Glee Wheels - Artie and Tina?

Bery posted on Mar 31, 2010 at 02:51PM
Am I the only one who thinks Artie judged Tina too harshly?

Tina didn't lie to him sepcifically, actually he is the one person to whom she confided. Yes, the lie is pretty stupid and screwed up, but it goes to show that she has issues. I dont think it makes her a horrible person, like Artie seemed to suggest at the end of Wheels; I don't blame him for not finding it exactly a turn on but he could have gone easy on her at least, not be so judgemental when she was sharing something that was clearly difficult for her.

What do you guys think?
Am I the only one who thinks Artie judged Tina too harshly?

Tina didn't lie to him sepcifically, act

Glee 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Shandiii said…
I agree, but I also try and look at it from Artie's perspective, he thought they had something in common that made them stand out from the others and they could relate to each other. He thought he would always have her to talk to about their 'disabilities' if things got tough or something.
I guess just knowing that someone else is going through kind of the same thing you're going through makes your problem easier in a way.

I think he might have also been upset that she kind-of lied about it to him, but I don't know how long they've been friends for. Like if they've been close friends since 1st grade or something I would have expected her to tell him sooner... but that was her decision.

But I also think he could have been a little nicer about it, and not made it seem like that was the only reason he liked her. Which I'm sure it's not, but I guess boys aren't always the best at saying what they really mean... idk. haha.
last edited over a year ago
Patty326 commented…
ita, it seems they have known each other since mybe jr high and it had nothing to do with hi per se over a year ago
over a year ago Ovybo said…
I agree with both of you. It was a "well, crap" moment for me:)