Glee You know you're obsessed with Glee when...

tushtush posted on Oct 11, 2009 at 06:52PM
I stole this idea from this wonderful link and thought, as Glee has a magnificent fanbase, I'd bring it here.

The aim of the forum is exactly what it says in the tin: document the odd things you have done in the name of Glee. I'll start with a fairly tame one:

-When you have sent the Glee version of Don't Stop Believin' to random people via bluetooth in your school, and now you can hear it being played by some person somewhere all around the school.

Glee 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago jj9611 said…
- When you are asked a question and reply with a glee quote.
Conversation:
My friend : I am expecting something awesome from you tomorrow, buddy.
Me : ARE YOU QUESTIONING MY BADASSNESS?!? I mean, check out these guns!! (proceeds to flex arms)

:D
over a year ago the_bunkster said…
monkey
hahaha i was at a club the other week for an engagement party and Goldigger came on.. all of my friends literally stopped what they were doing and just all stared at me... it was the funniest thing ever (because i'm the biggest GLEEK in my group of friends lol)
over a year ago TerriShue said…
-If you felt physically sick the morning after the world series because you didn't get your weekly dose of Glee

-You bring the soundtrack to school (or work) just to show it off

-You warm up your vocals before an episode comes on, getting ready to sing along
over a year ago courtney7488 said…
Whenever you hear song on the radio, you immediately wonder what a "Glee" version of that song would sound like.
over a year ago tushtush said…
-When you're watching The X Factor (British singing talent show thing, bit like American Idol), when your favourite contestant starts singing Don't Stop Believing. You get up and start pointing at the TV in disbelief, stuttering "He's singing THE song! The best song. AAH!!"