Grey's Anatomy Addisons Spin Off

Marisa-Rachael posted on May 06, 2007 at 11:15AM
OMG!!!! is it just me or does everyone else love it as much....and lots of hot new guys...i like alot :D i hope they air it whilst were waiting for season 4 of greys as ill go mad without any sort of greys anatomy haha!

Grey's Anatomy 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago tinydancer said…
I liked it too - I wasnt sure cos I like Addison as part of Grey's but I really enjoyed her parts the other nite so I'm looking forward to it now! Thought it was a great episode in general, and the preview for the next one looks GREAT, cant wait!!!
over a year ago cressida said…
Don't shoot me but I really didn't like it. Addison thinking that the elevator was talking to her was too Ally McBeal with the dancing baby for me.

Also, I really liked Grey's because a lot of the cast members were unknowns to me so it was easier to immediately connect with Izzie, George, Dr. Bailey, etc. With the spinoff, all I see is "guy from Wings", "Amy from Judging Amy", "Piz from Veronica Mars", "Francie from Alias", Taye Diggs - hell, even Sloan from Alias was in the episode! It was a perfect episode for playing "Six Degrees to..." - but it wasn't nearly a perfect enough episode to warrant a spinoff.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago tinydancer said…
I have to say I didnt like the thing about the elevate either, that was too much. I've never watched any of those other shows so it was probably why I liked the other characters! The reviews I read havent been great though.... Will the spin off be picked up do you think?
over a year ago oooohtone said…
I'm sure it will be picked up, with how well Grey's is doing and all the publicity already with the spin off. I agree with the talking elevator thing being a little bit out there. As far as the spin off in general, I think it will be good, but not as good as Grey's.. I just can't see that happening.
over a year ago merbelle007 said…
i personally didn't like it. maybe it was because it was mixed in with greys. i don't know, i'm still going to watch it. but i was just a little angered that they didn't separate the two. it was like ten minutes of addison and then two seconds of grey.
I agree that I didn't like that part. It was about 80% Addison and 20% Grey's. I understand they need to get a fanbase to start up Addison's show and give a good preview, but I did think that I was supposed to be watching GREY'S Anatomy.
"Regardless of the episode's reception, Grey's Anatomy's stellar ratings almost certainly guarantee that Private Practice will get the go-ahead. US broadcaster ABC will decide the fate of the spin-off on May 15."

6 days til we find out. I think it will get the go-ahead though, for sure.