Grey's Anatomy Help Help Help!!!!!!

angelz posted on May 14, 2007 at 06:08PM
I'M TRYING TO WATCH GREY'S ANATOMY THE FIRST PART OF SEASON 3 EPISODE 1 PLAYED FINE BUT AFTER THAT IT'S ALL FREEZING AND STARTING AND THEN FREEZING DOING THIS EVERY SECOND WHAT CAN I DO ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEAS?????

Grey's Anatomy 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago bulale said…
umm..well you either have a slow internet connection or the film your watching is a REALLY big file. If the first it may help to close all other tabs or you may just have to leave it on pause for20mins and let it load. if its a HUGE file you can either wait or try watching it on dailymotion.com (you will have to click the usa setting if you arnt already on it) becasue the files are small on it
Hope that helps
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago angelz said…
I'VE JUST LOOKED AT DAILYMOTION.COM AND I SEEM TO BE ABLE TO VIEW THERES FINE BUT I'M CONFUSED ARE THEY COMPLETE EPISODES AND ARE THEY IN ORDER?? THEY DID'NT SEEM TO TELL YOU WHAT NUMBER EPISODE IT WAS OR WHICH SEASON SO HOW DO YOU KNOW IF YOUR WATCHING THEM IN ORDER? CAN YOU GIVE ME ANY HELP IT WOULD BE APPRECIATED THANX
over a year ago bulale said…
Hey again - here is the link (the order is listed int he name) link
if that doesnt work just search: grey's anatomy S1E01
hope that works for you.
p.s. when looking for episodes you have to search for 3x15 (season 3 episode 15) or S3E08 (season 3 episode 8) everyone posts it differently you just have to keep trying different names. :)
last edited over a year ago