Grey's Anatomy Nakedness

cressida posted on Apr 30, 2007 at 11:22AM
This is more specifically about George seeing nakedness. That is, all of the women of Grey's nakedness. He's seen Izzie, Meredith, Cristina (remember when he's sleeping on Burke's couch and she walks around naked to get him to leave), Callie, Olivia the nurse...he has even seen BAILEY's vagina! The only woman he HASN'T seen in a state of undress is Addison and since she's leaving soon, it will probably stay that way ("probably", I say).

This, of course, is not much of a discussion. More of an observation. The next closest male to see this many naked Grey's women is Alex: Olivia, Izzie, Addison (and that probably wasn't full nudity), and he's felt Cristina's boob when studying for the re-test.

Grey's Anatomy 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago lachick said…
LOL! OMG cressida, only the funniest forum post EVER. So true...how does George get to see everyone naked of all the guys?! Ironic isn't it? The least hottest guy hooked up with the most women on the show so far. I guess nice guys finish first after all! Maybe he'll visit Addison down at the private practice in LA and make a special guest appearance just to complete the set!
over a year ago tinydancer said…
This post is so funny! Its not something I've ever thought about, but now that you mention it...! Go George :)
over a year ago oooohtone said…
Hahahahahahahaha. That's all I can say. So true too. George is like the gay friend of theirs. Except not gay.
over a year ago cressida said…
Whereas of the women, Addison has seen the most naked men: McDreamy, McSteamy, & Alex.
Other female counts:
-Olivia: Alex & George (although Ava made that catty statement last episode that she overheard the nurses say that Olivia has slept with more than them two).
-Callie: George & McSteamy.
-Izzy: Alex & George.
-Cristina: Burke & Marlowe.
-Meredith: McDreamy (McVet only in her dreams)...and all the random guys.

That's the thing that bugs me. The fans are designed to think derisively of Olivia & Meredith (in her sad phase) for sleeping with so many men but George only gets our sympathy & cheers. And I mean, I LOVE Geroge. I love whenever Izzie and Meredith both get into bed with him as friends the way girls do with girl friends. It's just - George is truly the man whore of the show. The puppy-like, "He's so adorable" said in a baby voice, loveable man whore.
last edited over a year ago