunbmbling fro hwo tha was about as far as heans awaint seing the season4 arize like news from anaywasy?? it CANT eb !! say ist a lie!! say the season4 is up!! ahhhhhhh?! why su teh GHENUEIN SERISElovesr!!?`? whyyy!! was so loking forad to the season4 and a,m SO NOT beliving taht aboev here sohelp me ** ?!
and theyr NOT GETTING KIED!! so THAT so!! shup up syaing ist a film and no more series when the series are already confirmed you scmkuschs!!:D frma us all tah RERALLY love the series and each othres!! :::D!! anjrile..L:DD!
over a year ago anjariel said…
h2o clewis can younhelpmmME sedn a letter about the h2o justaddater film?? allso:: whats the plot in it?? hope its NOT as the one i swa at youtube onec as thas WAY to scary and way to lame to KILL the halve entire cats over a evil mer spirit?!
yeha
RIGHT as if!! allso: i whanna see that spinoff serei WITH the original cast it !! yay!! please help me send in ?? its so incredibly many adresse to send it to!! and i whan it ALL. the new season 4 AND 5 the film AND a spin off!! pleasee?? anjarile sndes ironcally as ther WAS as said a such ORICINALL catesd one up YEAG!! warme said hi and loveheheh!!
over a year ago h2o-clewis said…
smile
@anjariel the spin-off series has already been confirmed but without the original cast , that's why we all h2o fans have to send the addresses up a letter demanding H2o movie cause you see they said that the movie will be released worldwide so we all know that H2o rocks it could be a hit so then after that we will get season 4 , but all we want for now is a movie with the original cast! Cleo ,Rikki , Emma and Bella and all the others!
so all you have to do is to write a letter demanding H2o just add water the movie with our favorite mermaids Cleo , Rikki , Bella and Emma !
so if you have an e-mail on Yahoo or Messenger just sign in and write the letter be sure that the letter is about the demand of H2o Movie , and then send the same letter to all the addresses up , you can copy them and then paste it , you can add them to your contact so then when you finish the letter just choose them and send the letter that's it!
over a year ago TrueKelpa said…
meh
@anjariel There was not one word of that that I understood...
smile
@TrueKelpa please help us sending letters demanding H2o movie to the addresses!
and plus i did understand what anjariel said! :)
over a year ago TrueKelpa said…
smile
@h2o-clewis Already have :) In my experience, this kind of thing really works, too. The BBC are currently airing the third series of a show that was cancelled 4 years ago, (Young Dracula) purely because of the massive email responses, so I really hope that the same is true of Schiff Productions.
smile
@TrueKelpa thank you so much! be sure that the letter was about the demand of H2o Movie though! :P
please help me get more people to know about this!
thanks again!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago lalaloopsy1 said…
cool
hello um i love Cleo because she is so awesome!...:)
over a year ago cleorocks11 said…
im so excited if there is a movie and season4 that would be totally rockin awesome and here is who i want in it!:
bella (definately!)
will (if will and bella get back together that would be so freakin awesome too as much as zikki!)
zane
ricki
cleo
emma
cleo's dad
kim
Zac
sam
elliot
emma's mom and dad
zanes dad
zac
Sirena, Nixie and Lyla!= (awesome new mermaids!)

btw please no miriam,sophie,or charolette!
btww: is this going to be on netflix? please?
btwww: ill send emails to all of those addresses too!
thanks!

over a year ago cleorocks11 said…
smile
h20clewis: this is what i wrote to:info@jmsp.com.au:

Dear producer or director or whatever ur job is 4 h20..... fanpop.com demands a season 4 and an h20 movie starring:

im so excited if there is a movie and season4 that would be totally rockin awesome and here is who i want in it!:
bella (definately!)
will (if will and bella get back together that would be so freakin awesome too as much as zikki!)
zane
ricki
cleo
emma
cleo's dad
kim
Zac
sam
elliot
emma's mom and dad
zanes dad
zac
Sirena, Nixie and Lyla!= (awesome new mermaids!)

btw please no miriam,sophie,or charolette!
btww: is this going to be on netflix?
thanks!

btw is that good?
smile
cleorocks11 : this is really good for an e-mail but you need to tell them how much you like H2o and how much you want this H2o movie for ex:

Dear producer or director or whatever ur job is 4 h20.....

I love H2o Just Add Water and it has been my favorite show of all time!
i just love the magic and the fantasy with H2o mermaids!

i hope you'll read my letter , cause i am such a big fan , and i really want new H2o, i want H2o the movie! please please!
plus all H2o fans around Facebook ,Twitter and Fanpop
Demand H2o Movie!

im so excited if there is a movie or season4 that would be totally rockin awesome and here is who i want in it!:
Bella,Cleo,Rikki,Emma,Lewis,Zane,Will and all the others!

here's an example you could add to it , but please send this email to all the addresses! cause if you send it to just one i don't think it's enough , and it's easy just when you write the letter add the addresses that you want and send the same letter to all of them (that's faster) :)
please every one send letters demanding H2o movie , if they get tonnes of letters they just can't say no to us! :)
over a year ago Depiii said…
@zikkifan4ever I know we ve talked abt that in other h2o discussions but i also ADORE zikki together <3 I hated it when they broke up ;/
Depiii send the producers the addresses i gave you up , a letter demanding H2o Movie! please for all H2o Fans!
over a year ago faithalia said…
big smile
I got a message from Amelia Preston saying:

Dear Faith,

Thank you for expressing an interest in H20 - JUST ADD WATER. The show has garnered so much success as the result of dedicated and loyal fans such as yourself.

To thank you for your support over the past 5 years we have some exciting news we’d like to share:

Whilst producers have confirmed that season 3 was the final season of the H20 - JUST ADD WATER franchise, this does not mean they’re finished with the magical tales of mermaids.

Discussions are currently in place regarding the possibility of a H20 movie! This movie would be released internationally so H20 fans all around the world would be able to go on one last adventure with their favourite mermaids Rikki, Cleo, Bella and Emma. More details to come....

Even with H20 – JUST ADD WATER season 3 now completed, you’re still able to see the starring girls you know and love in their all-new, individual ventures. Phoebe Tonkin will star in the new supernatural drama series, Secret Circle, which premiers in September 2011; Claire Holt has recently been confirmed as an addition to the cast of the hit show Vampire Diaries; and Cariba Heine can often be seen on Australian television, guest starring in many prime time favourites.

Possibly the most exciting news is that Jonathan M. Shiff Productions is currently in the process of planning and producing a new H20 spin-off series. MAKO MERMAIDS will premier during 2012/13, after being filmed on the beautiful Gold Coast in Australia. Casting will take place shortly so stay tuned!

When 15-year-old Zac goes camping on Mako Island, he has no idea his every move is being monitored byreal-life mermaids Sirena, Nixie and Lyla, whose job it is to ward off trespassers. When he comes into contact with the magical waters of the MoonPool on the night of a full moon, Zac is given a taste of Mako's powers, waking the next day to discover he has been granted fin-like feet and the power tocontrol water… causing all sorts of trouble for Sirena, Nixie and Lyla.

We are glad you enjoy watching our programmes and we hope you’re excited for all the new projects!

Kindest Regards,

Jonathan M. Shiff Productions
over a year ago Beckstar92 said…
seems like they are sending the same email to everyone. Except, yours mentioned the possibility of a movie. Interesting. I hope they go ahead with it and fix the unanswered questions, like why emma wasn't back at the end of season 3 and the moon pool being fixed by the mermaids in the movie. The thing is, they can't have season 4 and a movie. Because season 4 is set on Mako, I don't understand how they could do that because how could there be new mermaids there when the original mermaids are still going there?
over a year ago h20fancleo said…
What did you say in your message????
over a year ago TeamJacobInigo said…
I got a reply like that too! :D But I'm really hoping that season 4 and even 5 are possible.
over a year ago Charmedh2ogirl said…
@truekelpa isn't it the fourth series of Young Dracula?
over a year ago CourCour said…
smile
I got a reply back from amelia and it was the same message as faith,i wonder why they have to send the same message to everyone and everyone justs wants a new season of h2o just add water
smile
@h20fancleo you have to write in your message that you want H2o Movie and you can write anything you want to convince them to make H2o Movie and you can write to them that you are a big fan of h2o ,maybe help them with the plot , the words will just flow! but the main thing you have to tell them that you really need and we all need H2o the movie!
@Charmedh2ogirl please help us send letters demanding h2o movie!
@CourCour @TeamJacoblnigo @faithalia and every one
please help me get more people to send letters cause they wont do a movie if they received just 6 or 7 messages demanding a movie ! please we have to convince the producers and every one to make H2o The Movie it's our chance to get season 4! :D
over a year ago zikkifan4ever said…
wink
Anjariel- dont swear on here.
Got a letter! But its the same as Faith's..... -.-
over a year ago beckstar said…
they must have some document they copy and paste to everyone here. I got the same.
over a year ago rikki1413 said…
cool
IF THEY MAKE A MOVIE, I DEFFINATLY WANNA SEE CHARLOTE!! EVERYTIME SHE GOES ON THE TV, I THROW SOMETHING AT THE SCREEN!!!! H2O WOULD B LOST WITH OUT HER!!!
WE ALSO DEFFINATLY NEED MY UNLTIMATE FAV, RIKKI CHADWICK!!!!!
heart
^I LOVE RIKKI!!!!<3 She's my ultimate fav too!
over a year ago makayla1095 said…
over a year ago Lizzylodge said…
smile
Just sent an email to all of them then :) I think it's fantastic you tracked down their emails. Your dedication inspires me! :)
over a year ago waterismtworld said…
@h2o-clewis we should make a document expressing our demands and feelings then we should get all the fans of h2o to sign it we then send it to all the producers and see what reply we get back
smile
@waterismtworld that's a great idea , but it's hard to do!
we have to write every thing on our minds and explain our need of new H2o we need H2o movie or season 4!
so every one , you have to tell your friends and even sneak into your family accounts and send a quick letter to the producers x) ,if you can't sneak bug them until you send the letter, we can get the H2o movie if we work together , as the production is now debating a movie our main point of our letters should be about wanting a movie!
for the refresh these are the addresses you have to send the letters
to!
info@jmsp.com.au
jadams@shiffco.com.au
jclevers@jmsp.com.au
ksouvlis@jmsp.com.au
blangbroek@jmsp.com.au
smile
@Lizzylodge Thanks for sending the letter! hope we could get what we want from this and finally see H2o movie's trailer or even a season 4!
we just have to send more letters! :)
over a year ago rikkifan81 said…
laugh
i am sending an email now!!!
over a year ago adiapho said…
When does it come out???!?!!?
over a year ago chatteechick said…
smirk
I'm about to send my email :) and i have an idea of how to do the document, but @h2o-clewis, I'm going to need your help. Plz get back to me asap :)
smile
jonathan shiff Executive Producer
julia Adams Legal & Business Affairs
Manager
jadams@jmsp.com.au
jennifer Clevers Executive Assistant
to Executive Producer
Cell +61 438 814 834
jclevers@jmsp.com.au
Kristen souvlis Associate Producer
ksouvlis@jmsp.com.au
CoNtACt
tel +61 3 9647 7200
www.jonathan-m-shiff.com.au

I found this if you need more emails for H2O
They've already cast the spin off
I know but its for Season 4of h2o to give them a season or a movie of h2o
I know that. I'm just letting everyone know its already been cast, cuz someone said in their post to tell the execs that the new series will be bad with new actors..
Lets just hope we get season 4 of h2o
Yup:) lets hope... but at the same time, I'm not gonna complain bout the spin off, cuz one, its not out yet, and 2, it takes place in the same place as h2o, so they'll probably bring back some of the original cast for it, even if it IS just the supporting cast... idk.. somethings better than nothing i think..
:)
Lets keep having new information for h2o season 4
over a year ago Cleo71 said…
big smile
I believe you! :) Heyyyy! I have hotmail, too!!! I actually spread this news/email before i joined Fanpop! Message Me Gurl! :)
big smile
I'll send the email to them! :) I'll spread the news on my Teennick.com account, too!
big smile
Okie-dokie! :) I sent the email! :)
over a year ago lolanicolecat said…
ahhhhhhh i really want a movie with all 4 mermaids!!! also, lets ask the actors, ntwrok and producers on twitter, maybe even get it trending. we can do it!
over a year ago bamluva102 said…
I sent a email to all the people I just really hope we got H2O back!
over a year ago bamluva102 said…
big smile
May 21st on teen nick!!! We got it back!
over a year ago gisellexoxo said…
Guys, we have to start doing something for h2o season 4.. maybe we could start a petition to jonathan? or do something on youtube or face book or something!! we need jonathan or the cast to see!!!
over a year ago gisellexoxo said…
heart
I've already sent 12 emails to them, I REALLY REALLY BADLY MORE THAN ANYTHING... want a h2o season 4!!! come on guys send more emails!!!!!
over a year ago Ysabelle_h2o said…
how to send them an email?