H2O Just Add Water SEASON 4 GOOD NEWS!!!

makoisland posted on Aug 24, 2011 at 10:21PM
i hear that season 4 is stating to be flimed on the 16th of october emma is coming back into it so there will be 4 mermaids btw this is resent news so tehre should be a season four :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

H2O Just Add Water 12 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago mikethecat said…
how do you know about this ? where do you hear from ?? there are none heard from them yet ?? there no information on wikipedia or any else hear from h20 yet !!!
over a year ago mikethecat said…
smile
let us know !!!
over a year ago h2o-clewis said…
Yeah from where do you know this for sure?
over a year ago makoisland said…
tongue
i heard it from a site soposably cleo and rikkie requested a season 4 with emma in it ill tell u as soon as i get morenews then ull know were i get it from
every one is saying that because of season 3 the ending there wont be a season 4 because the mermaids done that destiny thing but if they done there destiny thing emma didnt shes off exploering the world with ur family so.. think of it that way
over a year ago allasska said…
emma should totaly should have been in season three!!!!!!
over a year ago anjariel said…
smile
good point makoilsand!! abd allso:: emma s jom arent done as amermadi mo thna cleo rikki or belles is as a mermaid s life NEVER encds and the girls survived saving our plantre and all so the mentioned ilse itselfs are STILL use able!! i mean yallhopeyh?! ist a MAGICAL psot were deabting hhere duuh?? and allso x2: ist told theyr already made season 4 ready and are about to send it off in tghsi yyear 2011 some time and here in norway the season before is already goin in re rusn before that so calm don the season 4 is just about to ARIZE ahahahah!!! love... anjarile the fair sirena tha RRALLY ouchy belives with ehr entiore sirena <3t!!! :D :D!!!
over a year ago frenchchick33 said…
laugh
Omg I hope there is a season 4 only problem for me is I live in America so someone would have to like put it on YouTube or the the Internet all together when would it air
over a year ago The18thMoon said…
Did you get this information from a RELIABLE source? As in, the producers announced it via news or a RELIABLE media site? Not a fan site?

As for Emma coming back, I doubt it, unless they were to kick Bella's character off. After all, the theme song "Ordinary Girl" specifically says, "The best things come in THREE." Therefore, unless they made a new opening, which I doubt, there can't be four mermaids. It wouldn't quite fit.

Also, a word of advice for people: Not everything on Wikipedia is true! Honestly, I could go on there and say Abraham Lincoln is the current U.S. president.
over a year ago bgk333 said…
its actually true i saw a video on you tube of a season four trailer posted by nickolodeon
the 18th moon btw if u are some H20 fan u woulda remebered season 2 charlote 4TH MERMAID U *(^*&**%^$&%$^%^%$^%$ AND thank u bgk
over a year ago H2OFanEmma-Dude said…
laugh
That vid was fan-made and I definitely agree with 18th Moon. Reliable source? We don't exactly need someone to get our hopes up only to tear them down and rip them to shreds later on. We need facts...Also I don't think Charlotte actually counted. The song says "the BEST things come in THREE" and Charlotte was a mermaid for a month so ya. And she wasn't exactly the best thing, pure- greatness, she was EVIL so she doesn't exactly qualify...Plus I think they messed up everything in season 3...including bella (I hate her). CHECK OUT MY FORUM PLEASE!!!!