Grey's Anatomy SPOILERS.

oooohtone posted on Apr 25, 2007 at 02:44PM

Question: My 21st birthday is today and, aside from a good drink, I would like nothing more than some scoop on Grey's Anatomy. Please tell me that Callie will find out soon about George and Izzie whoring around behind her back?— Lauren
Ausiello: Poor Callie will remain blissfully unaware until around, um, let's go with May 10. The following week, I believe the smelly brown stuff hits the fan.

Question: Is Isaiah Washington leaving Grey's Anatomy?— Karen
Ausiello: If he is, ABC is doing a really good job of keeping a lid on it. This much I know for sure: At the end of next Thursday's episode, Burke starts to have some serious reservations about marrying Cristina. And you're never going to believe whom he turns to for advice. (Hint: They had a little dust-up at the Golden Globes.)

Question: On Grey's, will Jane Doe get an actual identity before the end of the season?— Tara
Ausiello: I hear she's getting an actual hubby in the season finale, so it stands to reason that her identity is part of the package.

Question: It seems that, on Grey's Anatomy, Mark's "failure" to go 60 days without sex must mean, dare I say it, that he's unable to have sex? Am I right?— Melinda
Ausiello: Nope. I suggest you hunt down someone by the name of Christine Frickle for the answer to this brainteaser. She was the only AA reader who figured out what I meant by "failure." Congratulations, Christine!

No Idea what Christine said or I'd post it, it wasn't in a comment so I'm guessing it was an email.

Grey's Anatomy 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Marisa-Rachael said…
awwww i read somehwhere that he fails the 60 days as he sleeps with sumone but its an unexpected twist... wunder if its something like him being gay
over a year ago tinydancer said…
LOL, that really would be a twist... OH what if Derek breaks up with Meridith cos the whole chief thing and then she gets mad and sleeps with McSteamy! That would be crazy....

God it worries me sometimes that i care about this like I actually know these people :D
over a year ago Marisa-Rachael said…
im the same along with my bets friend... its pritty much all we talk about nowa days...i think have a greys adiction :P