H2O Just Add Water Without Emma The Magic Is Gone

justaddh20 posted on Jul 18, 2011 at 05:59AM
h2o caught my attention because i already thought they should have a mature show about mermaids. in america that couldn't be done, this nation is so dumbed down the show would have come across with childish hip hop cliches and toliet humour. but it came from austrailia and had its own draw. but then the creator of the show said season 3 is going to be different because he's competing with the likes of hannah montanna. shiff the show worked because it wasn't anything like an american dumbed down cliche ridden piece of kelp. i don't even know if clair holts presence would have saved season 3. it was terribly written immature and boring. it didn't come close to feeling at all like seasons 1 and 2. even though cleo is my favorite maybe the magic was with emma. the truth is, to save the show with its true blue fans from the getgo, it must bring back emma. keep indiana bring back emma to make everybody happy. and tell cariba and claire to get along on the set rthis time. this is the only chance to make it good for everybody!

H2O Just Add Water 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago h2o-clewis said…
Cleo is in season 3 and still the magic is gone! i agree , it wasn't the same , mine too Cleo is my favorite but with out Emma it's not the same!
Indiana just jumped in the show and was exactly treated like Emma!
Bella is awesome and Emma too so they both should be in season 4!
And please don't compare h2o with the stupiditie of hanna montana or what ever it's called!!
over a year ago justaddh20 said…
i have to compare it with hannah montanna. it was shiff himself in an article that said he's competing against it. which is why he brought in indiana because she can sing. shiff had a great show and made the mistake copying other's ideas. personally i think if emma is brought back they're going to have to write a more mature script for everybody because i don't see holt agreeing to dumb down her personality. i'm hoping the producers take their time to make a quality show for everyone.seasons 1 and 2 was entertaining for everyone season 3 was for teens.
Well that's maybe because it's fans has grown with the show and then the show became more for the teen!although i don't agree that season 2 or 1 is for kids!
but the idea of comparing h2o with that show is very stupid and make the show childish!