Grey's Anatomy Grey's Anatomy Fan Fiction

happygolucky11 posted on Jul 02, 2007 at 04:17AM
this is for all grey's anatomy fans with their own stories about all the characters pasts, presents or futures. be creative and have fun. write and read others posts.

p.s. dedicated to kathiria82,lol
last edited on Jul 02, 2007 at 04:33AM

Grey's Anatomy 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago kathiria82 said…
I sure wish Denny were still alive, I miss him so. I get upset at Izzie because she was supposedly so in love with him but look at what she did with George. Now she claims to be in love with George, I just think shes confused. I think that ever since Denny walked by her and she felt his presence, she probably feels like she can try to move on. Since she and George are best friends, I think she confusing the love she feels for him as a friend. Honestly I kind of started hating that whole storyline when she got all weak and attached like she did with Denny. It made her character less genuine to me. Then there was the whole Alex situation. She supposedly loved him but he turned out to be a total ass and ruined the relationship but I think he's still in love with her and Izzie just needs to realize she still feels the same way for him. If Izzie can't be with Denny then I want her with Alex!