H2O Just Add Water S4 News.

blitzholly posted on Aug 02, 2011 at 11:05PM
sadly we're mostly likely not gonna get a s4 (as much as i want it we're most likely not getting it) but instead j.m.s. has promised a spin off series of h2o =D it's in production right now. it's called mako:island of secerts. the summary is- When 15-year-old Zac goes camping on Mako Island, he has no idea his every move is being monitored by real-life mermaids Sirena, Nixie and Lyla,whose job it is to ward off trespassers. When he comes into contact with the magical waters of the Moon Pool on the night of a full moon,Zac is given a taste of Mako's powers, waking the next day to discover he has been granted fin-like feet and the power to control water... causing all sorts of trouble for Sirena, Nixie and Lyla.
and just for proof here's a link-link
personally i would rather have a s4 but the spin off sounds good.
save

H2O Just Add Water 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago CleoSertoriC said…
Yup! Cant wait :D
over a year ago h2o-clewis said…
Hate it and i still demand H2o season 4!
over a year ago CleoSoShy said…
meh
i agree with h2o-clewis. we're still waiting for h2o season 4! although this new show is about mermaids too, that doesn't mean it can replace h2o. i thought mako island was special, created only for h2o... besides, the original characters won't be in it, so what's the point? it looks like our mermaids aren't connected to the moonpool anymore according to what they say...h2o just add water is not ending here, ok? there is a lot more to happen in their lives. accept it or not, this is my oppinion & i'm not very happy about the idea with a new series.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago blitzholly said…
@h2o-clewis and cleososhy. Ik. i would still luv a s4 and i'm still hope we get one but this might be the best that we get. I'm still a loyal h2o fan and i always will and i still want a s4 so badly.
Nothing will replace h2o !!!!!!!!!
over a year ago mikethecat said…
heart
nothing they signed for season 4. everyone casts signed for new tv/movies such as phoebe tonkin will new tole and tv in the secret circle; claire holt as guest star in pretty little liars; so cariba and indiana others tv/movies. others casts also in tv/movies. nothing to do with season 4. GOODBYE SEASON $IS OVER !! but possible new face in season 4 who knows !!!!!
over a year ago CleoSoShy said…
hmmm
i don't wanna accept the fact that h2o is over. i simply don't wanna get this idea into my head. h2o is a very good series, they can't just let it go like that; the fans are waiting for more, for a new twist in their lives. we have to find out what happens to mako island - magic is not gone, ok?; we need to see that emma's back...so a season 4 is NOT out of the question...i just hope h2o isn't finished yet.
IF YOU WANT A SEASON 4 OF H2o, READ THIS!!! Copy and paste on a different posts to support. READ THIS! Jonathan M. Shiff Productions is debating making a series 4. It would sort of be like a remake. The original characters are too old to be in it. A girl named Reed is making it happen. If you want a remake/series 4, email jclevers@jmsp.com.au, ksouvlis@jmsp.com.au, and jadams@shiffco.com.au
and support Reed's plan. Don't give ideas, just support. If ideas are given, they will be deleted. H2O!
But we will tell them we want H2o back with all the original actress!!
And they will make millions of people down if they wont do it with the original cast!