Just choose which you prefer and make on for the next person

I'll Start

Dan Or Nate

Gossip Girl 544 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 544

over a year ago LittleDancer123 said…
angelic
Dan and Serena, they are cute where they're not doing that whole...
"We're together........ ohhhh, no we're not! PSYCHE!"

Ummm

Georgina and Bart (Alive) or Georgina and Bart (Dead)?
over a year ago Jovi_may said…
Georgina and bart dead Lol..x
that would be so twisted

Hmmm...

Vanessa and Jenny or Blair and Serena? - as bff's not as couples Ugghhh
angelic
I thought you meant as couples then, LMAO... I always get soooo pissed off when people say BS have romantic chemistry. Ewww.

GG is NOT the L-Word, so people need to accept that and move on!

Anywayyy... Blair and Serena, totall :o)

Ummmmm....
Eric and Jonathon, or Eric and Jenny?
heart
Eric and Jenny

neva happen

Harold and Roman or Roman and Eleanor?
over a year ago waldorf said…
heart
Harold and Roman. LOL, Roman/Eleanor?!

Chuck 2.0 or Blair 2.0? (the clones from 2x12)
hmmm
Oooohh tough one but im gonna go with Chuck 2.0

Oh and Roman/Eleanor just came to me and i found it funny Lol..x

Lets see Cyrus and Dorota or Eleanor and Arthur(limo driver i think)
angelic
Eleanor and Arthur!

Then they can go on double dates with Blair and Chuck in the limo; Eleanor sat demurely in the front whilst Arthur drives, CB in the back... HAHA, imagine the look on her face as she bgean to hear CB getting "active"... she'd probably climb through the seperation window and start hitting Chuck with her purse... "Stop having sex with my baby!"... HAHAHAHAHA...

Anywayyy...

Bitchy Blair or Emotional Blair?
heart
HAHAHA LMAO Lol...xx

I lyk em both but Emotional blair

Blair in season one or Blair in season two?
angelic
Blair in Season One :o)

I love Season One more overall in general... I think this season they've made her more comedic and lost some of her character... but that's only because Stephanie Savage has had more control over the writing, and she's an idiot.... Josh Schwarz was better!
I still loveeeee Season Two though... I lovee GG too much, especially Blair!
Oh, and I love her bitchy too, but I love that soft and emotional side to her :o)

Okay, ummm...
Which NAME do you prefer...
Blair Waldorf or Serena van der Woodsen?
heart
truthfully i prefer Blair Van der Woodsen if thats allowed?

Lets see Hmmmm...

Who would make a better real life couple Blake lively and Chace crawford or Leighton Meester and Ed Westwick
angelic
Ehhh, why shouldn't it be allowed? Let's be special :oP

Ummmm...
Leighton Meester and Ed Westwick, probably... not just because of CB, but because they do have such amazing chemistry on screen that I can imagine it off-screen, but I'm really not seeing Blake and Chace...

Okayyy, let's think...

Hmmm...

Who's style do you prefer...
Blair's or Serena's?
heart
Blairs hands down i absolutlt love it

serenas is cool but totally not for me

Hhhmmmm....

Blair getting back together with chuck or Blair getting back together with nate?
smirk
absolutly#
angelic
BLAIR GETTING BACK WITH CHUCK FTW!

Haha, I lovee Blair's style too... closer to my own, as well... but Serena's suits her and her personality.
I think B's Season One style was more like my style than her Season Two style, though :o)

Hmmmm...

Season One Jenny or Season Two Jenny?

Ohhh, btw... do you live in the UK? I thought I saw it on your profile... I do too, and I like it when I find other people who are from the UK on here... because at the moment I only know of two! :o)
last edited over a year ago
heart
Season two jenny
shes not one of my favs and she hasnt been in a lot of season two.

yh i do live in the uk n u r the only other person i have met on here from the uk to..x I hardly ever find people on these sorts of site from the uk so i think its cool.

Where abouts r u from like england, Scotland, Wales?
angelic
I agree, Season Two Jenny...

She was mean to Blair Bear in Season One!!

I'm from England... the south, Canford Cliffs/Sandbanks, which is near Bournemouth :o) I never find people on these sites from the UK either, so I basically have a mini celebration when I do :oP
You should join the Spoiler thread on this forum, it's funnnnn... there are people from all over on it!

Anywayyy...

Chuck and Nate's friendship, or Blair and Serena's?
heart
Blair and serenas although i did love there cat fight Lol..x

where abouts is the spoiler thread i only joined like yeaterday and dont completley know what im doing or where im going just yet...

I live in thurrock, near london (get this in an area completley surrounded by chavs!!!) And i get what you mean about the whole mini celebration Lol..

Ummmm......................

Which season does chuck look better in season one or two??
angelic
Oooh, hard one :oP
Ummm.... Season Two... he looked more mature, RAWR :oP

Awww, poor you, surrounded by chavs :o(
My area's okay actually... I've lived here for a few years, and the only chavs I really see are the ones out and about in Bournemouth and Boscombe... where I actually live is pretty much chav free, haha!! :oP
I used to live in London, though... up until I was eleven... I lived in Kensington. Then I moved to New York for a year and a half, then to where I am now :o) Whoo, life story!

The spoiler thread is the one called Season Two *SPOILERS*... just click on forum at the top of this page and you'll see it... there's someone from Liverpool on there and someone from Scotland... plus people from France, Spain, the US, Australia etc etc!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

Blair with Curly Hair or Blair with Straight Hair?
heart
Hmmm.. another tough one im gonna go with curly hair

Yh who would have guessed chafford hundred is really chav central!!!
i guess i should be used to it by now since ive lived in this area since i was like 3 but what can i say im not keen on them Lol..x

Ok what to say, what to say ..Ooohhh i got one

Eric and Harold or Eric and Roman?
(cant wait to find that out)LMAO
angelic
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Ummmm
Ummmm

Eric and Roman, because Roman used to be a model, and imagine thr fun they'd have talking about clothes, Roman educating Eric on designers so that he has something to talk about with Jenny... would be good :oP

Seriously, you found that one hard?? (the hair one)... I found it easy, I much prefer her curly hair (like in Season One)... when they straightened it this season... it looked like it was stuck to her head :o\

Hmmmmmm....

What would you rather have...
Just Dorota, or ALL of the service the van der Bass family have??
kiss
All of the service the van der bass family have

i suppose your right about the straight hair LMAO..x

i think i found the other thread but im not 100% sure

Ahhhhhhh.......

Who would u rather snog Chuck or Nate??
angelic
Yeahhh, you found it!!

HAHAHAHAHHA, CHUCK FOR SURE!!

NATE'S SUCH A SNAIL, AT THE END OF 2x08 hE MET LIPS WITH JENNY, WAITED FIFTEEN SECONDS, THEN GOT A LOOK ON HIS FACE LIKE "OH! I'M MEANT TO DO SOMETHING!"... THEN STARTED KISSING... HHAHAHHAA!!

Hmmm...

Would you rather...

Work with Eleanor Waldorf as an intern or go to Constance Billiard?
heart
yeah i found it!!

Definatley agree with you on chuck

Id rather go to constance, eleanor and laurell seem like complete bitches to work for.

Hmmmmmm.....

Who would you rather have as Best friend Blair or Chuck?
angelic
I'd rather have Blair, because although she's bitchy to her little minions (LOL), she's such a sweetie and fiercely loyal to the people she cares about and the people who care about her (she'd do anything for Serena, obviously, just look at her and Chuck, and even in 2x04 when she could have just Blackmailed Catherine with the picture and got her and Marcus to move back to London, she made the extra effort to get Catherine to pay Nate's dad's bail too... so she clearly still cared about Nate as a friend, despite their problematic past and everything he did to her in 1x13...) so yeah, that was an easy one for me :oP

Hmmmm...

If you were Blair...
At the end of 1x13, would you have stayed in NY, or gone to France?
heart
I probably would have stayed because i no that if i left then everyone would just talk about me more.
And even if they did talk when i stayed i would of told them to get their effing noses out of my business.. but thats just me Lol..x

If you had to kill off one of the characters who would it be Vannessa or Georgie?
angelic
I'd kill of Vanessa... she's a troll... I've thought about this many times, I even have an icon... I'll change my icon to the Kill Vanessa one in a moment :oP

I think I would have gone to France had Serena not stopped me, and promised to help. I'd like to think I could fight on my own... but if everything had fallen apart around me, feeling so embarrassed and scared... I would have probably run away. However, with Serena promising she didn't judge and that she would be behind me... I'd have stayed.
I am a very bitchy person by nature, but I'm also extremely sensitive... and need people to love me, LOL :oP

Hmmmm...

Would you have rather Lily died in 2x12/2x13, or leave it at Bart?
i saw that icon in your profile and i absolutely luv it! LMAO when i saw it

See im not that bitchy usually but when someone says something thats it i just cant help myself Lol..x

Yh i think id rather it have been lilly but then again if it was we wouldnt of had the cb ILY scene(even if chuck did screw that up)
or the cb scenes that came afterwards.

Ahhhhhhh.....

Would you rather Summer in Tuscany With Chuck or the hamptons With Nate??(i think i already know)
angelic
Tuscany with Chuck :o)

Fun in the Italian sun... eeeeeeee!!

Hmmmm....

Would you have rather seen Chuck say the ILY first, or are you pleased Blair did?
heart
I think id of rathered chuck say it, but i wasnt to fussed i just wanted the other person to say it back!!!
Very Disappointed that he didnt but then again he is Chuck Bass,really what did i expect??

I knew it, i knew you were gonna say chuck and trust me i seriioouussslllyyy dont blame you lol

Would you rather chuck and blair get together by the end of the season or could you wait for it in season three??
angelic
Hmmmm.... I could wait for Season Three if we get a hell of a lot of CB moments after the teacher storyline is done, and them obviously working into a relationship and accepting each other... but I would prefer to at least know they were together before we broke up for the couple of months before we got S3 :o)

Hmmmmm........
If you were having your first time with Chuck... would you rather it in the limo or amidst candles and lace etc (how Blair first imagined her first time would be)...?
heart
I dunno because blairs fantasy seems a little far fetched for me but if its the choice of overdone or in the back of the car i yeah i'd probably choose the car simply because hey its a hell of a lot less pressure. But truthfully neither would be my ideal choice Lol..x

Hmmm....
If you were blair in 2x15(the one where chucks in the elevator and brings her flowers) would you have accepted them and forgiven him because your in love with him or told him its over and cause yourself more heartache and tell him to piss off??
angelic
Hmmm... I'd have gone with the limo sex... whoo, go me!
HAHA...

Anywayy... I'd have accepted if he were trully sorry, because that's the first time since his dad died and through his whole griecing process that he's really come to try and reach out. However, I would have told myself that it's his last chance, because although the time had been hard on him, supporting him would have been hard on me, too...

Hmmm...

If you were new to Constance/St Judes and didn't know anyone or anything about anyone, do you think you would develop a crush on Nate or Chuck?
heart
OH definatly CHUCK

i liked nate a little at first but no way ed is way hotter!! But if after a while found out everything i think id admire from afar but wouldnt do anything. That would be just what i needed new and already pissed off blair by going after the guy shes in love with...

Anyways..

Lets say blair was out of the picture and you were crushin on both of them who would you go after chuck or nate and why??
angelic
I'd go after Chuck, because I always did love the one who wasn't so perfect... besides, Nate would bore me with his slowness... and Chuck has a reputation for danger, which would excite me ;o)

After all, Russian Roulette would not be the same without the gun, so me thinks love would not be the same without a little dangerous fun :o)

Hmmmmmmm

If Marcus were to come back into the show... would you rather see him get back with Blair somehow, or him make trouble for Blair?

I guess it's not which you'd rather see, but which you'd rather NOT see....
Ugghhhhh i never want them to get back together!!

i didnt like them as a couple in the first place NEVER AGAIN
I suppose i would rather him make trouble for her but if he did i wouldnt be worried she got rid of him once and i have faith she be able to do it again. Lol..x

loved the veronicas by the way:P

If you were in Serenas position( with the whole my mums sleeping with my boyfriends dad) and your relationship was rocky (with the miss carr and dan thing) would you bother fighting to stay together or decide its too much and just bail?
angelic
Ooooooh, hard one...
Hmmm, I would feel everything's going against me, so would feel ready to bail... but in episode 1x12, Serena says to Lily that Dan feels like forever, the most important thing... so if I felt that strongly, I guess I'd try to fight on... ohhh, I just genuinely don't know! :o\

Glad you liked The Veronicas... they are awesomeness, in my opinion :o)

Hmmmm....

If you were Blair, would you still love Yale even though they're being so fussy with acceptances and screwing you over for someone else just because she's more famous... or would you begin to think, maybe this isn't the school I always dreamed of?
heart
I would think that no its not what i had always dreamed of and want to go somewhere else but then again shes dreamed of it since she was little and i dont think it would be that easy to just give up on my life long dream but what the hell they dont want me they can go and stick it where the sun dont shine..lol...not really i would probably be hard headed about it like blair..

im gonna update my profile to include them now ...

If you were chuck and had lost your dad recently ( and feeling very vunerable i might add) when blair confessed her love do you think you would have been able to say it back right then or not??
angelic
Actually, I don't think I would have been able to, no...
Because, I would be in that stage of denial that the death of my father ever happened, I would just want to close off and block out everything around me, all the memories, etc... and Blair, constantly chasing me, trying to help and MAKE me think about my fater's death in attempt to get over it... which, in a state of denial would be the last thing I would want to do... I probably would have pushed her away.
Not saying I Love You back would have been the biggest push possible...
I hated that Chuck couldn't say it back, but I can see why he didn't.

Hmmmmmmmmm....

What would be creepier: Bart coming back from the dead, or Vanessa and Rufus getting together? LOL :oP

cake
see i hated him for not saying ILY2 but then i thought about it that way and can sympathise..Lol..

Well lets see Zombies i can handle: the two most annoying characters getting togerther would not only be the creepiest effin thhing i ever heard but i think that could be the one thing to turn me off of the show Lol..x

So yeah V and R would be way creepier...

Would you rather snog Jack or Nate?
easy one i know couldnt really think lol
angelic
Hmmmmmmmmm, I'll go for Nate... people are more likely to be jealous ;o)

Oooh, let me think...

Would you try to be Queen of Constance even if it meant screwing Blair over, or would you rather not be Queen but be her friend?
cake
Well i never like being in the utmost center of attention so i would just be her freind coz im nice like that...some times...sort of Lol:P

If you were blair who would you choose to live and who would you choose to die out of Chuck and Eleanor??
angelic
OMFG, don't ask me that!!
I hate how Eleanor makes Blair feels at times... but who would live and who would die?????
I suppose I would choose Chuck to live, because if he died Blair would be distraught because she really does love him and he is her world at the moment, because he taught her that a relationship doesn't have to be a fixed fairy tale you imagined when you were a little girl, that you felt you had to be in, even if you weren't happy... plus, if Eleanor died, Chuck would know how it felt, especially as they have both ahd similar connections to their parents, constantly trying to please them and feeling as though they've never succeded, so would know how to support her...
Serena and Nate would help, I am sure, if either C or E died...

So, I guess I have to say... E to die, C to live.

Hmmmmm, my turn...

If you were Blair and in a situation where you had to choose between protecting Serena and Chuck's reputation and potentially their future (say, from a scandal falling that would completely ruin them in the eyes of everyone, colleges and work places included) or protecting your own... what would you do?
cake
Heyy im blair id protect them and then blackmail whoever was risking mine HA lol no she loves both of them so much i think she would protect their futures rather than her own, because after everything thats happened between them her and Serena are still bff's and yeah after all that she still loves chuck..i think shes nicer than she lets on..

Btw i would have said e to die aswell because chucks already been through to much plus he could help her handle it like she did for him..

If you were chuck and it came to a showdown with jack and your options were 1)give him bass inc. and be with blair or 2) give him blair( not that that would be an easy thing to do) and keep your multi billion dollar company?
over a year ago xSOFAx said…
hmm.. i'd love to see chuck give up the company just for blair, but let's face it.. Chuck could never give up his money. it's all he lives for.. i'd say he'd give jack blair and keep the company.. and then 3 episodes later or something he would seduce blair and get her back :)

If you were Dan, would you stay with Serena, or sleep with Ms. Carr?
Lol..x

Well the thing with serena clearly hasnt worked in the past so id end it with her and then still probably wouldnt do it with my teacher but hey, dan would so do that??-2x17

like your idea of him seducing blair so soon after supposedly giving her up...

Hmmmmm.......

If it came to it who would win in a catfight Ms. Carr or Blair??
over a year ago heyther0689 said…
cool
Season 2

Blair & Serena as friends or Blair & Serena as enemies?
Well, friends because blairs my fav and i dont like her in arguements with serena it just doesnt work...Lol..x

Hmmmmmmm....

if you had to choose a couple to get married at the end of the season who would it be out of Chuck and Blair or Nate and Vanessa??
Haha xD lol. they're like 17.

But I guess Nate and Vanessa because even though they don't get much screen time together they look happy.. so :)
And chuck and blair should get married eventually :D just not that fast.

Which episode do you like better, 2x17 or 1x17?
1x17..

its got georgie in it and shes one of my favs..Lol..x

:D

Ok which ep do you prefer 1x01 or 2x01( and why)..??
2x01
because we knew the characters already and because we had Derena, Nate/Serena and a little Chair :) 2x01 defenitely had more drama.

Would you rather have Blair and Nate, Serena and Nate or Vanessa and Nate? (I know there are three now.. but who cares xD)