Grey's Anatomy Spoilers for the finale/general ones for next season

oooohtone posted on May 06, 2007 at 11:03PM
Cristina and Burke’s wedding day arrives – along with the interns’ first exam results – and a successor to the Chief is named, as Callie and George make a big decision about their relationship. Source: ABC

Jeff Pope is reunited with his wife (Jane Doe?) and newborn child. Jeff hadn't seen his wife in a while. He hadn't search for her as he though she left him because she was unhappy because they were living in the middle of nowhere. Source: SpoilerFix.com

I hear [Jane Doe]'s getting an actual hubby in the season finale, so it stands to reason that her identity is part of the package. Source: Ask Ausiello @ TV Guide

[Cristina and Burke] really are going to make it to the altar in the season finale, and the wedding will be everything Cristina did not want. She'll wear a big dress, have bridesmaids and be writing her own vows. Source: Kristin on E!Online

The popular rom-dram may — just may — wash away its Season 3 backstage troubles and on-screen waterski-flirtations with a May wedding for Christina and Burke. Judging by pics and sightings shared at JustJared, Katherine Heigl's Izzie is suited up as a bridesmaid, while Ellen Pompeo appears to be the Mer of honor. The spied scenes, though, are merely from a bridal-shop try-on session for Yang & Co., so will the vow-swap actually go off without a hitch? Source: TV Guide Online

Despite [Cristina's] insistence on city hall, I'm told [Cristina and Burke]'ll have a full-on traditional wedding with the big dress and bridesmaids and everything—at the insistence of both her mother and Burke's mother. Source: Kristin on E!Online

"The intern's first year will finally come to an end with the intern exam, a chief will be named, Christina and Burke will make it to the church, Meredith and Derek will face an uncertain future, and the triangle that is Callie, Izzie and George will become more complex. Plus there will be surgeries and sex. Lots of surgeries and sex," [Shonda Rhimes revealed about the last few episodes.] Source: USA Weekend

[George and Izzie's] secret will stay hidden from Callie for at least a few more weeks, though she knows something's not right. Source: Kristin on E!Online

Mark (Eric Dane) [will be] treating a patient who wants more than just surgery. Source: MediaWeek

[George and Izzie] are 100 percent smitten, from what I hear. And, yes, that is a two-way street. There are also rumblings that Sara Ramirez (Callie) might not be coming back as a series regular next season. Source: Kristin on E!Online

I know that casting agents have been in Toronto recently, looking to cast a girl between the ages of 10 and 12 for an arc next season. Now, as much as a great show like Grey's might plan ahead, this seems to be way ahead, if you ask me. So, my first thought is that this girl is Izzie's bio-daughter. Source: Kristin on E!Online [Note: We have seen Izzie's daughter this season. Does this spoiler mean that she'll be back next season? Or is the 10-to-12-year-old girl not Izzie's daughter?]

According to one source, someone on Grey’s is going to have a wee little one in the over next season. Source: Kristin on E!Online [Note: It looks like this storyline may have been dropped.]

Grey's Anatomy No replies