H2O Just Add Water SEASON 4!!!!!!!

h2orox12 posted on Jun 21, 2011 at 04:08AM
Hi guys,
im trying to get a group of people so we can write to the producer of h2o just add water and ask if they can do a season 4 so like an ending season to the show so comment if interested ..... :)

H2O Just Add Water 11 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago bronwynr1 said…
h2o season 4 with cleo , rikki and emma.
over a year ago zikki4ever123 said…
That's a really good idea! I really want there to be a season 4.
over a year ago becaveca said…
That'd be sooo awesome, if Emma would meet Bella and so (:
over a year ago mikethecat said…
smile
there will be 4 mermaids cleo,bella,rikki and emma. if not there will be new mermaids !!!!!!
over a year ago anjariel said…
sunny
hi!! count ME in..! allso: i dont whant h2o to ever end atall i!1 still its a weery good idea this..!!
love it! love.. aanjarile a mermaid asgood asgold..:DDDD!
ps: you rule BIG!A..:DDD!
over a year ago MusaGirl28 said…
heart
I really want a Season 4!!! I would love it! It would be awesome, and I would love Zane and Rikki to be back together again!
over a year ago Dan_07 said…
heart
I really really really want to see another h2o just add water season! I'd love love lovee that ! !<3 .
over a year ago h2orox12 said…
big smile
Yer so everyone needs to write a letter to the producer I'll talk to all you'd later about it! :)
over a year ago CleoSoShy said…
IF YOU WANT A SEASON 4 OF H2o, READ THIS!!! Copy and paste on a different posts to support. READ THIS! Jonathan M. Shiff Productions is debating making a series 4. It would sort of be like a remake. The original characters are too old to be in it. A girl named Reed is making it happen. If you want a remake/series 4, email jclevers@jmsp.com.au, ksouvlis@jmsp.com.au, and jadams@shiffco.com.au and support Reed's plan. Don't give ideas, just support. If ideas are given, they will be deleted. H2O!
over a year ago ikate6255 said…
laugh
im not too sure if there is going to be a season 4 but i wish and hope. i love h20 just add water!!! but if they do make a season 4 they might have to use diffrent people for cleo emma rikki and bella but hope fully!!! peace out
over a year ago makoisland said…
Season 4 should have emma bella cleo and rikki for one last season for fun so what if the gils are 2 old it wont be the same without them