Glee The Glee Fan Story

swimchick posted on Dec 10, 2009 at 10:24AM
CAREFUL, SPOILERS FOR 1X13 IF YOU READ ON...

Hi everyone! As promised, I'm starting a forum for us Glee fans who don't want the story to end!! Over the next four months, this forum will be open to anyone wishing to participate in creating our own fantasy continuation of the plot. You may write 1-3 sentences at a time. I am not going to set a strict rule as to how often a person can contribute, but use discretion. Make sure everyone gets a turn! (Please also don't kill people, I don't think that's very Gleeful)

So what do you think will/want to happen on Glee?
last edited on Dec 10, 2009 at 10:30AM

Glee 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago swimchick said…
Here I go!!

The Glee kids are hard at work for regionals and the scene begins with them rehearsing in the choir room. Suddenly a small blonde girl walks in (played by Laura Bell Bundy) asking if this is where she can audition for the Glee Club. After singing an amazing rendition of On My Own, the room is silent and Rachel's eyes widen as she notices the blonde is wearing the same shoes and sweater as she is. Everyone has chills and Will asks her, in awe, what her name is...
over a year ago Gleek_hottie said…
blush
She smiles sweetly, and says her name is Rita. Will still in awe says she is in. Rachel glares at Finn who had been staring at the small girl since she walked in. As Rita bouncily skipped out of the room.
over a year ago spikes_girl said…
"Finn!" Rachel snapped, a little more fierce than necessary. "Just because the next petite blonde with an attractive body comes in and has a scarce, small bit of talent most inferior to my own and charms everyone with her little shy girl mask does not mean you have to fall for it as well. Even though you're as naive as a male Brittany." Finn turned slowly towards her, his eyes still one the door.
"What was that Rache?"