Gossip Girl Dan & Blair????

vbchick21 posted on Feb 08, 2009 at 01:48AM
I know this may sound really weird, but I kind of want a Dan & Blair hookup. IT will probably never happen, unless they both get wasted. But IT would Be really funny. What do you think??

Gossip Girl 20 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Shandiii said…
heart
DEFINITELY!
But I know it will never happen, I just love their scenes together!
over a year ago Jovi_may said…
smirk
That would be so funny and plus it would really piss chuck off=D
over a year ago vbchick21 said…
I agree. I wish more people would read this
over a year ago AreYouSure said…
I agree, when they have scenes together its automatically amazing!
over a year ago Chandlerfan said…
heart
Definitely! I'm a secret Dair shipper after all! =D
over a year ago AreYouSure said…
I think a lot of people are secretly Dair shippers, I mean they are a really loved AU relationship, people love writing about them. I think their humor together makes them special.
over a year ago BeRrYyY said…
surprise
WoW, that would be so em.. so, so incredible and fantastic. I would be nicely suprised. And maybe i would love it. :* :D
I think, that Blair, is too Generous or too unfriendly with Dan that it wouldn't happen in the begging of the 3rd season, but maybe...
over a year ago aths09 said…
sunny
dan blair i love you kissed ok gg
over a year ago hallemay550 said…
I completely ship Dair. I'm all for it. I also agree with everything Sara said.

If Chair didn't work out, Dair would be my second favorite couple (after SereNate).
over a year ago crazy8gurly said…
just as freinds !! not a couple !
over a year ago moo000 said…
no no no no NO! That is a horrible thought! Why did you have to put that into my head!!

I cant believe that so many people want Dan and Blair to hook up! That would be totally out of character for both of them so it wouldnt make any sense at all. And Blair would never get THAT drunk; she has to much class.
over a year ago zelo said…
agreed moo00
over a year ago tania9jzmg said…
big smile
NO, not ever! Blair belongs with Chuck.
I like them as friends though
over a year ago brittlegirl94 said…
laugh
YES DB love please. :p
over a year ago crazychlo said…
smile
i like them as friends. Im undecided about them as a couple, opposites do attract... Put it this way, if chuck and blair didnt exist then i would deff ship dair.
over a year ago TehGurl said…
NO! I HATE DAN AND BLAIR THEY SUCK IT JUST WOULDN'T WORK DAN IS TOO JUDGEMENTAL FU FOR SAYIN G THESE THINGS I CAN'T BELOIEVE YOU CHUCK AND BLASIR ARE THE BEST CB4EVER CHUCKANDBLAIR ARE AMAZING AND THIS IS SOOOO STUPID DAIR WILL NEVER HAPPEN CHUCK AND BLAIR WILL MARRY AND HAVE CUTE BABIES AND LIVE 4EVER AND DAN WILL BE WITH VANESSA CAUSE THEY BOTH SUCK LOL! DAIR SUCKS AND I HOPE YOU ALL GO DIE IN A HOLE!!!!!!!!!!! CHUCKANDBLAIR<3
over a year ago edwestwick said…
^^ lol
over a year ago Katyb617 said…
OMG!! NO!! Blair is destined to chuck id like dair as friends bu not as a long term relationship even though i luv a jealous chuck but no seriously CHAIR are soulmates
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago brigmeister30 said…
if it wasnt for chuck id say yes! it would be awesome.
over a year ago bangelfan said…
would be fun to see them hook up