Glee Theres Just No way .

Ahliviaa posted on Feb 18, 2010 at 10:36PM
So today while i was just thinking about the pur amazingness that is glee, i was thinking.
THERE IS NO WAY THAT ANYONE BELONGS WITH QUINN ! i mean sure we all feel bad cause her parents dont love her enough to keep her in her time of need but she a) tricked finn in to being with her for the baby, which in turn sort of ruined his life for a while because he was actually trying to be a good dad unlike his.. and i mean what are the odds that hes ever going to get over this ? he love her and that baby.. and to be told that she lied and its actualy his bestfriends ? ... harsh. which brings me to my second point.
b) She single handedly made the quetest little jew feel like a pile of shit, and no i dont mean rachel. Puck, yeah he wasent the nices guy ever but much like Rachel said he had potential.. and sure he did kind of sext someone else while starting the relationsip trial, but she was still techniclly with puck, and if i was as internally scared as puck is i wouldnt trust people who continusly call me a lime-a-loser and even though i contined to give her all i had, wouldnt except it. and c ) Rachel didnt do anything.. except shamelessly flirt with finn... but i mean she was kinda in love with him.. :)
so in short
YAY PUCKLBERRY !!
YAY RACHEL+FINN !!
BOOO QUINN .

YAY WILL AND EMMA BUT THATS A GIVIN .. :)

Glee 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago spikes_girl said…
I don't agree on the front that Quinn doesn't belong with anybody, but I agree very much on the anti-Quick part. For the most part she treats him like crap, and the sexting was just the way Puck is. I'm completely on his side for that one, because like he said, she hasn't "given it up to him", or gotten together with him or anything since they had sex, which makes him totally free to text dirty messages to whoever he likes.

And whooo for being Puckleberry! :D