Gossip Girl Icon?

Shandiii posted on Jul 08, 2008 at 03:56AM
After reading this pick,
link
It seems the majority of the fans don't like the spot's icon.

(I'm not the creator of this spot, so I can't change what it looks like but...)
If YOU could pick the icon and/or banner for this spot, what would you pick?

Try to at least include the main 6 characters.
(even better if you can find a good one that also includes Vanessa, Rufus, or Lily)
last edited on Jul 08, 2008 at 04:00AM

Gossip Girl 14 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago waldorf said…
I want the banner to include Vanessa, she IS a main character now. But we could take away Kati and Is, they are not that important (and Kati is not even on the show anymore)...

Not very helpful, but I don't know what spot icon I want :P
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago mimika_s said…
I agree with waldorf Kati and Iz aren't that important to be on the banner and v is a main character
but I thought it should be a pick so I made one
link
over a year ago Shandiii said…
Yeah, I'd definitely like Vanessa in the icon. And then Vanessa, Rufus, and Lily in the banner.
But I know that might be hard because I don't think they took that many photo shoots together. But if someone was good at photo editing or something... I don't know.
over a year ago waldorf said…
I'll try to make some icons or banners. I might not upload them (if they all suck, or anyone else wants to do it :P).
over a year ago germany123 said…
I'm not the creator of this spot, so I can't change what it looks like but...

if you post a pick and everyone agrees on something you know you can message dave or papa and they will change it for you!?
over a year ago germany123 said…
and another thing aboot spot icons: i you have one with a light background those with a medal in this spot see their lovely coloured frame around it better...
I figured I could message someone about it, but I just wanted to see what icon everyone else wanted before I messaged Dave with an icon only I want.
Yeah, I'd like a lighter icon, I can barely even see who is in this icon when it's on my page.
Go here to add and vote for a new icon:
link

and here to add and vote for a new banner:
link

:]
over a year ago hallemay550 said…
why do people have problems with serena in the front? i mean it's not really like it matters who's in the front... does it? if you can't see blair and chuck, it's not really that big of a deal, is it?
i mean the banner and icon are only a miniscule part of this spot, right? just my opinion...
Okay, no one mentioned anything about Serena being in front in this post. I don't care if she's in the front, I just think it would be nice to have all of the main characters in the icon/banner.
Yes, I think it's important to be able to see all of them too. I think you would think differently if Serena wasn't in the icon.
But this post is from a month ago anyways, it's done.
on the pick link from the person who made this forum (Shandiii). the link is right there and one of the choices is that you have a problem with serena in the front. i guess it is important to most people, and i would like serena on the banner since she is my favorite.
Yeah, I did say that I had a problem with it, but that wasn't in this POST. Like I said, if you had a problem with me saying that on the pick, then you should've responded about me saying that in the pick.
Now I don't care who's in front anymore. I just want to be able to see all of the characters.
over a year ago Leightonfan said…
By the way, I like your Summer and Seth icon:)
I picked the 3rd icon for link
i don't have a problem with anyone saying anything, really i don't. i just was pointing that one pick choice out in case you thought i was making stuff up.