Grey's Anatomy Didn't get some of the finale..need filling in..please just answer me

hawkeyesuperfan posted on May 18, 2007 at 03:16AM
In the finale after christina is in the apartment and she starts crying and saying shes "fee" does that mean shes sad or happy that she left burke? Also that girl from the bar is now an intern and she said her last name was GREY does that mean shes meredith's sister or something? And theres something about a spin off with kate walsh..some called
" _____ ptactice"..does that mean she's leaving the show and starting a new one?

Grey's Anatomy 9 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago dbrezz said…
link

That should explain most of it for ya
over a year ago fobitsx3 said…
she says she's "free" and i think shes happy and sad...yeah shes totally merediths sister and if she and mcdreamy get toghter its going to be soooo gross.,**mcdreamy and meredith belong together** yeah shes leaving the show its called private practice
over a year ago happygolucky11 said…
here's the deal.
kate walsh is getting a show called private practice. burke walked out on the wedding saying he should let her free. that is what she was saying "i'm free" that could possibly be her sister. but they better not show her to much. the title is for merideth. george also left the show because he failed his exams.
thank you very much.
over a year ago tinydancer said…
I didnt get the impression that George had left the show, did anyone else? I think it was just setting up a situation to see what would happen in the next season and to leave us all wondering what George would do. There are too many unresolved storylines invloving George for him to have left the show.
over a year ago thefluffyturtle said…
I totally fell asleep and missed the entire finale. Does anyone know where it's being replayed? ABC is not showing it on their site.
over a year ago tinydancer said…
You can find it here, thats where I watched it!

link

Couldnt tell you when/if its being shown again on TV though cos I can only watch it online, we havent caught up yet, season 3 is only starting this week where I am!
over a year ago mj22 said…
Yeah season 3 is only startin here this thurs but even tho av seen it all am still guna watch it all again! its that good am addicted!!
over a year ago happygolucky11 said…
they've mentioned lexi before. it's merideth's half sister, molly, sister. i think. t.r. knight i think i saw it somewhere that he is going to be in season four.
over a year ago anti_Jate said…
where do they not start showing season three until now?!